• Roster with #/Name/Height/Year
  • Outlook

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
Dundas
SEOPS

Re: 2018/19 Vinton County Vikings

Post by Dundas »

Looking forward to the season kicking off for the Lady Vikings. This team has the potential to surpass last years success!

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Dundas wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:15 am Looking forward to the season kicking off for the Lady Vikings. This team has the potential to surpass last years success!
They looked good at the preview. They still shoot the lights out :lol:
They are the team to beat in the TVC this year.
I think the Lady Buckeyes have something for them though.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
thebarlowbandit
All State

Post by thebarlowbandit »

Dundas wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:15 am Looking forward to the season kicking off for the Lady Vikings. This team has the potential to surpass last years success!
What’s that? Win a tournament game against a decent DII opponent. Love to see them play the Warriors instead of some of the teams on that schedule

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

thebarlowbandit wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:52 pm
What’s that? Win a tournament game against a decent DII opponent. Love to see them play the Warriors instead of some of the teams on that schedule
Jan 12th

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

• Mon Nov 26
    7:00 PM Chillicothe High School

Sat Dec 1
    1:30 PM Paint Valley

Mon Dec 3
    7:30 PM Meigs High School

Thu Dec 6
    7:30 PM Alexander High School

Mon Dec 10
    7:30 PM Athens

Thu Dec 13
    7:30 PM Unioto High

Mon Dec 17
    7:30 PM Nelsonville-York

Thu Dec 20
    7:30 PM River Valley High School-Bidwell

Sat Dec 22
    2:30 PM Philo High School

Fri Dec 28
    6:00 PM Teays Valley

Sat Jan 5
    2:30 PM Gallia Academy

Mon Jan 7
    7:30 PM Wheelersburg

Thu Jan 10
    7:30 PM Wellston High School

Sat Jan 12
    2:30 PM Warren High School

Mon Jan 14
    7:30 PM Meigs High School

Thu Jan 17
    7:30 PM Alexander High School

Mon Jan 21
    7:30 PM Jackson

Thu Jan 24
    7:30 PM Athens High School

Thu Jan 31
    7:30 PM Nelsonville-York

Mon Feb 4
    7:30 PM River Valley

Thu Feb 7
    7:30 PM Wellston High School

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

Orange and Brown wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:34 pm
thebarlowbandit wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:52 pm
Jan 12th

🤣🤣 Maybe Bandit should do research before he trolls. VC has one of the most difficult schedules this fall and his warriors are on it. Maybe he is still butthurt from the way our 7 freshman ousted the Warriors in the volleyball sectionals? 😂

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Not sure you can schedule a tough schedule using SE District teams. District is very down. VC is good and will have another great season. Scheduling Warren is a great schedule but playing there will just teach you how to rely on your bench because your main players will get ridiculous touch fouls and everything Warren does in the paint will be a basket or a foul for two shots....refs will then call some no shot nothing fouls on Warren to keep it respectable with # of fouls. Good Luck! Have a great time!!!

eagle_84
Waterboy

Post by eagle_84 »

Ironman92 wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:16 am Not sure you can schedule a tough schedule using SE District teams. District is very down. VC is good and will have another great season. Scheduling Warren is a great schedule but playing there will just teach you how to rely on your bench because your main players will get ridiculous touch fouls and everything Warren does in the paint will be a basket or a foul for two shots....refs will then call some no shot nothing fouls on Warren to keep it respectable with # of fouls. Good Luck! Have a great time!!!
Game against warren is at Vinton.

thebarlowbandit
All State

Ironman92 wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:16 am Not sure you can schedule a tough schedule using SE District teams. District is very down. VC is good and will have another great season. Scheduling Warren is a great schedule but playing there will just teach you how to rely on your bench because your main players will get ridiculous touch fouls and everything Warren does in the paint will be a basket or a foul for two shots....refs will then call some no shot nothing fouls on Warren to keep it respectable with # of fouls. Good Luck! Have a great time!!!
Little crying from the Jackson faithful who couldn’t win a District Title with two DI players in the same class. Jealousy is a dangerous emotion.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

eagle_84 wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:39 am
Game against warren is at Vinton.
Awesome! Should be a great game for both programs. Warren is very well coached and have been there and done that for a good while. I commend VC for upgrading the schedule a bit and hope it helps them one tourney time. Good Luck

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

thebarlowbandit wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:38 pm
Little crying from the Jackson faithful who couldn’t win a District Title with two DI players in the same class. Jealousy is a dangerous emotion.
Warren is a solid school and have some of the better programs in the SE District (boys and girls basketball, track, XC to name a few)...but in all my years of watching high school sports Warren is the biggest homer of them all. Softball, girls basketball...the worst. I’d rather 2-3 Dads of the Warren players do the games than what I watched.

This being said I have the utmost respect for Coach Maddox, Colegrove and their programs. Top notch....and I wish them well if not playing Jackson, but I’m very content never going to Warren again.

thebarlowbandit
All State

Homers? You realize that the league had assignors when you kept crying! Win something before go puffing your chest out.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

I saw the lady Vikings dominated chilli tonight.

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

Vinton County-67
Chillicothe-30

Final

Wonder how well we will do when we play a good team bandit? Haha

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

thebarlowbandit wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:33 pm Homers? You realize that the league had assignors when you kept crying! Win something before go puffing your chest out.
Good comeback. What in the world does winning having to with getting homered badly multiple times at Warren Local? How was my post in any way puffing?

Sorry my posts have upset you and I apologize to the good VC folk on this thread for it going off topic some.

thebarlowbandit
All State

Ironman92 wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:33 pm
thebarlowbandit wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:33 pm Homers? You realize that the league had assignors when you kept crying! Win something before go puffing your chest out.
Good comeback. What in the world does winning having to with getting homered badly multiple times at Warren Local? How was my post in any way puffing?

Sorry my posts have upset you and I apologize to the good VC folk on this thread for it going off topic some.
Your post humor me! You act like you and Jackson invented the game of basketball, when in actuality you can count all the titles you've won, (league and district in boys and girls) and count them on one hand. You lost to Marietta at Home, you lost to Warren, you couldn't win a tournament game that mattered on the girls side, and you've never played in a meaningful game on the boys side since the 1960's. Yet you come off like more of an authority on basketball than Trojan Dave (which is an insult to Trojan Dave, with my apologies to him).

Amock0905
Freshman Team

Post by Amock0905 »

This post is about the lady Vikings not the warriors or the ironladies, the lady Vikings will be one of the best teams in SE Ohio and could probably make a run come tournament time, Bentley is gonna be the leader this year both on and off the court, last year she made an impact when she was off the court by cheering and yelling making sure people was where they were supposed to be, VC is without senior guard rhianna fee as she chose to not play her senior year, definitely gonna miss her hustle on the court! Prediction: realistically they will probably lose 2 regular season games with a deep playoff run! Good luck coach Bentley and the lady vikings

The 24 year drought is over! 🏈🏆
Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

Vinton County-82
Paint Valley-47

Vikings move to 2-0 on the season. Next game is Monday Vs Athens.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

thebarlowbandit wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:09 pm
Ironman92 wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:33 pm

Your post humor me! You act like you and Jackson invented the game of basketball, when in actuality you can count all the titles you've won, (league and district in boys and girls) and count them on one hand. You lost to Marietta at Home, you lost to Warren, you couldn't win a tournament game that mattered on the girls side, and you've never played in a meaningful game on the boys side since the 1960's. Yet you come off like more of an authority on basketball than Trojan Dave (which is an insult to Trojan Dave, with my apologies to him).
Our history sucks...I make the same jokes in posts. I do t act like Jackson invented anything. Sorry you’re mad Warren is biggest homer in SE district

Happy to see the Poe girl assisting VC’s wonderful team. Good luck lady Vikings

Return to “Girls Basketball”