Wk 12... 16 Iowa St @ 15 Texas

OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Wk 12... 16 Iowa St @ 15 Texas

Post by OHHS old timer »

Another Big 12 shootout or.......who ya got....

I'm not old, I'm mold....still growing!!
2019 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em champ
The General
All State

Re: Wk 12... 16 Iowa St @ 15 Texas

Post by The General »

I would like to see Iowa State win this football game..And I would definitely take them if this was at home!...No matter the spread which would be close to pick em...Longhorns are getting the customary 2.5-3 Pt bump at home...I love Freshman Brock Purdy and the Clones!!....And ohio HOMERS should tune in and pay CLOSE attention to this ballgame because their football COACH next year runs the show for the Cyclones this year..Stay away from this one in investment terms :shock:

Raiderball
SEOPS H

Post by Raiderball »

Since WVU wins tiebreaker with Texas but loses to Iowa St... I'm pulling for the Horns in this one.

The General
All State

Post by The General »

Raiderball wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:41 pm Since WVU wins tiebreaker with Texas but loses to Iowa St... I'm pulling for the Horns in this one.
Yes!...I get it!..Have to take care of THIS week!!THE OSU is the most dangerous 5-5 team in America.You just cant tell exactly what you are going to get week to week in some ways out of this outfit.

They have dropped 4 out of their last 5 games and Gundy is probably the 2nd BIGGEST Buffoon in College Football behind ole Long Nose in Columbus.But in 3 of these losses(the Clones,Baylor,and SOONER)and in the win over Texas,the Pokes have thrown up over 2100 yards of total offense and have averaged 40 a game. Of course they have had a couple of Clunkers.TTech at home and KState on the road.Also beat the hell out of a pretty good Boise team earlier in the year on the Blue.

Taylor Cornelius has waited a "LONG" time to play there and he has had a pretty good year,throwing for over 3000 and 23 TDs.Justice Hill,if he is healthy,is one of the top backs in America that none of the know-it-all "Pundits" ever talk about. And very few teams in the country can match the 1-2 punch outside that THE OSU has in Tylan Wallace and Tyron Johnson.

Now this bunch couldnt tackle me or you consistently :lol: ...But The EERs are going to have to score in bunches to get them more than likely unless the Cowboys have thrown in the towel.

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

I'd like to see Iowa State. The coach is a former Mount Union player and I believe his Asst HC/LB coach is a Logan grad Tyson Veidt.

https://247sports.com/Coach/Tyson-Veidt-2845/

AT THE RESERVATION
The General
All State

Post by The General »

Yes!!!...You are so correct!!...And Coach Campbell will be the Coach at Ohio State NEXT year....If he isnt?...Something is VERY wrong at ohio,even more so than I could EVER imagine...

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

His name has been mentioned on some of the college boards I get on. He would be a great pick up. Hes young, hungry and from Ohio.

AT THE RESERVATION
Raiderball
SEOPS H

Post by Raiderball »

That OSU offense is scary... Cornelius made some huge plays in their win vs UT. Justice Hill is dangerous. Seems like he's been there forever.
Keep them out of the end zone 2-3 possessions and should be a win. Line has jumped from WVU -5 to -6.5 now. Can't get caught looking ahead to OU next week. I'm going WVU 41-34 in this one.
The General wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:20 am
Raiderball wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:41 pm Since WVU wins tiebreaker with Texas but loses to Iowa St... I'm pulling for the Horns in this one.
Yes!...I get it!..Have to take care of THIS week!!THE OSU is the most dangerous 5-5 team in America.You just cant tell exactly what you are going to get week to week in some ways out of this outfit.

They have dropped 4 out of their last 5 games and Gundy is probably the 2nd BIGGEST Buffoon in College Football behind ole Long Nose in Columbus.But in 3 of these losses(the Clones,Baylor,and SOONER)and in the win over Texas,the Pokes have thrown up over 2100 yards of total offense and have averaged 40 a game. Of course they have had a couple of Clunkers.TTech at home and KState on the road.Also beat the hell out of a pretty good Boise team earlier in the year on the Blue.

Taylor Cornelius has waited a "LONG" time to play there and he has had a pretty good year,throwing for over 3000 and 23 TDs.Justice Hill,if he is healthy,is one of the top backs in America that none of the know-it-all "Pundits" ever talk about. And very few teams in the country can match the 1-2 punch outside that THE OSU has in Tylan Wallace and Tyron Johnson.

Now this bunch couldnt tackle me or you consistently :lol: ...But The EERs are going to have to score in bunches to get them more than likely unless the Cowboys have thrown in the towel.

Raiderball
SEOPS H

Post by Raiderball »

ISU without top rb David Montgomery in the first half. Ejected in last weeks game vs Baylor.

Return to “College Sports”