Jackson @ Wheelersburg

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Jackson @ Wheelersburg

Post by Ironman92 »

vcgrad wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:32 pm Wheelersburg by a bunch.
Like 20? 30? 40?

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

I like Jackson in this one.

Jackson 57
Wheelersburg 54

Camp North Star > Camp Mohawk
Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

LucasDavenport wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:19 pm I like Jackson in this one.

Jackson 57
Wheelersburg 54
I’d like to hear why. Jackson’s best road win is at Meigs. Haven’t been great on the road.

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

Goodness I didn’t know I would have to show my work!

I think if Webster is good enough to play burg even through 3+ quarters then Jackson can go in there and get one.

Awfully demanding.

And perhaps I was simply being contrary.

I changed my mind !!

Wheelersburg 75
Jackson 48.

No, truly. Jackson is the best team on Wheelersburg’s schedule. You and I both know it.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

LucasDavenport wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:28 pm Goodness I didn’t know I would have to show my work!

I think if Webster is good enough to play burg even through 3+ quarters then Jackson can go in there and get one.

Awfully demanding.

I changed my mind !!

Wheelersburg 75
Jackson 48.

No, truly. Jackson is the best team on Wheelersburg’s schedule. You and I both know it.
SW at home and they have a little extra “want” to go at Burg, you and I both know that.

I think if Jackson can come out like they did at home vs Unioto and VC they can be very dangerous. If they avoid foul trouble and Yates hits some shots, Jackson can leave with the best win in the SE District to date this season.

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

Jackson is on a different level than South Webster.

And as a top shelf D2 team should go in there and compete.

If we are trying to sell the underdog thing with Jackson then I didn’t get the memo. Sorry, if I missed it!

I think Jackson is pretty darn good.

I know Wheelersburg is.

But, truly the top 4 teams in our league and the competition that it has provided should more than have you ready. I feel like you need a pep talk or something.

The Ironmen will be fine. This game should be a great 4 quarter test. I might be the only one who thinks this way, but hey all these other people are crazy.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

LucasDavenport wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:41 pm Jackson is on a different level than South Webster.

And as a top shelf D2 team should go in there and compete.

If we are trying to sell the underdog thing with Jackson then I didn’t get the memo. Sorry, if I missed it!

I think Jackson is pretty darn good.

I know Wheelersburg is.

But, truly the top 4 teams in our league and the competition that it has provided should more than have you ready. I feel like you need a pep talk or something.

The Ironmen will be fine. This game should be a great 4 quarter test. I might be the only one who thinks this way, but hey all these other people are crazy.
I need to see I on the road.

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

Easy win for Jackson

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

mlittle wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:17 pm Easy win for Jackson
No one believes you

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

Doesn’t matter. When Jackson wins by double digits my prediction will still be posted for all to see.

Travel_ball
Waterboy

Post by Travel_ball »

LucasDavenport wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:28 pm Goodness I didn’t know I would have to show my work!

Awfully demanding.

I changed my mind !!

Wheelersburg 75
Jackson 48.

I think Ironton is better than Jaskson, jmo but I will say Burg by 8.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... both teams can score the ball ... probably the BIGGEST advantage that Wheelersburg had vs South Webster when you look at the napkin stats is that the Pirates dominated the boards - with Blevins in foul trouble and on the bench, the Burg got 2,3 and at times 4 shots on the offensive end of the floor ... in the game I saw Jackson play Washington CH , I came away thinking the Ironmen were tenacious as a TEAM crashing the boards ... putting my Cheap Seat observations together IF the Ironmen can control the boards, limit the 2,3,4th shot opportunities for the Pirates - this means that they are keeping Holden off the boards (he is so athletic/quick off the floor it is a difficult task) - they have a chance in this one on the road in the land of the Orange & Black ... if the Pirates control the boards which in my mind means that the Ironmen get in foul trouble - it could be a long night for the Apple Town boyz ... either way you have two Elite 8 teams playing tomorrow night - it HAS TO BE a great game no mater where your Cheap Seat is !!! be safe and enjoy the game !!! should be a dandy ! best of luck to both TEAMS ... will this one be streaming live either on a Portmouth radio station or Jackson station ????

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Travel_ball wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:34 pm

Awfully demanding.

I changed my mind !!

Wheelersburg 75
Jackson 48.

I think Ironton is better than Jaskson, jmo but I will say Burg by 8.
I’ve not seen Ironton and a lot of their teams they’ve faced ....don’t know much about. It is clear Ironton is a very solid team.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

No one has had an answer to Holden this year. He’s a different player then last year. He doesn’t frustrate himself with forced shots and crashes the boards more this year than he ever has. He’s also way better at the foul line. If he scores around 25, burg will win.

IronTough2
Riding the Bench

Post by IronTough2 »

Is the game gonna be aired on a radio station or able to be streamed online? Would really like to listen to this one!

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

IronTough2 wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:19 pm Is the game gonna be aired on a radio station or able to be streamed online? Would really like to listen to this one!
Burgfan should have it.

IronTough2
Riding the Bench

Post by IronTough2 »

wobycat wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:55 pm
IronTough2 wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:19 pm Is the game gonna be aired on a radio station or able to be streamed online? Would really like to listen to this one!
Burgfan should have it.
Thank you!

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

IronTough2 wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:01 pm
wobycat wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:55 pm
Burgfan should have it.
Thank you!
It will probably be on 99.3

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. (D Jay on Hustle & Flow)

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Mad-Dogg wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:24 pm