MICHIGAN WOLVERINES @ OHIO STATE, FOR BIG TEN EAST TITLE.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Re: MICHIGAN WOLVERINES @ OHIO STATE, FOR BIG TEN EAST TITLE.

Post by smurray »

All the experts are and will be picking Xichigan to beat, if not destroy the Buckeyes.
After that terrible defensive performance against Maryland and EVERYTHING on the line (and I mean EVERYTHING), I think the Buckeyes come out and take down the Wolverines. Urban is golden in November and owns Harbaugh.
Buckeyes playing Northwestern for the Championship and opportunity to go 12-1 with as slim shot at the playoffs or major bowl game.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I think the bucks win as well. we know we have the offensive firepower to hang with Michigan who struggled mightily against the hoosiers. but the bucks and the wolverines were uptight about this week, no way around it. absolutely too much at stake to think otherwise, that needs considered. do the Michigan guys drop after a close one with the hoosiers. don't be surprised to see that.maybe they can move up another sec team. but I think ohio state's special teams have a great game. and I look for our best effort defensively this year against the wolverines. think how much different things would be if we had not lost focus to purdue this year and iowa last year. and both teams floundered after beating the bucks. we can't have that. but I know we are very spoiled too.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
baseball16
All Conference

Post by baseball16 »

The Maryland game was a poorly officiated game in my opinion. A lot of phantom calls on both teams and calls you thought should have been called were let go! Example. The fake punt: Great Call by Maryland however the Blocker downfield was tearing off #15 Jersey as the runner ran by him. Also the Two PI called were bad calls due to both being "uncatchable" which you don't see anymore. Also the two point conversion was again an illegal pick that for some reason never gets called ! Huh Clemson?

Now to THE GAME: I am picking OSU 24 TTUN 17 . Throw out the rest of the Season and just sit back and watch a lot of emotions flying Saturday!!!!

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

In honor of TTUN during Xichigan week, I will leave this right here.

You're welcome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01Kz6Rw ... kzE8eOIS98

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

Here is a funny one from a few years ago.
Titled
Hitler Reacts to the Michigan - Ohio State Game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKvaRPFp4a0

AT THE RESERVATION
9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

Hoping #15 Chase Winovich for the Blue will be ready to go for this one... after leaving the Indiana game which looked to be a shoulder injury..... Hearing results came back negative of serious injury.... so I look for him to be ready to smash, manhandle and throw some Bucks around....

The General
All State

Post by The General »

baseball16 wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:54 am The Maryland game was a poorly officiated game in my opinion. A lot of phantom calls on both teams and calls you thought should have been called were let go! Example. The fake punt: Great Call by Maryland however the Blocker downfield was tearing off #15 Jersey as the runner ran by him. Also the Two PI called were bad calls due to both being "uncatchable" which you don't see anymore. Also the two point conversion was again an illegal pick that for some reason never gets called ! Huh Clemson?

Now to THE GAME: I am picking OSU 24 TTUN 17 . Throw out the rest of the Season and just sit back and watch a lot of emotions flying Saturday!!!!
Possibly the worse I have EVER seen....

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Ohio State wins this one and beats above .500 Northwestern in the championship game.
No CFB playoffs for Big10

Bowl matchups: Michigan vs Oklahoma and LSU vs OSU

** 2 of the Big 6 bowl games ** (Just my predictions)

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
The General
All State

Post by The General »

FANOSPORTS wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:47 am Ohio State wins this one and beats above .500 Northwestern in the championship game.
No CFB playoffs for Big10

Bowl matchups: Michigan vs Oklahoma and LSU vs OSU

** 2 of the Big 6 bowl games ** (Just my predictions)
I dont believe Michigan is one of the BEST 4 teams in America as of Now. And that wont change at all if they beat ohio.There is No question in my mind that Georgia is a BETTER football team than Michigan.And what would make ANYONE be convinced that Michigan would beat SOONER,LSU,Wazzu,or UCF?...Nothing....I can back it up..But I wont right now

Look..I like Jim Harbaugh..He has FORGOT more football than Pinnochio, just while taking a dump,will EVER Know....But why is the national narrative all over them?....He still refuses to just get great athletes and execute a simple College Read offense. Although Shea of course has given him at least some leeway in QB read and run game....RPOs and those kinds of things...

Michigan has defeated teams who are a combined 54-56. Where is their Signature win?..Wasnt ND...Bucky is horse dung and about to run that kid out of the NFL before he ever gets there.Spart couldnt score 10 points if they were playing against air in a 72-Hour game.Psu is crap up front on both sides as usual,and that idiot has just about got his QB TM killed..I guess you could say it is NWestern who they were down 17-0 to and NW couldnt finish the deal. NW hasnt won a non-league game in 2018 but they are about to become big 14 west Champs :lol:

Does Michigan pass the eye test over these teams under them?...Maybe defensively over a couple of them. But offensively they are only similar to one and way inferior to the other 3..

Is Michigan deserving to be in the playoffs just because they win the big 14?...Hell no..Does Michigan have the best Resume?....Hell no!!....

So what is it?

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Alabama is on an incredible run now. But everything must pass. Where was that juggernaut 20 years ago? Oh yea, looking up with envy at Nebraska, Miami and Florida State. Things change. The sunbelt is growing in population and has year round warm weather. Bama is reaping a lot of the players from that region but not from Alabama. Saban is on the back nine of his career. Maybe the 16th hole. When he goes, Bama comes back to earth. So General, spread your trolling now. Check back with me when they go 8-4 regularly. We're from Ohio mostly on here. We enjoy our team and it has a pretty good resume over decades. Not saying Bama doesn't or the SEC for that matter but they certainly didnt invent the game. And college football was played a few years before 2000. So troll away. Oh yea, Beat Xichigan!

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

...oh, glad to see Bama handled that traditional powerhouse, The Citadel last weekend. It must've been a massacre from the start. Oh wait, what was the score at the half?

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

dazed&confused wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:41 am ...oh, glad to see Bama handled that traditional powerhouse, The Citadel last weekend. It must've been a massacre from the start. Oh wait, what was the score at the half?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am still waiting on the General to address this......

I will probably be waiting a while......

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:50 am that's enough of that inches.
I agree Bait.....enuff with the team up norths photo bombs!!!! :D

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

countywide35 wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:12 am
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:50 am that's enough of that inches.
I agree Bait.....enuff with the team up norths photo bombs!!!! :D
:D

The General
All State

Post by The General »

dazed&confused wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:41 am ...oh, glad to see Bama handled that traditional powerhouse, The Citadel last weekend. It must've been a massacre from the start. Oh wait, what was the score at the half?
The score was 10-10 at the Half.Correct? ;) :roll: Unfortunately,for this Tremendous school and their great kids..They play 2 Halves in college football. In Middle School,High School,and the NFL too last time I checked.

And that is a darn good thing for an outfit like ohio :lol: ..Most of the time..But not this one,because if ohio would have only played the 1st half vs Purdue?..They would have only lost 14-3. Instead of by 29.Correct?

And last year against SOONER if they would have stopped the game at half,ohio could have went into OT with SOONER with the game tied..But Alas...The game has 2 halves and ohio gave up 28 pts in the 2nd half and Baker threw down.

And in that Iowa game..Remember that? :lol: They should have stopped it at half. ohio would have ONLY been beat by a 31-17 score instead of 55-24.

And this year if they would have ONLY played 1 half ohio would have lost to a down TCU outfit 14-13 who handed the game to ohio on a silver platter in the 2nd half..

If they ONLY played 1 half this year against Psu they would have lost 13-7 against another overrated,overvalued,and overranked big 14 "Power" who also handed ohio the game in the last few minutes.

IF...They only played 1 HALF ohio would have fell Hard to the Cornhuskers 21-16

AND....IF..They only played 1 Half ohio would have lost 24-17 to Mary...In a game where ohio did an amazing job putting the pads to the Terps :lol:

I mean Maryland threw it for 63 and Averaged less than 4 YPCarry on the ground in that ass-beating that Temple gave them.......
The Terps threw it for 73 yards against Michigan and averaged less than 4 YPC on the ground......
Mary had 47 yards passing vs Iowa and averaged less than 3 YPC on the ground.........
Mary threw for 74 yds against Spart and had 26 yards rushing in 29 carries.

And their 1st team QB played in these games. Their 2nd team guy played against ohio...

9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

The General wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:07 pm
The score was 10-10 at the Half.Correct? ;) :roll: Unfortunately,for this Tremendous school and their great kids..They play 2 Halves in college football. In Middle School,High School,and the NFL too last time I checked.

And that is a darn good thing for an outfit like ohio :lol: ..Most of the time..But not this one,because if ohio would have only played the 1st half vs Purdue?..They would have only lost 14-3. Instead of by 29.Correct?

And last year against SOONER if they would have stopped the game at half,ohio could have went into OT with SOONER with the game tied..But Alas...The game has 2 halves and ohio gave up 28 pts in the 2nd half and Baker threw down.

And in that Iowa game..Remember that? :lol: They should have stopped it at half. ohio would have ONLY been beat by a 31-17 score instead of 55-24.

And this year if they would have ONLY played 1 half ohio would have lost to a down TCU outfit 14-13 who handed the game to ohio on a silver platter in the 2nd half..

If they ONLY played 1 half this year against Psu they would have lost 13-7 against another overrated,overvalued,and overranked big 14 "Power" who also handed ohio the game in the last few minutes.

IF...They only played 1 HALF ohio would have fell Hard to the Cornhuskers 21-16

AND....IF..They only played 1 Half ohio would have lost 24-17 to Mary...In a game where ohio did an amazing job putting the pads to the Terps :lol:

I mean Maryland threw it for 63 and Averaged less than 4 YPCarry on the ground in that ass-beating that Temple gave them.......
The Terps threw it for 73 yards against Michigan and averaged less than 4 YPC on the ground......
Mary had 47 yards passing vs Iowa and averaged less than 3 YPC on the ground.........
Mary threw for 74 yds against Spart and had 26 yards rushing in 29 carries.

And their 1st team QB played in these games. Their 2nd team guy played against ohio...
That's why some call them Theee Luckeyes, General...... :D .....

9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Thanks for dodging the question and steering it over to more OSU hate nonsense. Exactly what I expected when I asked you about The Citadel.

You have no insight or knowledge. Only hate toward the Bucks.

Thanks for yet again proving that ole buddy.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

OSU is having a down year. Darn near all other teams would love to able to say they would be disappointed with a 10-1 record and some close calls. The Buckeyes shouldn't be in the playoff picture this year. I admit it even though I'll root for them every minute of the season and am proud to be a fan. Problem is, General would have you believe Ohio State should be ashamed of their record. Why? Why don't we just shut down the rest of the season and just put Alabama, LSU, Georgia and Kentucky in the playoffs? Haters gotta hate.

The General
All State

Post by The General »

dazed&confused wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:40 pm OSU is having a down year. Darn near all other teams would love to able to say they would be disappointed with a 10-1 record and some close calls. The Buckeyes shouldn't be in the playoff picture this year. I admit it even though I'll root for them every minute of the season and am proud to be a fan. Problem is, General would have you believe Ohio State should be ashamed of their record. Why? Why don't we just shut down the rest of the season and just put Alabama, LSU, Georgia and Kentucky in the playoffs? Haters gotta hate.
darn good idea!!.....

Return to “College Sports”