Region 27 Finals: #1 Lucas vs #3 Trimble

CubsWin!
Waterboy

Re: Region 27 Finals: #1 Lucas vs #3 Trimble

Post by CubsWin! »

ShooterMcgavin wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:57 pm
CubsWin! wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:41 pm
ShooterMcgavin wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:19 pm
Guys “Cubswin” is not from Lucas. Hes mentioning our freahman QB. How would he know being from Lucas when there is no game film on him and has not seen the field other than mop up
Apparently you're not aware that teams have game videos of the teams they play. Nor are you aware that teams do send scouts to watch their opponents. I'm starting to think you're not from Trimble cause surely they're smart enough to know that, and you seem to know very little about game preparation. It might scare you to find out that we know you played a whole game with the newby QB'ing. Now isn't that scary? No way someone from Lucas could know that, right. LMAO.
So “Lucas” has the whole tape of the Miller game. Lmao yes I do know preparation do You. Guess not because you would Know when another team gets game tape they can request up to 3 films and I highly doubt there going to request the Miller game. So try again
So, you think teams only get 3 games? LOL I hope that's all Trimble got. But I doubt it and doubt you are from Trimble. LMAO

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

pretty sure he is from trimble or nelsoville

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

and it's not hard to scout Trimble everyone of there games is on tv lol

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

my guess is they both been scouting each other all year knowing this game was comming

CubsWin!
Waterboy

Post by CubsWin! »

Is it that you people are so arrogant that no one would ever pick against your mighty team? If you've not followed along you missed the posts I've made since the playoffs began and I learned about this site. But whatever. Next week I predict I'll be posting about the next opponent and you people will be crying about how you got robbed. But please do me one favor. When Lucas puts it on you at least get on here and say, "hey CubsWin, you told us so..." :mrgreen:

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

if trimble loses woulnt no one be crying we will back next year while you guys are playing bball

CubsWin!
Waterboy

Post by CubsWin! »

dilligaf wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:49 pm if trimble loses woulnt no one be crying we will back next year while you guys are playing bball
You may be right about next year, who knows, but this is this year. I've already seen Trimble people on here making excuses for only scoring 7 points on HP. So I can only imagine what it will be like when you lose. And we're sure to hear, "oh yea, well you just wait till next year..." Which you kind of already started. LOL

CubsWin!
Waterboy

Post by CubsWin! »

dilligaf wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:32 pm my guess is they both been scouting each other all year knowing this game was comming
BINGO!

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

dude no one hear thinks lucas is a bad team and can't win I'm guessing it could go either way but I'm pulling for trimble get over yourself

Happy McGavin
Varsity

Post by Happy McGavin »

CubsWin! wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:55 pm
dilligaf wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:49 pm if trimble loses woulnt no one be crying we will back next year while you guys are playing bball
You may be right about next year, who knows, but this is this year. I've already seen Trimble people on here making excuses for only scoring 7 points on HP. So I can only imagine what it will be like when you lose. And we're sure to hear, "oh yea, well you just wait till next year..." Which you kind of already started. LOL
Isn't "wait till next year" what you guys were saying after last year though 🤷‍♂️

Its all in the hips
dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

I think Cubswin might me from trimble wanting to root against Trimble but don't have the nerve so made up fake name that is my guess

Happy McGavin
Varsity

Post by Happy McGavin »

dilligaf wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:19 pm I think Cubswin might me from trimble wanting to root against Trimble but don't have the nerve so made up fake name that is my guess
That's my guess too

Its all in the hips
Superman
JV Team

Post by Superman »

Winner will play the winner of Region 25.

lucasfan
Waterboy

Post by lucasfan »

dilligaf wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:31 pm and it's not hard to scout Trimble everyone of there games is on tv lol
Thats true and dnis30 has been at a few games personally to get the low down on that lame run based offense. With all this time to build up the passing game i would have expected more fireworks. But, alas, it looks like the stage is set for a Cubby Uprising.

Denise 3.0
Waterboy

Post by Denise 3.0 »

CubsWin! wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:00 pm
MillSt wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:29 pm
CubsWin! wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:24 pm While I expect this to be a great game I really can’t see anything other than victory for us. We have been on a mission since last years game. From what our scouts are telling us Trimble is even more one dimensional this year

Trimble 7
Our cubbies 20
Scouts???? hahaha :lol: I know you're full of crap now. No way you're from Lucas if your speaking this nonsense.
So, we're not allowed to have scouts? LOl

No passing to speak of, except for mop up work when you bring the freshman in to QB. So I hope you try bringing a newby in when you realize you can't run on us. :lol:
I know FOR A FACT that Lucas scouts and that we have some really solid intel on Trimble.

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

:geek: these post can be real lucas fans I'm sure there not this stupid I mean I'm sure there was scouting last year sure helped lucas win last year

CubsWin!
Waterboy

Post by CubsWin! »

I think someone should start a Trimble only thread so you Trimble people can talk about how great you think your team is. That way none of us from other schools will post on there so you won't get so sore at us. In the meantime, yes people from other schools may actually think their teams are better than Trimble and have a chance to beat Trimble. Sorry you all get a red hind side when we do that. But that's life. I expect to say late Saturday night, Cubs Win!, Cubs Win!

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

if I start one will you stay off of it

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

that beat down you guys took last year must have been devastating I mean it's been a year and you guys are still butt hurt poor babies

Dirty Sanchez
Riding the Bench

Post by Dirty Sanchez »

dilligaf wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:19 pm I think Cubswin might me from trimble wanting to root against Trimble but don't have the nerve so made up fake name that is my guess
I know for a fact that dilligaf is a huge NY fan now. He used to be a trimble guy but now he sports that orange and brown with pride. Good to see he still has a sweet spot for the wee cats.

Return to “Football”