Wk 13...Auburn @ 1 Alabama

OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Wk 13...Auburn @ 1 Alabama

Post by OHHS old timer »

The Iron bowl.....mighty Alabama against War Eagle. Most folks expect a Crimson demolition of Auburn.

What say you...?

I'm not old, I'm mold....still growing!!
2019 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em champ
9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Re: Wk 13...Auburn @ 1 Alabama

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

Forrest Gump is saying Alabama...So I'm going with him....Tide by 24......Free Bubba Gump shrimp at the game for all.... :D

alabama mike
SE

Post by alabama mike »

I know we are favored by 3+ touchdowns but this is a rivalry game and records go out the window. On paper, Bama should win and win big but that is why you play the game. I look for it to be close for awhile and then Bama opens up a in the 2nd half. Bama 38 Auburn 14.

9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

Run Forrest Run!.....Go Tide!.....

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

All OSU AND Michigan fans should be rooting for Alabama as far as the polls go because that will be a death knell for the Big Ten CFB playoff chances if they lose.

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
The General
All State

Post by The General »

FANOSPORTS wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:58 pm All OSU AND Michigan fans should be rooting for Alabama as far as the polls go because that will be a death knell for the Big Ten CFB playoff chances if they lose.
THE GAME of course in the annals of College Football!!...And IT is not even CLOSE...War Eagle and THE TIDE :D ..What else could possibly top this game year in and year out in the game we love?...In FACT...In the last 9 seasons not counting this one....Alabama and Auburn have EITHER been the National Champion or PLAYED in The National Championship game EVERY year but one!!.....What can you say?....RTR and WAR darn Eagle is what you say!!

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Wouldn't surprise me to see them lose to Auburn and Georgia and eliminate themselves.

THE CITADEL knocked their mighty armour. Now THATS a power program that we should be talking about. How THE CITADEL stays under the radar I have no idea. Speed everywhere on the field.
An exceptional week 11 foe scheduling wise for Bama. Not sure Bama would be ready for the SEC championship and playoffs if not for THE CITADEL getting them sharpened up in that first half tug of war

Bahahaha

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Yep. Ohio would beat them. It would be a big win for the MAC. Good observation you vag.

OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Post by OHHS old timer »

Tigers will have to play near perfect. Gotta jump on them like last year. Tds not fgs!!

Bama has to come fast....put War eagle behind the 8 ball early and don't let up-don't give them hope.

Just my opinion....

I'm not old, I'm mold....still growing!!
2019 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em champ
The General
All State

Post by The General »

Bleeding Red wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:51 pm Yep. Ohio would beat them. It would be a big win for the MAC. Good observation you vag.
Redboy called THE General a vag.. :lol: :lol:

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

The General wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:48 pm
Bleeding Red wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:51 pm Yep. Ohio would beat them. It would be a big win for the MAC. Good observation you vag.
And he can read too!

The General
All State

Post by The General »

Bleeding Red wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:50 pm
And he can read too!
I have read you LOUD and CLEAR PP Britches. Among "other" things ....But to get back to THE GAME....The Biggest Rivalry Game in college Football. RTR...THE TIDE and War Eagle....Doesnt get any better than this!!...In THE SEC"IT JUST MEANS MORE"

burgfella69
JV Team

Post by burgfella69 »

The General wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:25 pm
Bleeding Red wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:50 pm

And he can read too!
I have read you LOUD and CLEAR PP Britches. Among "other" things ....But to get back to THE GAME....The Biggest Rivalry Game in college Football. RTR...THE TIDE and War Eagle....Doesnt get any better than this!!...In THE SEC"IT JUST MEANS MORE"
The Iron Bowl doesn’t and will never compare to The Game. Get outta here.

Raiderball
SEOPS H

Post by Raiderball »

Under the radar like Illini, Rutger, Tulane and Oregon st?
Bleeding Red wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:54 pm Wouldn't surprise me to see them lose to Auburn and Georgia and eliminate themselves.

THE CITADEL knocked their mighty armour. Now THATS a power prograUnm that we should be talking about. How THE CITADEL stays under the radar I have no idea. Speed everywhere on the field.
An exceptional week 11 foe scheduling wise for Bama. Not sure Bama would be ready for the SEC championship and playoffs if not for THE CITADEL getting them sharpened up in that first half tug of war

Bahahaha

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Raiderball wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:34 am Under the radar like Illini, Rutger, Tulane and Oregon st?
Bleeding Red wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:54 pm Wouldn't surprise me to see them lose to Auburn and Georgia and eliminate themselves.

THE CITADEL knocked their mighty armour. Now THATS a power prograUnm that we should be talking about. How THE CITADEL stays under the radar I have no idea. Speed everywhere on the field.

Bahahaha
Any attempt to compare The Citadel to any Power 5 school shows your stupidity, which depend abundant these days.

The General
All State

Post by The General »

Bleeding Red wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:47 am
Raiderball wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:34 am Under the radar like Illini, Rutger, Tulane and Oregon st?

Bahahaha
Any attempt to compare The Citadel to any Power 5 school shows your stupidity, which depend abundant these days.
Is the term"Power-5" the only thing you have on that little "brain" of yours?..That is about the only thing you base any kind of debate on.That and about all the HOMERS that you have stuck in you and have hanging out of you.You always talking about Power-5 :lol: :lol:

Do you EVER make a post that is logical?..Or has any facts?..Has ANY knowledge?..I mean I know YOU "THE Spokesman".. :lol: But when crack the stupid remark( He is NOT but By God I would be worried if I was Raider..Because if there is ANYTHING you know?..It is THAT)..What in the hell does depend abundant mean PP? :lol:

The Citadel beat South Carolina in 2015. That is something that ohio has NEVER done. And bux have had 2 chances! :lol: ..Wont go back real far but recently big 14 "Power-5" teams as you call them from this conference have done the following:

*Have been beaten TWICE by N.Dakota St
*Lost to Illinois State
*Lost to South Dakota
*Lost to New Hampshire
*Lost to Southern Illinois
*Lost to Appy State

*THE Illini got hell beat out of them last year by SFla..
*Maryland got hell beat out of them by UCF last year...And Temple this year
*RUT got beat by EMU last year
*Nebraska got beat by N Illinois last year....
*big 14 Champ NWestern got beat by Akron this year.....
*Penn State got beat by Temple in 2015......
*Indy got beat by Bowling Green in 2014....
*Sparty got beat by CMU in 2009.....
*EMU BEAT Purdue THIS year(they would beat ohio by 30)
*Michigan got beat by Toledo in 2008....
*ohio got beat by The Citadels Cousin Air Force at one time.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats enough for now...

Return to “College Sports”