Lucas 33 Waterford 14 Round 2 Region 27 2018

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Re: #4 Waterford vs. #1 Lucas

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Big cat wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:24 pm It will be broadcast on 100.9 WJAW
Probably a live stream on WMOA
Thanks. I just tried WMOA and it does have a sports coverage link and listen live. :D

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
pkrplyr
Riding the Bench

Post by pkrplyr »

Give me Lucas by 3+ scores. Their ground attack will get them to week 13. Lucas 38, Waterford 14.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

FANOSPORTS wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:20 pm
Big cat wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:24 pm It will be broadcast on 100.9 WJAW
Probably a live stream on WMOA
Thanks. I just tried WMOA and it does have a sports coverage link and listen live. :D

Download the app on your phone.

bbtrucking.inc
Freshman Team

Post by bbtrucking.inc »

pkrplyr wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:24 am Give me Lucas by 3+ scores. Their ground attack will get them to week 13. Lucas 38, Waterford 14.
waterford will put more points up than that IMO. probably around 24-30.

CubsWin!
Waterboy

Post by CubsWin! »

bbtrucking.inc wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:16 am
pkrplyr wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:24 am Give me Lucas by 3+ scores. Their ground attack will get them to week 13. Lucas 38, Waterford 14.
waterford will put more points up than that IMO. probably around 24-30.
Waterford may not score. Maybe if Lucas puts the second team in after the running clock is in effect. Other than that I expect to see a shut out.

CubsWin!
Waterboy

Post by CubsWin! »

I guess we'll see soon. I still say this will be one of he easier games of season for Lucas. Time will tell.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Hopefully Waterford can win so week 13 is in Athens

jpq1
Waterboy

Post by jpq1 »

CubsWin! wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:24 pm I guess we'll see soon. I still say this will be one of he easier games of season for Lucas. Time will tell.
Not sure why you would say that. I've seen Lucas play and I know that Waterford has a big quarterback who is a dual threat as well as an All-Ohio back. That doesn't sound easy to me. This is their 3rd/4th straight year in the playoffs, about the same as Lucas. Plus it's the second round of the playoffs. Shouldn't be any kind of cake walk.

MeanGreen2k16
Waterboy

Post by MeanGreen2k16 »

CubsWin! wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:24 pm I guess we'll see soon. I still say this will be one of he easier games of season for Lucas. Time will tell.
These are some of the most ignorant posts I’ve ever seen it’s week 12 in the playoffs people teams are all obviously good already winning a playoff game and you guys think Waterford is gonna get blown out??? This is a one dementional Lucas team all Waterford has to do is stop the power formation and your team from up north is in trouble. The hocking is going to state trimble obviously trimble favord more but Waterford has improved since the beating in Glouster but trimble will beat down harvest prep and advance Waterford and Lucas will be close but if Lucas wins they better celebrate it cause it’ll be thier last goodluck to all in region 27 but Go Wildcats!

ShooterMcgavin
Freshman Team

Post by ShooterMcgavin »

MeanGreen2k16 wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:53 pm
These are some of the most ignorant posts I’ve ever seen it’s week 12 in the playoffs people teams are all obviously good already winning a playoff game and you guys think Waterford is gonna get blown out??? This is a one dementional Lucas team all Waterford has to do is stop the power formation and your team from up north is in trouble. The hocking is going to state trimble obviously trimble favord more but Waterford has improved since the beating in Glouster but trimble will beat down harvest prep and advance Waterford and Lucas will be close but if Lucas wins they better celebrate it cause it’ll be thier last goodluck to all in region 27 but Go Wildcats!
I hope Waterford and Trimble both win. Then you have TVC regional final possibly held in Athens

I eat pieces of s;”: like you for breakfast
bbtrucking.inc
Freshman Team

Post by bbtrucking.inc »

ShooterMcgavin wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:21 pm
I hope Waterford and Trimble both win. Then you have TVC regional final possibly held in Athens
That'd be the biggest Waterford Trimble in history who ever wins goes to State but not super big chance of that happening

Big cat
Freshman Team

Post by Big cat »

YOU HAVE 2 LOSSES

Hail State
Waterboy

Post by Hail State »

So who’s the dumbass who put Lucas in the southeast district??

Shoot_It_From_Deep
Freshman Team

Post by Shoot_It_From_Deep »

This forum is full of Idiots who cannot have an adult conversation about 2 very good teams that do a great job of representing their schools and communities. Bunch of nonsense that ruins it for everyone.
Dad always said - if you don't have anything good to say then keep your mouth shut.
And that's all I have to say about that.

rickoshay
SEOP

Post by rickoshay »

Shoot_It_From_Deep wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:09 pm This forum is full of Idiots who cannot have an adult conversation about 2 very good teams that do a great job of representing their schools and communities. Bunch of nonsense that ruins it for everyone.
Dad always said - if you don't have anything good to say then keep your mouth shut.
Well said Forest Gump :mrgreen:

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

rickoshay wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:39 pm
Shoot_It_From_Deep wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:09 pm This forum is full of Idiots who cannot have an adult conversation about 2 very good teams that do a great job of representing their schools and communities. Bunch of nonsense that ruins it for everyone.
Well said Forest Gump :mrgreen:
I'll second that also.

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

ShooterMcgavin wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:21 pm
Trimble vs Lucas @ Newark (Perfect venue for this game and smack dab in the middle) :o

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
dnis30
Freshman Team

Post by dnis30 »

Shoot_It_From_Deep wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:09 pm This forum is full of Idiots who cannot have an adult conversation about 2 very good teams that do a great job of representing their schools and communities. Bunch of nonsense that ruins it for everyone. Dad always said - if you don't have anything good to say then keep your mouth shut. And that's all I have to say about that.
Agreed.

pkrplyr
Riding the Bench

Post by pkrplyr »

"trimble obviously trimble favord"

Obviously? It's going to that easy? Trimble had one test on their schedule and failed it. But now, they are an obvious favorite over Prep? Must be something in the water down there. You all are kind of delirious.

bbtrucking.inc
Freshman Team

Post by bbtrucking.inc »

pkrplyr wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:10 am
"trimble obviously trimble favord"

Obviously? It's going to that easy? Trimble had one test on their schedule and failed it. But now, they are an obvious favorite over Prep? Must be something in the water down there. You all are kind of delirious.
They actually had 3 test... NY came into the game a 20 point favorite, chca was favored by a couple and trimble played them super hard, and then bounced back hardcore against a very solid waterford team.

Return to “Football”