INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

General Chat
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

crazy scene here last night. I was actually on the terlet, and mrs. bait came running to the bathroom door and told me tornado sirens were blaring. and she saw on the news where a tornado had been spotted. I do the paperwork and come ambling out. those weather warnings blaring on the tv. I told lisa to take chisum and get in the bathroom. I opened the front door to look around on the porch. and I look toward say Portsmouth and the sky was crazy looking. and you could see the one side of this enourmous cloud racing towards us. and just an enourmous rate, and the rain just hammering down. one side of the cloud came down to the ground, and I couldn't see the other side because of the hills. but it looked awful. I ran back in the house as it got near. it was crazy winds like 60/70 mph, the lake was just covered by sheet after sheet of water, looking as though the water was being lifted. things were blowing down the holler. I got in the bathroom with lisa and our dobie, and we prayed. and it very quickly blew by. I don't know if it was a tornado. but definitely a straight line wind. praise God it blew by whatever it was. it was very nerve wracking. we have had 2 tornadoes here in the last week in pike county that never touched down. and I was nervous as a cat crappin razor blades.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I saw on the columbus news last night where buckeye lake has warning signs posted about a blue/green algea bloom warning swimmers. the crazy thing was the broadcast/camera guy was standing there by the signs, and right behind him everybody was swimming. those algea blooms are very serious. and can be very, very dangerous.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 8:24 am it looks great trench. some rollin pin pictures would make it better. did I just say that out loud. I didn't even know I was thinkin it trench.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

ALL OLE BAIT CAN SAY IS GOD BLESS AMERICA. AND TRENCH.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I LOVE GETTIN' PATRIOTIC, ESPECIALLY RIGHT BEFORE THE 4TH AN ALL.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

LET THE FIREWORKS GAMES BEGIN IN EARNEST TODAY. JUST PULL UP A CHAIR ON THE PORCH N WATCH EM FLY.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

this will go on the next 7/8 days. the folks here at the lake loves their fireworks. and ole oz just watches em all.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I hope everyone of you had a safe, wonderful 4th of july.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

:D :) :D :) :D

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

that is a crazy awesome picture trench. very creative indeed.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

and I hain't gotta worry about the blue n white marble rollin pin either.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:02 am and I hain't gotta worry about the blue n white marble rollin pin either.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I love john wayne. was and always will be my favorite. he died the year I graduated in 1979.
thanks for these.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Real old picture. The world record bass was caught near Jacksonville, Georgia on June 2, 1932 by George Perry. It weighed 22 pounds 4 ounces

Last edited by TRENCHFOOT on Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

The world record largemouth bass was caught by George Perry in Montgomery Lake in Georgia in 1932. The world record bass was 22 pounds and 4 ounces. :shock:

Bob Bolshavic
Freshman Team

Post by Bob Bolshavic »

Comrade trenchfoot that is one big fish. Over in the motherland our biggest fish caught was a giant catfish caught in a river. Also hear there are monster man eating catfish in the cooling ponds by the old chernobyl nuclear plant. Hard to believe that bass record has stood so long. I was reading there was a 25 pounder caught in southern california back in 2005 or 2006 but it was snagged so they didn't think it would have counted but turns out it would have if they pursued it. Also a woman in japan beat the record by one ounce in 2009 but it had to be two ounces heavier to be considered the world record so it stood tied with the one from georgia. There have been other bigger bass caught but for differing reasons they didn't meet the criteria to be world records.

Bob Bolshavic
Freshman Team

Post by Bob Bolshavic »

here is the video of my homeland brothers catching the giant fish

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

that is a wels catfish. not native to American waters.

Return to “The Off season”