Post by mattash »

Thoughts?

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Re: #5 Whitehall-Yearling vs. #1 Massilon Washington

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Massillon too much for the upstart Rams and Mr. Byrd (one player can't do it all)

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
Zunardo
Freshman Team

Post by Zunardo »

Best of luck to Whitehall this week.

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

This is a serious mismatch. Tigers will beat them easily. Potential mercy rule game. Massillon rolls.

Have gun, will travel
VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Duck wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:12 pm
Paladin wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:21 am This is a serious mismatch. Tigers will beat them easily. Potential mercy rule game. Massillon rolls.
Didn't you pick Athens to win last week
Paladin doesn't need me to defend him, but if you check the 10th thread on Athens/Bishop Hartley, you'll see he picked BH over Athens 56-7. I may be off a point or so, but he did pick BH to win. I think if you check the user name, its spelled " Palladin ".

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

I am so great I have jerks on here trying to be me. Needless to say they are not great and are definite arseholes, wanting desparately to make me look bad, but they fail.

Indeed I picked the puppies to get steamrolled as the phonies they are. Massillon will stomp the crap out of WY. Mercy rule game.

Have gun, will travel
koondoger
JV Team

Post by koondoger »

Paladin wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:34 pm I am so great I have jerks on here trying to be me. Needless to say they are not great and are definite arseholes, wanting desparately to make me look bad, but they fail.

Indeed I picked the puppies to get steamrolled as the phonies they are. Massillon will stomp the crap out of WY. Mercy rule game.
It's funny how a guy like you can troll any thread he wants and say whatever he wants and you're still allowed to post on here. You must know someone. ;)

I too have jerks on here trying to be me, so I know the greatness you speak of and am with you on them being arseholes and being desperate. So we're a lot alike. :mrgreen:

Retirement life is the greatest! That's how teh koondoger sees it! Selling cars ain't too bad neither. :mrgreen:
koondoger
JV Team

Post by koondoger »

VetteMan wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:39 pm
Paladin wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:21 am This is a serious mismatch. Tigers will beat them easily. Potential mercy rule game. Massillon rolls.
Paladin doesn't need me to defend him, but if you check the 10th thread on Athens/Bishop Hartley, you'll see he picked BH over Athens 56-7. I may be off a point or so, but he did pick BH to win. I think if you check the user name, its spelled " Palladin ".
WOW! Talk about being obsessed with the guy. You went back that far to research what he predicted? :lol: :mrgreen:

Retirement life is the greatest! That's how teh koondoger sees it! Selling cars ain't too bad neither. :mrgreen:
VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

koondoger wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:56 pm

WOW! Talk about being obsessed with the guy. You went back that far to research what he predicted? :lol: :mrgreen:
No, not obsessed at all. Just happen to be a fan of the Bulldogs, and remembered him predicting a rather large margin for BH over Athens. Really don't even know the guy. Now koondog or koonydogie or what ever your name , it's really none of your business what I do. Have a nice day koony.

pkrplyr
Riding the Bench

Post by pkrplyr »

Massilon 42, WY 14

koondoger
JV Team

Post by koondoger »

VetteMan wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:03 pm
koondoger wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:56 pm

No, not obsessed at all. Just happen to be a fan of the Bulldogs, and remembered him predicting a rather large margin for BH over Athens. Really don't even know the guy. Now koondog or koonydogie or what ever your name , it's really none of your business what I do. Have a nice day koony.
Wow! Now you seem obsessed with teh Koondoger too. :mrgreen:

mattash
Site Admin

Re: Massillon Washington 35 Whitehall 17 Round 2 2018

Post by mattash »

Massillon Washington 35 Whitehall 17

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott

Return to “Football”