Jackson vs McClain

allamericanironman
All Conference

Re: Jackson vs McClain

Post by allamericanironman »

toldya wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:22 pm Oh yeah we all know Jackson only loses due to terrible refs. Have you ever heard of reality?
They threw out our best player she was D1 played for a team called Ohio State don’t know if you ever heard of them? She was defending herself from a thug. She only scored 2600. I loved those girls. Let me tell you the worst thing ever is being shy. Shyness is awe full it’s a shame that we let it get the best of us.
Last edited by allamericanironman on Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Great win, great night...I’m whooped lol. I’ll be back later.

toldya
Freshman Team

Post by toldya »

Oh I know more about the lady BUCKEYES than you ever will. Beth was good. But good does not compare to the lady basketball I am familiar with.

allamericanironman
All Conference

toldya wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:28 pm Oh I know more about the lady BUCKEYES than you ever will. Beth was good. But good does not compare to the lady basketball I am familiar with.
I am familiar with her too Jeff Montgomery can’t even compare to her.

toldya
Freshman Team

Post by toldya »

Not sure Jeff ever played for the Lady Buckets. You better check!

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Cooper Donaldson...wow 22 points and 11 rebounds and played whole game just full go. Caleb Wallis won his battle with Penwell and did so in the 4th quarter. Wallis ended with 15. Game was intense the whole time. What an incredible atmosphere at both matchups between these teams. Rivalry should be building good.
McClain is tough and they match up with us well. Davis/Humphreys held down Carter and he didn’t seem to enjoy himself. Banks was big. Penwell so quick but he and Wallis are fun to watch. Wallis drew 3 fouls on Penwell to help win the battle. Mischal is outstanding. So smooth and athletic. His missed shots look better than anyone else’s.

Yates knocked in a couple 3’s, Davis had 9, Graham a tough bucket.

Huge huge win Jackson fans are packing that place like I can’t remember.

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

Ironman92 wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:03 pm Cooper Donaldson...wow 22 points and 11 rebounds and played whole game just full go. Caleb Wallis won his battle with Penwell and did so in the 4th quarter. Wallis ended with 15. Game was intense the whole time. What an incredible atmosphere at both matchups between these teams. Rivalry should be building good.
McClain is tough and they match up with us well. Davis/Humphreys held down Carter and he didn’t seem to enjoy himself. Banks was big. Penwell so quick but he and Wallis are fun to watch. Wallis drew 3 fouls on Penwell to help win the battle. Mischal is outstanding. So smooth and athletic. His missed shots look better than anyone else’s.

Yates knocked in a couple 3’s, Davis had 9, Graham a tough bucket.

Huge huge win Jackson fans are packing that place like I can’t remember.
Ironmen nation !

Jackson is becoming a tough place to win

toldya
Freshman Team

Post by toldya »

No question Graham will always be there in tough times. Yates a great kid!

allamericanironman
All Conference

toldya wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:36 pm Not sure Jeff ever played for the Lady Buckets. You better check!
Ok you are a wellston Logan guy right. Katie Smith has 3 gold medals, hall of fame and coaches. She is the greatest athlete out of SEOPS. Period. Jeff Montgomery is the only other close one in my opinion fame and glory. Told ya feel ya heard ya. Beth was as good as you get high school player. Her senior year she couldn’t play cause some idiot ref that’s a true story they might have made it to state. They would have beat that McClain team by 30 with Beth. The ref was a young guy we played at Chesapeake vs. Portsmouth. I think that i might have been tossed out then too. It was yet another one of the worst calls ever against Jackson. Refs hate Jackson same as you.

Ed Ott
Varsity

Post by Ed Ott »

What in God’s name??? I come on here to read about what happened in this huge FAC battle and this thread is filled with postgame talk about a girls player from 20 years ago and a Kansas City Royals retired pitcher?

Completely bizarre

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Without looking it up, Is Greenfield McClain Div.2 or Div.3 ?

allamericanironman
All Conference

Ed Ott wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:18 am What in God’s name??? I come on here to read about what happened in this huge FAC battle and this thread is filled with postgame talk about a girls player from 20 years ago and a Kansas City Royals retired pitcher?

Completely bizarre
Title of post is Jackson vs McClain. Don’t reply you burger 🍔. Did you ever think I might be posting in hopes a former player is reading this mabye a guy I went to war with in the past. You on the other hand have absolutely no dog in the fight. It is bizarre to have a conversation about a girls playoff game between these two teams. Mabye I am private messaging people right now. So ed go back under your bridge now and leave the Jackson post alone because you know nothing about it. Btw that was the biggest game ever played against these two teams. I almost bet your the ref that did it or you know the ref.

Truthfully that’s all I really want to do is find out who that ref was that made that god awe full call to throw my good friend out of a game. I am sure that she may have lost her scholarship because of it. Refs hate for Jackson is real bud you hate us and your a ref if I remember right. That was the biggest chicken shot call in history.
Didn’t I warn you burg guys about posting I thought you lost those rights.

Lastly sorry to disappoint you but Jackson won the game that’s probably why your so upset 😭. You hate everything Jackson and no way should you be a ref.

toldya
Freshman Team

Post by toldya »

Gee I feel so bad. Why does everyone hate Jackson?

Return to “Boys Basketball”