INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

General Chat
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I've talked to some people in the know about the lake that are supposed to get back with me. i'll let you know when the tell me they are going to raise the gates. I was behind the dam yesterday. and water is just pouring over the lowered gates.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

pourin the rain here Monday 3/25 like a cow peein on a flat rock.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

the folks at the top are being tight lipped about when they are raising the gates here at lake white. we sure are getting some great rain as we speak.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

here's what I have found out about the lake. Wednesday april 10th the lake's gates will be raised halfway. then the 22nd the gates will be raised to full summer pool. there will be further work on the berm project as they have found new seepage boils. but it is something they can work on without affecting the water level of the lake.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

well a week from today on the 10th, they are raising the gates 1/2 way up. then Monday the 22nd the gates will be raised to full summer pool here.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Happy for ya'll, Bait. Hope you guys have good luck with the Lake this summer. Been a long time run-un for ya'll down there for consistent summers of good fish-un and boat-un.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I'm ready too brother. you n bolt come see me.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Been getting warmer Bait, and a warm night tonight than it has been. Bet a few morels (shrooms) come up in the wooded areas around the Lake. We need more warmer days at nights for a good shroom-un season. Go take a look tomorrow, bet you find a few.

Come and see ya: Me an ole Bolt will probably make it down there this summer sometime. Have the gator gassed up. I wanna tour of the area ole bud.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

we can do that ole buddy, anytime. i'll take ya'll all over the place.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I'm purty stoked that tomorrow wed. the 10th they are raising the gates 1/2 way up. then the rest of the way the 2nnd. let's the rain's from Africa bless pike county.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

the gates have been raised over halfway. and as of Friday morning we are getting some great rain here. the 22nd they will be at full summer pool.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

it's just flat pouring the rain here likea tall cow peein on a flat rock here at the lake sunday morning. ya'll get you a bucket of crawlers n minners n rooster tails and come over and hang out with ole bait. we'll chat n catch a messo fishies.

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:39 am the gates have been raised over halfway. and as of Friday morning we are getting some great rain here. the 22nd they will be at full summer pool.
Maybe, just maybe, all be right with God's world and Lake White.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I hope so my friend, they'll be raised to full summer pool next Monday the 22nd. with the rain we been getting it will be full in no time.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

the lake is full to the 1st level that it was raised to. and Monday the 22nd they are raising it to full summer pool.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

i want to ask a favor of you. and before i ask you, i don't even drink it's been like 30 years. but my friends mike and tracey young that own bill's baithouse on 220 have a petition going to get a beer/wine license at the baithouse. you have to be a registered voter in pee pee township to sign the petition. please drop by bills baithouse at 4308 state route 220, waverly, ohio. and the phone number is 740-947-2542 and sign the petition. they would very much appreciate it. i talked to tracey today at the baithouse when we bought some live bait. and please don't ride me about being a Christian and asking for them. again, i don't drink. but these are my friend's and really great people. everywhere you go beer/wine is sold, grocery stores/resturaunts/gas stations/college n pro ball games. and at festivals. i have no problem with it at all. i see no reason why this should not be their right. they sell ice, live bait, guns, fishing supplies, cigarettes and different kinds of treats. and it's like a small bass pro shop there. stop by there and sign the petition for them. i'm not doing this for any gain at all. just helping some friends. and i also have a petition here at my house if you want to stop by and sign it. 626 lake white road. the very 1st house on lake white road. thanks for your help, and God bless you, ozzie.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

YEAH, THE GATES HERE ARE OPEN TO FULL SUMMER POOL HERE AT THE DAM AT LAKE WHITE, WE'RE BACK IN BUSINESS, AND PEE PEE CREEK IS RUNNING GREAT.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

well I ventured into this early spring wanting to lose 40 pounds over the winter for my new bikini. I only have 55 more pounds to go at this point.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

they say there are still some seepage boils that they are working on below the dam where they did the berm project. but they say they can fix it without affecting water levels.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

lots of fisherman on the lake yesterday. the lake is full. and no grass thus far in the lake. the water looks great. and a lot of fish being caught. one of my best friends up here was just bobber fishing with a nightcrawler the other day and caught a 35 pound flathead on 8 pound test and a small spinning reel. it took him 25 minutes to get it in, it kept spooling him every time he got it close. we weighed it and took a few pictures of it. then he released it.

Return to “The Off season”