INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

General Chat
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

a japenese fisherman also caught a bass that was a world record I think. something like manitu kuribita or something was the name.
the bass you were speaking about was called dotty. she had a black spot underneath her head. these 2 guys in particular in caifornia caught her several times. the guys last name was maybe wheatley. then released her. she was caught once at a new record weight, but was fouled hooked and would not count as a record, so she was released. some time later then they found her floating dead. I think at 25.2 pounds.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

The biggest Bluegill ever caught weighed 5 lbs and 7 oz. It was caught in 1998 by Amos Gray in South Carolina. Majority of Bluegills weigh half a pound. The average length is six to eight inches.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Bob Bolshavic wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:52 pm Comrade trenchfoot Also hear there are monster man eating catfish in the cooling ponds by the old chernobyl nuclear plant.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Growth from nuclear toxic waste :lol: :lol: :lol: SY FY fish. :lol: :lol: :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

:shock: :shock: :shock:

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Bobby B I forgot to mention that is one big catfish! Wonder if that river is radioactive? :lol: Lucky your comrade brothers didn't get swallowed up by that thing.
Trench them bluegills are mighty fine eating. My brother use to filet them and I eat them with yellow mustard on bread. mmmmm yummmy. They even tasted good coming out of poopy lake. I would take them over a bass or catfish any day.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:32 am Wonder if that river is radioactive? :lol: Lucky your comrade brothers didn't get swallowed up by that thing.
bluegills are mighty fine eating. They even tasted good coming out of poopy lake.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

cbolt wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:32 am Bobby B I forgot to mention that is one big catfish! Wonder if that river is radioactive? :lol: Lucky your comrade brothers didn't get swallowed up by that thing.
Trench them bluegills are mighty fine eating. My brother use to filet them and I eat them with yellow mustard on bread. mmmmm yummmy. They even tasted good coming out of poopy lake. I would take them over a bass or catfish any day.
those wels catfish that are so huge in Europe and france and spain. they are eating pigeons and ducks and geesses right from the banks now. snatching them like crocs. I seen shows about it. they can swim up under a goose or duck. and those enourmous jaws and mouth create such a suction that they just swim up underneath them, and open their mouths, and you just see a brief commotion on the surface and pup-pow they is gone ferever. my favorite eating fish are fried catfish n walleye.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:59 am :shock: :shock: :shock:

that's the dangdest thing I ever saw.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:44 am The biggest Bluegill ever caught weighed 5 lbs and 7 oz. It was caught in 1998 by Amos Gray in South Carolina. Majority of Bluegills weigh half a pound. The average length is six to eight inches.

those are huge. I have caught some very big bluegill in my day. especially the hybrids in ponds. but never nuthin like that. I seen a 5 pound bluegill caught in a ky. farm pond on here one time. and it's forehead looked like it had an anvil in it.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I think it was 5.2.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

They grow about that big in Rose Lake because I used to see them swimming around. Problem is the dang things won't bite on anything. I have used wax worms, red worms, sewer worms, rubber worms and they just stick their nose up and swim on by like they don't have a care in the world. :shock:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Try shark bites. They'll grab a holt when they swim by.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

sharkbites.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

One of my buddies says he uses them in the Reynoldsburg Reservoir. You got me, Bait. I don't fish much anymore, and don't know too much about all these modern high tech fishing lures. :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I never have heard of sharkbites. I don't think it's a lure.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Could these be it? :lol: :lol: You got me. I have no idea. :? :lol:

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

My brother use to use shark bites. He said they are good hooks but they tear the bait up too much when hooking up, but if that fish grabs it he aint a getting off.
Last edited by cbolt on Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:48 pmOne of my buddies says he uses them in the Reynoldsburg Reservoir.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:14 pm
TRENCHFOOT wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:48 pmOne of my buddies says he uses them in the Reynoldsburg Reservoir.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “The Off season”