Final 4: Wheelersburg vs. Johnstown

BondRoad Bandit
Freshman Team

Re: Final 4: Wheelersburg vs. Johnstown

Post by BondRoad Bandit »

greygoose wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:11 pm
BondRoad Bandit wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:06 pm
greygoose wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:04 pm

I'm still sitting here trying to figure out why it even matters.
Because it’s blatant lies.
Uh hu and?? If the kid can or can't do this or that why does it matter to this game?? I mean if we're talking about Wheelersburg vs Johnstown for a shot at a state championship then why in the world is this the center of a topic?? Even if he ran a 4.4 but couldn't get on the field would it matter?? Just seems pointless to continue a debate about a backup player that may or may not run a 4.6-4.7 which is quick but sorry it's not anything special.
Because I just personally hate when people lie like that and then make up stats to keep it going. Kinda like Burg posters saying they filled Darby to the max just don’t like it. And I’ll continue to call it out no matter who posts it.

allamericanironman
All Conference

Post by allamericanironman »

Bleeding Red wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:17 pm

Uh hu and?? If the kid can or can't do this or that why does it matter to this game?? I mean if we're talking about Wheelersburg vs Johnstown for a shot at a state championship then why in the world is this the center of a topic?? Even if he ran a 4.4 but couldn't get on the field would it matter?? Just seems pointless to continue a debate about a backup player that may or may not run a 4.6-4.7 which is quick but sorry it's not anything special.
Maybe that should be your response to the Burg poster that brought it up. Everyone else was just replying back to what he put out on display.

And a 4.6 in high school is special. Its not just "quick". The players that can run even a 4.7 around here in high school (legit) are few and far between.
Somebody knows the truth! Agree

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

allamericanironman wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:18 pm
greygoose wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:01 pm
Crab's Brother wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:33 am

No. No there are not.

People love to throw around 40 times.

Garrett Wilson is the #2 WR in the country and is committed to Ohio State. He runs a 4.63 forty. Legitimate.

If Burg has a 6'6" kid that fast....His 3rd period class would be learning the playbook.
This is true there isn't 4.5-4.6 kids around every corner. The Wilburn kid from NY laser timed a 4.5 at OU and was offered right then and there, technique can be taught, fine tuning and muscle developed can be enhanced. Size, (height), and speed are 2 things that can't be taught, with speed you can cut minimal time off the 40 but a guy either has the speed or he doesn't.
I have to call bs was the wind at his back was he using blocks in spikes on a track on a field. I watched all his highlights he is a legit 4.6 if you see a 4.5 guys highlight I can show you difference. But he is quick his 20 yd shuttle I bet is great. I’d put up 500$ to the winner of SEOPs foot race in cleats on field helmets and shoulder pads we could settle it pretty quick.
Well unless the coach that was standing there when he done it is lying or didn't hear it correctly you can call the BS. I wasn't there only going off of what a coach who had his boy there getting tested said.
Last edited by greygoose on Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

BondRoad Bandit wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:20 pm

Because I just personally hate when people lie like that and then make up stats to keep it going. Kinda like Burg posters saying they filled Darby to the max just don’t like it. And I’ll continue to call it out no matter who posts it.
Understandable, I listened to that game on the radio never heard a number but was there one given on how many attended the Burg and Madison game??

TCat
Riding the Bench

Post by TCat »

BondRoad Bandit wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:20 pm
Exactly. Lies. But if the roster is correct and the poster is his dad it makes perfect sense. Typical Wheelersburg transplant. Probably has several usernames on here which would again make sense

And I agree. I was at Darby. Nowhere near full and alot of those were non Wheelersburg fans because the visitors side was full. Typical BS

Does Wheelersburg have 6 period Football Class?

piratefan3
Waterboy

Post by piratefan3 »

I love how everyone is focusing on if we filled Darby or if we have a receiver who is that tall and that fast but just isn't good (which we do) instead of focusing on Burg's third state semifinal in the last 4 years, looking for a repeat. It's hilarious how much people hate a winner. If you're team isn't winning stop trying to do anything to make all burg people look like ignorant liars. Focus on the topic at hand which is Burg playing to go to the state final in Canton. At this point in the season no one cares about the fans, it's who wins ball games and most Johnstown people are already intimidated by the Pirates trying to bring up anything that is completely irrelevant at this point late in the season.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

TCat, Barrlow, and Bleeding Red are not Burgfans and add nothing to this conversation.

BondRoad Bandit
Freshman Team

It was burg poster who brought it up and others are just calling out the lies. But good luck to burg unfortunately I can’t make this game I have to go eat turkey that night!

TCat
Riding the Bench

Post by TCat »

Making one look like an ignorant lier is easy when blatant lies are posted.

piratefan3
Waterboy

Post by piratefan3 »

TCat wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:37 pm Making one look like an ignorant lier is easy when blatant lies are posted.
This isn't a lie which is the funny thing, you can be big and quick but completely unathletic, also that #11 has tourettes which could also keep a receiver off the field. No one knows all the facts.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

TCat wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:37 pm Making one look like an ignorant lier is easy when blatant lies are posted.
It's liar, not lier, and why do you care? I mean the kid doesn't even play except on special teams, and you have no proof he doesn't run that, so you have no idea either. I could care less if he ran a 3.8.

BondRoad Bandit
Freshman Team

wobycat wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:40 pm
It's liar, not lier, and why do you care? I mean the kid doesn't even play except on special teams, and you have no proof he doesn't run that, so you have no idea either. I could care less if he ran a 3.8.
Based track times there’s no way he runs that and one poster lied about him qualifying for regionals in both events he does. Thats what people are calling out or how about not lie and this doesn’t happen or should we just accept everything our feudal overlords of burg say?
Last edited by BondRoad Bandit on Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

BondRoad Bandit wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:43 pm
Based track times there’s no way he runs that and one poster lied about him qualifying for regionals in both events he does. Thata what people are calling out or how about not lie and this doesn’t happen or should we just accept everything our feudal overlords of burg say?
Does he run the 40 yard dash in track?

BondRoad Bandit
Freshman Team

wobycat wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:48 pm
BondRoad Bandit wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:43 pm

Based track times there’s no way he runs that and one poster lied about him qualifying for regionals in both events he does. Thats what people are calling out or how about not lie and this doesn’t happen or should we just accept everything our feudal overlords of burg say?
Does he run the 40 yard dash in track?
You can calculate 40 times from track yes. I have explained this once already.

allamericanironman
All Conference

Post by allamericanironman »

piratefan3 wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:40 pm
This isn't a lie which is the funny thing, you can be big and quick but completely unathletic, also that #11 has tourettes which could also keep a receiver off the field. No one knows all the facts.
Darn it I feel bad now.
I made the mistake of asking a kid one time if he had Tourette’s I still feel bad because that kid had learning problems. It got back to his parents and I felt pretty small. It’s a different world now.
Last edited by allamericanironman on Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sport Fan
JV Team

Post by Sport Fan »

piratefan3 wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:33 pm I love how everyone is focusing on if we filled Darby or if we have a receiver who is that tall and that fast but just isn't good (which we do) instead of focusing on Burg's third state semifinal in the last 4 years, looking for a repeat. It's hilarious how much people hate a winner. If you're team isn't winning stop trying to do anything to make all burg people look like ignorant liars. Focus on the topic at hand which is Burg playing to go to the state final in Canton. At this point in the season no one cares about the fans, it's who wins ball games and most Johnstown people are already intimidated by the Pirates trying to bring up anything that is completely irrelevant at this point late in the season.

Well said, haters going to hate..... LOL Go Burg

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Now back to the game, believe I will be taking this game in should be interesting. Not very often a state semi final game ends up being played in SEO.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

wobycat wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:36 pm TCat, Barrlow, and Bleeding Red are not Burgfans and add nothing to this conversation.
We actually did add to this conversation lol.

And when Burg posters say they filled the stadium its a lie. I was there. The center was full but the sides were not full at all.

When the Burg posters act like they have Benjamin Victor on the sidelines but he isnt good enough to start, its a lie.

You just dont like to be called out on lies nor are you used to it. As long as the Burg posters keep inventing lies, you should probably get used to being called out on it.

People from Valley, Minford and West didnt post this stuff. We just responded to it. Not sure why Burg people cant just be happy and humble after a win. Its like thats not good enough so they have to make stuff up but are then amazed that people call them out on the BS.

Railroadn
JV Team

Post by Railroadn »

greygoose wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:15 pm Now back to the game, believe I will be taking this game in should be interesting. Not very often a state semi final game ends up being played in SEO.

I'll be taking in this game also. Is Jackson the farthest south a seminal game has ever been played in ohio?

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

piratefan3 wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:40 pm
Wait.......the 6'6 kid that runs a legit 4.6 has Tourettes? This is getting really good now......

Return to “Football”