#1 OHIO STATE @ RUTGERS.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

#1 OHIO STATE @ RUTGERS.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

WOW, OHIO STATE JUST DESTROYED THE TURTLE GANG. AND NOW WE ARE LOOKING AT A RUTGERS PROGRAM THAT IS ONE OF THE WORST PROGRAMS IN THE COUNTRY. BUT HOLD ON THE NEXT 2 WEEKS AFTER GET REALLY REAL IN PENN STATE AND MICHIGAN. DON'T OVERLOOK ANYBODY, BUT THIS SHOULD BE A YAWNER. I HOPE THERE ARE NO INJURIES.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
seofan_via_dublin
SEOP

Re: #1 OHIO STATE @ RUTGERS.

Post by seofan_via_dublin »

If the line is less than 63.5, take the Buckeyes to cover.

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

seofan_via_dublin wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:28 pm If the line is less than 63.5, take the Buckeyes to cover.
Opening line @ 50.5. Surprised there is even a line listed. Also it is good to hear from Dubs. His Buckeye insight is first class.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
seofan_via_dublin
SEOP

Yeah I saw that.
I’d take the Buckeyes to cover a 48.5 point 1st half spread.

seofan_via_dublin
SEOP

Thanks, it’s been a bit!
I log in every once in a while, but I’ve been in a whirlwind of business in my life, so not a ton of time for sports talk!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I've missed you too my dear friend. glad to have you back.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Any word on chase young ?

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

countywide35 wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:40 am Any word on chase young ?
Here is the latest I have seen. It is what it is. Ohio State and Chase Young both will survive however the ruling comes down:

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:38 am WOW, OHIO STATE JUST DESTROYED THE TURTLE GANG. AND NOW WE ARE LOOKING AT A RUTGERS PROGRAM THAT IS ONE OF THE WORST PROGRAMS IN THE COUNTRY. BUT HOLD ON THE NEXT 2 WEEKS AFTER GET REALLY REAL IN PENN STATE AND MICHIGAN. DON'T OVERLOOK ANYBODY, BUT THIS SHOULD BE A YAWNER. I HOPE THERE ARE NO INJURIES.
Another give me game.......candy stealing scarlet fever........the bow is about ready to break soon..........the cradle will come crumbling down soon......

9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

And how convenient mister loan will miss the two biggest cupcakes of the year,,,,,,,, shocker :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

I don’t believe that. He would have rather had a legit chance of winning or least being invited to the Heisman trophy presentation. He don’t have a chance now missing at a minimum of two games. If that’s the true ruling and appeal. It appears he would not miss the “big time” games but the past two lesser opponents he going to miss. I think he would have played if he could.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Yeah, agree 9 and 5. Don't need him for the easy. Conveniently suspended in the easy part of the schedule, and gets to come back for the bigger tougher ending season games. I just had a feeling it would work out like that. Noticeable as anything can be.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Another cupcake game. OSU’s schedule so far is god awful. They do end with 3 big games.weird schedule

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:37 pm Yeah, agree 9 and 5. Don't need him for the easy. Conveniently suspended in the easy part of the schedule, and gets to come back for the bigger tougher ending season games. I just had a feeling it would work out like that. Noticeable as anything can be.
Well being that nothing has been decided as yet as to how many games CY will miss, or even possibly the rest of the season, I would most certainly think that you and Inches would want your 2 teams to face the Buckeyes when they are at or near full strength. On the other hand, if I wasn't a Buckeye fan, but was a Lion's or a Maize@Blue fan, I probably if I'm being truthful, would rather face the Buckeyes without the best defensive player in the country.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

VetteMan wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:58 pm
TRENCHFOOT wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:37 pm Yeah, agree 9 and 5. Don't need him for the easy. Conveniently suspended in the easy part of the schedule, and gets to come back for the bigger tougher ending season games. I just had a feeling it would work out like that. Noticeable as anything can be.
Well being that nothing has been decided as yet as to how many games CY will miss, or even possibly the rest of the season, I would most certainly think that you and Inches would want your 2 teams to face the Buckeyes when they are at or near full strength. On the other hand, if I wasn't a Buckeye fan, but was a Lion's or a Maize@Blue fan, I probably if I'm being truthful, would rather face the Buckeyes without the best defensive player in the country.
I want all that OSU has got! Don't care if he comes back or not, but most definitely would rather him being in there the 23rd! Just noticeable as He(( if he is! This trouble happened last year is what has me puzzled! And how did he pay the money back if it's true? A little campus job cleaning the stadium or something? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: COM-ON, Corvetteman? Was you the actor in the movie Corvette summer? :lol: Your missing my point and taking my post the wrong way! I blindfold most of these posts I read if you get my drift.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:10 pm
I want all that OSU has got! Don't care if he comes back or not, but most definitely would rather him being in there the 23rd! Just noticeable as He(( if he is! This trouble happened last year is what has me puzzled! And how did he pay the money back if it's true? A little campus job cleaning the stadium or something? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: COM-ON, Corvetteman? Was you the actor in the movie Corvette summer? :lol: Your missing my point and taking my post the wrong way! I blindfold most of these posts I read if you get my drift.
I'm not missing your point at all, and you and I both know that this happens everyday at 99% of the schools in the country. If it's not a loan, it's usually something a lot worse, and it is usually not discovered or is completely covered up. This does not make it right in any shape or form, but sometimes it seems as if the NCAA only will come down on certain schools, and will look the other way with other schools. I imagine that either you or I, if we had know some kid in college, or were friends of the family, and were asked to loan them money, if we could afford to do so, we would. This is not the first time that this has happened, and it will not be the last. I also get what you mean by the timing of the suspension, but were not sure about that either. As far as being an actor in the movie Corvette Summer, boy that would have been great, I mayby wouldn't have had to ask my Grandparents for a loan. Lol

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

TOSU will win. Point spread? Depends on if the Buckeyes pull the starters after the first quarter. I wasn't a fan of Rutgers or Maryland coming into the B1G but when the Domers dodged us, what do you want? At least we're not the ACC. Automatic bid for Clemson!😎😂

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

dazed&confused wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:16 pm TOSU will win. Point spread? Depends on if the Buckeyes pull the starters after the first quarter. I wasn't a fan of Rutgers or Maryland coming into the B1G but when the Domers dodged us, what do you want? At least we're not the ACC. Automatic bid for Clemson!😎😂

You tell em Daze

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

VetteMan wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:24 pm
TRENCHFOOT wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:10 pm

I'm not missing your point at all, and you and I both know that this happens everyday at 99% of the schools in the country. If it's not a loan, it's usually something a lot worse, and it is usually not discovered or is completely covered up. This does not make it right in any shape or form, but sometimes it seems as if the NCAA only will come down on certain schools, and will look the other way with other schools. I imagine that either you or I, if we had know some kid in college, or were friends of the family, and were asked to loan them money, if we could afford to do so, we would. This is not the first time that this has happened, and it will not be the last. I also get what you mean by the timing of the suspension, but were not sure about that either. As far as being an actor in the movie Corvette Summer, boy that would have been great, I mayby wouldn't have had to ask my Grandparents for a loan. Lol
One of kind customized looking Vette in that movie. Pretty cool looking I thought. Might as well talk some other stuff up too. Rutgers hasn't got a chance in He(( anyways of beating OSU. :lol: :lol: All they are is easy prey. :lol:

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

I really don't remember the movie, I'm sure that I would probably enjoy it though. Thanks for telling me about it, I'll check and see if it might be on U-Tube or Netflix

Return to “College Sports”