Waterford 0 - 37 Trimble

Ground Buck
All Conference

Re: Week 6: Trimble @ Waterford

Post by Ground Buck »

efarns wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:44 pm Trimble has had a couple of good years. They seem to be better than usual this season. But Waterford will be back on top of The TVC where they belong for at least the next two seasons. I guess the Tomcat fans are getting all their chatter in this year while they still can?
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Disclaimer: This is all an opinion and I am therefore hoping we can still express opinions on this site without retort.
SportsFan101
Freshman Team

Post by SportsFan101 »

EasternDspy wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:39 pm
SportsFan101 wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:17 pm
EasternDspy wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:59 am

Trimble might beat Fort if they play this year but no way do the Tomcats win next season. Fort is loaded in all 4 grades only have 6 Srs. I guess that Trimbles schedule is so bad the rest of the year that every Trimble forum will turn into a shots fired at Fort Frye thread. Fort does not have time to worry about Trimble they are hosting 2x WV State champs tonight.
And on a side note- I believe that 2x WV state champ is the same school that Trimble tried to play week 5, and WCC turned them down. Trimble even offered to go to them and they said they’d rather not play, then picked up a cupcake. So I hope you guys give them a good beatin’.
They said Fort Frye was a cupcake?
No week 5, who they played instead of Trimble last week.

Long knocker
Waterboy

Post by Long knocker »

efarns wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:44 pm Trimble has had a couple of good years. They seem to be better than usual this season. But Waterford will be back on top of The TVC where they belong for at least the next two seasons. I guess the Tomcat fans are getting all their chatter in this year while they still can?
Can’t wait to watch Waterford try and stop the 5 wide spread next year. 🤣🤣

Hsfootballfan74
Waterboy

Post by Hsfootballfan74 »

Trimble: 48
Waterford: 7

BeastOfTheSoutheast
JV Team

Post by BeastOfTheSoutheast »

Top of the TVC where they belong? Don’t ever recall them having long runs being on top of the TVC. The Hocking is the Tomcats division and everyone knows that. As for Fort, not dogging them at all, I would love to see that game. They look like a very impressive team. Hopefully we see that matchup about week 13 or so. As for Waterford, better luck next year..and the year after that..and after that..and so on and so forth.

Statistics Are Like Bikinis...They Show A Lot, But Not Everything.
TCAT1000+
Waterboy

Post by TCAT1000+ »

Long knocker wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:35 pm
Not so fast. Trimble won the junior high game 41-7 last night and it could have been much worse if Trimble wanted it to be. They have loads of talent in the class. Watch the game tonight and you will see a ton of Sophomores making plays for the Cats. Eastern will be pretty good next year, but my prediction is the Cats will win the league for next 4 years.

TCAT1000+
Waterboy

Post by TCAT1000+ »

TCAT1000+ wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:35 pm
Long knocker wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:35 pm
Not so fast. Trimble won the junior high game 41-7 last night and it could have been much worse if Trimble wanted it to be. They have loads of talent in the class. Watch the game tonight and you will see a ton of Sophomores making plays for the Cats. Eastern will be pretty good next year, but my prediction is the Cats will win the league for next 4 years.
5 if you count this year!

NY BUCK
All State

Post by NY BUCK »

Not to interrupt all this chatter but if someone from Trimble could tell me how many conference titles, playoff appearances, and regional titles you guys have throughout your schools history?You can shoot me a private message if you want. Thanks

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

Bone dust wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:41 am The only reason anybody will be at this game is for the concessions Trimble will win but if they turn the ball over like they did last week Waterford can keep it close
Take more than two turn overs for waterford to keep it close

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

Ground Buck wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:35 pm
DuceGun21 wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:15 am Ground buck are you butt hurt over the 34-0 beat down Trimble put on your nut boys? Trimble doesn’t rebuild it reloads you of all people should know this you silly little boy!! Lol
Wow you really do have little brother syndrome don't you. LOL You wee cats win one or two against us and suddenly you're world beaters. You'd do better pretending you're use to success rather than new to it. Easier said than done I know, but if you give it a try you might enjoy life more rather than be all angry and hateful all the time. :mrgreen:
lol

Green 50
Riding the Bench

Post by Green 50 »

BeastOfTheSoutheast wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:33 pm
Top of the TVC where they belong? Don’t ever recall them having long runs being on top of the TVC. The Hocking is the Tomcats division and everyone knows that. As for Fort, not dogging them at all, I would love to see that game. They look like a very impressive team. Hopefully we see that matchup about week 13 or so. As for Waterford, better luck next year..and the year after that..and after that..and so on and so forth.
Better hope we’re not healthy a year from now lol

BeastOfTheSoutheast
JV Team

NY BUCK wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:02 pm Not to interrupt all this chatter but if someone from Trimble could tell me how many conference titles, playoff appearances, and regional titles you guys have throughout your schools history?You can shoot me a private message if you want. Thanks
I would like to see those stats. Not sure how to find them out though :?: I know mid 90-05 I don’t want to know the Trimble Vs. Nelsonville series lol. Sad, but true :cry:

Enforcer
Freshman Team

Post by Enforcer »

41-6 Tomcats roll

Superman
JV Team

Post by Superman »

Anybody have a score?

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Can't find the game on any radio station this week, which is unfortunate.

Doing someone else's Dirty Work....
Big cat
Freshman Team

Post by Big cat »

22-0
Trimble
Half

Enforcer
Freshman Team

Post by Enforcer »

37-0 final Tomcats

BeastOfTheSoutheast
JV Team

Enforcer wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:24 pm 37-0 final Tomcats
And that’s with I believe was two touchdowns being called back. Oh well, what do you expect with playing at Waterford? Still had a running clock 🤷🏻‍♂️

Enforcer
Freshman Team

Re: October 4, 2019 Waterford 0 - 37 Trimble

Post by Enforcer »

NOW the fine refs at Waterford wouldnt do that

ttomcat 80
JV Team

Post by ttomcat 80 »

NY BUCK wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:02 pm Not to interrupt all this chatter but if someone from Trimble could tell me how many conference titles, playoff appearances, and regional titles you guys have throughout your schools history?You can shoot me a private message if you want. Thanks
Don’t have to send a message but we have 2 regional champion ships,3 final 4 appearance and 2 state final appearances may not have a state champion ship but a lot more play off wins then NY. I know you’re just fishing but Ny is living in the past.

:roll: cats :roll:

Return to “Football”