What to expect CFB Poll by Playoff Committee 4th Week.

The General
All State

Re: What to expect CFB Poll by Playoff Committee 4th Week.

Post by The General »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:32 am I think ohio state beats Oklahoma, wazzou, and ucf. not Clemson or bama. I don't think people realize the effort of purdue that day after all the press over the young man with cancer. they gave a super human effort, ohio state was flat. and the whole world was happy except buckeye fans as far as the victory. but I have no doubt that GOD willed that game to purdue. no matter what anyone else says. but we have to repair whatever is broken this off season. there are rumors urban will be gone. almost certainly ryan day will be a head coach somewhere, and greg schiano is likely on the hot seat. or atop a list for a position himself again elsewhere. but we got locker room problems bad, it'll come out eventually. I think bosa leaving was a sign, and was a crucial blow to the woody hayes athletic center. from one corner to another.
You have to be kidding me?...The flat excuse..lol...Tell us why ohio beats SOONER?...Wazzu?..or UCF?.....I dont think so because all 3 teams have BETTER QBs than ohio.....2 of these teams have more speed...2 have better O-lines...2 have better RBs than ohio....All 3 have MUCH BETTER Wide-outs......Defensively..SOONER has been terrible....ohio EQUALLY as bad...And UCF isnt exactly the 86 Bears...Purdue kicked their ass..MAKE all the excuses you want....And who gives a darn about Pinnochio except an ohio HOMER?....Debate these things

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

The Bucks remain 10th in tonight's CFP rankings, but were passed by undefeated UCF. As much as we wish otherwise, OSU's rank is charitable. Reference Purdue and Maryland.

Valenth pretty much nailed it.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Omega wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:47 pm The Bucks remain 10th in tonight's CFP rankings, but were passed by undefeated UCF. As much as we wish otherwise, OSU's rank is charitable. Reference Purdue and Maryland.

Valenth pretty much nailed it.
But yet they love on Oklahoma who has been no different......... Total hogwash....

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

^^^^^^^^^^yep

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

And LSU at #7 - SERIOUSLY????

Raiderball
SEOPS H

Post by Raiderball »

4 wins against ranked teams. Losses to #1Bama and a ranked Florida. Hard to argue against them I don't care what anyone says.
smurray wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:52 pm And LSU at #7 - SERIOUSLY????

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Raiderball wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:46 am 4 wins against ranked teams. Losses to #1Bama and a ranked Florida. Hard to argue against them I don't care what anyone says.
LSU at 7 is bullshit. Yeah they beat 4 ranked teams who were propped up in the rankings. How hard is this for some people to figure out lol.

And FLORIDA??? Totally overrated.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Bleeding Red wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:46 am
Raiderball wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:46 am 4 wins against ranked teams. Losses to #1Bama and a ranked Florida. Hard to argue against them I don't care what anyone says.
LSU at 7 is bullshit. Yeah they beat 4 ranked teams who were propped up in the rankings. How hard is this for some people to figure out lol.

And FLORIDA??? Totally overrated.
Yep

The General
All State

Post by The General »

ohio has beat 1 top 20 team in reality. And that is Psu and that is questionable. Keeping them propped up to aid the big 14 :lol: ...And psu gagged on the big one late against ohio this year and last.Hell.....ohio has ONLY beat 2 teams with winning records....Can you spell Irrelevant?....Think of that stupid looking Village People YMCA-like thing that HOMERS do?..You know with their arms? :lol: :lol: ....it spells irrelevant...And they never spell state..If you are goofy enough and stupid enough emulate The Village People?..You probably cant..

LSU would HAMMER ohio. So would Georgia.And THE MSU and Florida would rip their arms and legs off them...

The General
All State

Post by The General »

EVEN if ohio beats Michigan...And then beats Northwestern....Where at the present moment the teams that ohio has Defeated have a combined 46-65 overall record... EVEN if ohio would win those Nationally Historic Monumental games? :lol: The BEST Overall record that the opponents ohio would have defeated is 68-75...and bux would have 4 wins over teams with a winning record :lol: Of course maybe only 3. You have 2 of the Greatest Offensive football teams in History going at it tomorrow with the titanic match-up between big 14 POWERS Rutgers and Spart. Rut may explode on Offense and beat Sparty 2-0...Game will get over with in 47 minutes.....

If this happens?..Do these facts make ohio Playoff worthy?...Or do the 14 and ohio HOMERS get their poop shut out again from the Playoffs?.....14 teams havent scored a point since 2014 in THE Tournament so I doubt they would be missed much.

Return to “College Sports”