D1 College Football Prospects in Southeast Ohio

packers80
SE

Re: D1 College Football Prospects in Southeast Ohio

Post by packers80 »

But what has that won Jackson or Johnstown? Respect? Sure, but no rings. Johnstown, was that their 1st title game appearance? I dont know, honestly and how many for Jackson? Not being smart just asking.

Every day is a holiday and every meal is a feast
packers80
SE

Post by packers80 »

You can feel helpless as a defense being picked a part by the passing game too.

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

packers80 wrote: Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:28 pm You can feel helpless as a defense being picked a part by the passing game too.
The johnnies had the blueprint to beat burg

packers80
SE

Post by packers80 »

Sure, they won fair an square,but no ring. And to line up and mash people in d3 and go past week 12 you have to be special up front. My point is Jackson has the ability to be very diverse, every year with their athletes, but I feel they are holding themselves back. That's all.

packers80
SE

Post by packers80 »

Johnnie used the same philosophy the year before and it didn't work. Burg was better in 17 than this year. The stuff that worked last year don't always work the next,that's why you have to be diverse

packers80
SE

Post by packers80 »

And Jackson has the kids to do that

luvtlm
Riding the Bench

Post by luvtlm »

So this went from a topic about D1 prospects in SE Ohio to a Jackson/Burg - who's better? Why does this always happens? Proof is typically in the pudding you know.

Ed Ott
Varsity

Post by Ed Ott »

luvtlm wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:38 pm So this went from a topic about D1 prospects in SE Ohio to a Jackson/Burg - who's better? Why does this always happens? Proof is typically in the pudding you know.
The way I see it one Jackson fan is very over the top and surely exaggerating, even if he isn’t he is the only one and as soon as he posts one of his over the top posts people jump all over it, which is fine but I can’t fathom one person from Jackson agrees with him. I’ve been reading this site for 8 years and don’t remember a Jackson fan posting like he does. My friend within the program says there MIGHT be one D1 kid in the entire program.

allamericanironman
All Conference

Post by allamericanironman »

There were 7 of us that went d1 on the same team in the 90s and this program might match it. It’s not over the top we have stomped all the competition for a reason don’t hate. In my post the original i was critical. Have you seen these kids. Check them out they have the size already. The only other two players from other schools mentioned do not have the size at all. 5-10 to 6-0 205-220 is Ohio state running back cookie cutter right zeke Elliot.
My boys will have the size strength and winning program all things needed to go d1.

allamericanironman
All Conference

Ed Ott wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:24 pm
luvtlm wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:38 pm So this went from a topic about D1 prospects in SE Ohio to a Jackson/Burg - who's better? Why does this always happens? Proof is typically in the pudding you know.
The way I see it one Jackson fan is very over the top and surely exaggerating, even if he isn’t he is the only one and as soon as he posts one of his over the top posts people jump all over it, which is fine but I can’t fathom one person from Jackson agrees with him. I’ve been reading this site for 8 years and don’t remember a Jackson fan posting like he does. My friend within the program says there MIGHT be one D1 kid in the entire program.
You will eat your words you have absolutely no clue. You have no “friend” of the program. I am certain that we will have half a dozen or more over the next 5 years some might wrestle and go d1. You don’t know but you will.

Your just scared cause you know I’m right. I would be scared to death of these monsters we have eating and lifting just waiting for payback and to destroy whatever is in their way.
Last edited by allamericanironman on Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

allamericanironman wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:49 pm There were 7 of us that went d1 on the same team in the 90s and this program might match it. It’s not over the top we have stomped all the competition for a reason don’t hate. In my post the original i was critical. Have you seen these kids. Check them out they have the size already. The only other two players from other schools mentioned do not have the size at all. 5-10 to 6-0 205-220 is Ohio state running back cookie cutter right zeke Elliot.
My boys will have the size strength and winning program all things needed to go d1.
Scratching my head. Gonna need you to list them.

allamericanironman
All Conference

Matthews Davis Wotan Jenkins Farrar Blankenship smith kranitz (grades had full ride to Maryland and wva) swisher workman

My bad 10
Last edited by allamericanironman on Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

Let’s just work hard and try and win game 1 . Burg has thrashed us since we renewed series . Athens and Logan won’t be scared of Jackson . This is Wellston last chance to ever beat Jackson . Western brown hung 42 in alumni stadium they sure won’t be scared of Jackson . Hillsboro has proven they can beat Jackson at their own game , Chillicothe isn’t scared of Jackson . Let’s get strong and get back to smash mouth run game and hard nosed defense and that starts in the weight room. Jackson had a lot to prove in 2019

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

allamericanironman wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:02 pm Matthews Davis Wotan Jenkins Farrar Blankenship smith kranitz (grades had full ride to Maryland and wva)

My bad 8
Where did Matthews/Jenkins/Blankenship/Smith/Kranitz/Swisher play D1 ball?

You forgot Workman and you said all on the same team?

allamericanironman
All Conference

Ironman92 wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:09 pm
allamericanironman wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:02 pm Matthews Davis Wotan Jenkins Farrar Blankenship smith kranitz (grades had full ride to Maryland and wva)

My bad 8
Where did Matthews/Jenkins/Blankenship/Smith/Kranitz/Swisher play D1 ball?

You forgot Workman and you said all on the same team?
Dayton MSU Cincinnati bearcats juco Potomac st but had offers to terps and errs but didn’t go. That’s just d1 there were at least that many d2 3. So you figure if these men live around here and have kids that play on the same team with a great coach great program won’t a few of them get looks for d1?

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

allamericanironman wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:57 pm
You will eat your words you have absolutely no clue. You have no “friend” of the program. I am certain that we will have half a dozen or more over the next 5 years some might wrestle and go d1. You don’t know but you will.

Your just scared cause you know I’m right. I would be scared to death of these monsters we have eating and lifting just waiting for payback and to destroy whatever is in their way.
A half dozen? 😂😂😂😂
Take the blinders off dude.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
allamericanironman
All Conference

Orange and Brown wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:30 pm
allamericanironman wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:57 pm

A half dozen? 😂😂😂😂
Take the blinders off dude.

Yes 6 we will have at least 6 d1 athletes in the next 5 years 2 will be wrestling 4 for football I’d bet the farm on it brother! Why is it so impossible? We had 10 in 6 years!

Pa Trojan
JV Team

Post by Pa Trojan »

seems to me, best way to get it stop, stop fueling the fire

allamericanironman
All Conference

This is great I’ve waited 20 years to run my mouth on here. The kids deserve to be on the radar. College education is the ultimate reward! There has to be more linemen getting looks. D1 programs like our studs not necessarily our skills players.

Kicker.
All Conference

Post by Kicker. »

Diener the kicker from Waverly has a chance to go D1 as a kicker, has had numerous touchbacks on kickoffs showing he has very strong leg and was pretty good at field goal attempts and extra points

A Kicker of various balls. Trust The Process

Return to “Football”