Week 1 cancels

BlizzardMan
S

Re: Week 1 cancels

Post by BlizzardMan »

Dwight Schrute wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:33 am
BlizzardMan wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:49 pm
GalliaTribe wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:17 pm

Hard to believe this is happening again.
Yeah you'd think people wouldn't be so dumb to not get vaccinated!

I don't think this is the place or the time to be casting judgement on people for their personal medical decisions. Stick to sports you jack wagon.
Well seeing as how it literally plays a factor on canceling games, it is related to the topic you wanker.

BobcatFuture1
Freshman Team

Post by BobcatFuture1 »

The never ending story.....do doo doo doo do do do do

522Pirate
Varsity

Post by 522Pirate »

Just out of curiosity...if games are canceled due to the number of cases, and once vaccinated you still contract and spread the virus...how does being vaccinated help games not be canceled?

522Pirate
Varsity

Post by 522Pirate »

If the positive cases on the team are from vaccinated players or coaches does the game go on as scheduled?

Vike73
Riding the Bench

Post by Vike73 »

522Pirate wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:35 pm If the positive cases on the team are from vaccinated players or coaches does the game go on as scheduled?
Hold on let me put this in my group text with Soros, Gates and Fauci, see what they say.

teach1coach2
All State

Post by teach1coach2 »

Week 2
Meadowbrook and Barnesville cancelled.

Meadowbrook will play Mogadore.

Dwight Schrute
Waterboy

Post by Dwight Schrute »

BlizzardMan wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 12:43 am

I don't think this is the place or the time to be casting judgement on people for their personal medical decisions. Stick to sports you jack wagon.
Well seeing as how it literally plays a factor on canceling games, it is related to the topic you wanker.

Come on man, even the vaccinated people are contracting the virus...we are talking about kids...you really want your kids stuck with a shot when there is next to no way of knowing the long term ramifications. It is a choice, if you choose for you kids to go that route, that's on you. But don't start criticizing others because they are a little slower to jump to vaccinate their kids.

GoIrish
JV Team

Post by GoIrish »

Any other week 2 cancellations yet?

Huntington has cancelled against Eastern Pike. The Eagles are ISO a game.

GoIrish
JV Team

Post by GoIrish »

Dwight Schrute wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 2:21 pm

Come on man, even the vaccinated people are contracting the virus...we are talking about kids...you really want your kids stuck with a shot when there is next to no way of knowing the long term ramifications. It is a choice, if you choose for you kids to go that route, that's on you. But don't start criticizing others because they are a little slower to jump to vaccinate their kids.
To be fair, on the flip side, no one knows the long term effects of surviving the virus either. But doctors are finding a significant uptick in heart issues in those who have previously tested positive.

BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

GoIrish wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:08 pm

To be fair, on the flip side, no one knows the long term effects of surviving the virus either. But doctors are finding a significant uptick in heart issues in those who have previously tested positive.
Exactly. Bottom line is, if we don't vaccinate, don't bitch about missing football games.

SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

GoIrish wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:08 pm

We surely cant have it both ways.

They dont like masks. Dont like vaccines and dont like missing out on conveniences and privileges

Imagine being so sheltered culturally, that you feel entitled to the
privileges provided to us as a result of being a responsible person who cares about the collective good. ( being able to attend events w our friends and family is not a right. Its a privilege )

I served in the United States Military. I also work in healthcare. I want anyone who reads this to know, the people refusing or complaining about making sacrifices for their fellow man ( masks, vaccines) are NOT "patriots." They are walmart, great value brand cosplayers so spoiled w privilege that personal responsibility and compassion for their community feels like inequality to them. 💯

It's shameful. The kids in these communities deserve a better example. Absolutely NO excuse for it. This is a dereliction of civic responsiblity.

SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

Grow up.

SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

Vike73 wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:40 pm
522Pirate wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:35 pm If the positive cases on the team are from vaccinated players or coaches does the game go on as scheduled?
Hold on let me put this in my group text with Soros, Gates and Fauci, see what they say.
Nothin like an old obscure anti semetic dog whistle going on unchecked to really boost the credibility of SEO PREP.

AAAAAAAnd screenshot. Smh

SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

Yup but we cant talk about it because the wannabe walmart patriots might get upset and aggravate the mods.

SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

GalliaTribe wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:17 pm

Hard to believe this is happening again.

Why dont you go enlist and pick up a weapon and go do somethin real instead of doin ya little "freedumbs" cosplay. Walmart wannabe warrior. You people are an embarrasment to your own community. You're takers. But you aren't willing to invest. Emotional immaturity, ignorance, sociological inhibitions and selfishness are your masters. Smoke on that. 💯

APPREP
Waterboy

Post by APPREP »

Last edited by APPREP on Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

APPREP wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:31 am
SpeedKillz wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:40 pm Science, education, critical thinking, health, upward mobility: not really priorities in seo.

That's why they lead in every bad metric come up near last in anything good.

Obesity. Addiction. Entitlement. Lack of emotional maturity. Ignorance.

Covid is taylor made to thrive on ignorant populations with poor resources and understanding.

Its unfortunate.
I am going to try and make an educated guess Speedkillz that you are originally from SEO and have moved to greener pastures? Based on the evidence in your post i am also thinking you were a marginal at best ex athlete that couldn't compete with your more talented peers, either round and slow, and or probably below 5'8. You Educated yourself receiving a 2-4 year degree in nursing or related health field have ample time to sit in front of a computer and regurgitate many things you read on CNN and listen to from the "scientists". You now are getting your chance to shine posting negative comments about the people and area that you are either originally from or you tried to get a job here or maybe a girl here and were denied. Either way i would like to help further your education by informing you that there is plenty of Educated, Talented, and overall Great people living in SEO, but my educated guess tells me you already know that..........
:!:

BobcatFuture1
Freshman Team

Post by BobcatFuture1 »

Crab's Brother wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:39 am
SpeedKillz wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:40 pm Science, education, critical thinking, health, upward mobility: not really priorities in seo.

That's why they lead in every bad metric come up near last in anything good.

Obesity. Addiction. Entitlement. Lack of emotional maturity. Ignorance.

Covid is taylor made to thrive on ignorant populations with poor resources and understanding.

Its unfortunate.
I am going to try and make an educated guess Speedkillz that you are originally from SEO and have moved to greener pastures? Based on the evidence in your post i am also thinking you were a marginal at best ex athlete that couldn't compete with your more talented peers, either round and slow, and or probably below 5'8. You Educated yourself receiving a 2-4 year degree in nursing or related health field have ample time to sit in front of a computer and regurgitate many things you read on CNN and listen to from the "scientists". You now are getting your chance to shine posting negative comments about the people and area that you are either originally from or you tried to get a job here or maybe a girl here and were denied. Either way i would like to help further your education by informing you that there is plenty of Educated, Talented, and overall Great people living in SEO, but my educated guess tells me you already know that..........
Ding!

ValleyStrong
Freshman Team

Post by ValleyStrong »

BobcatFuture1 wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:55 am
Crab's Brother wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:39 am

Ding!

Speedkillz, many of us have served our country, and have an education. Your generalization of the area is garbage, and full of resentments. Not sure why little Susie turned you down but i am going to guess it stung you badly, and it probably worked out well for her.

There are many reasons to be hesitant of this so called vaccine. First, it is not an actual vaccine....show me the proof once inoculated you will not contract the Covid for any extended period.....data does not support this, so you cannot. Secondly, what long term studies have been done to show the the safety over the long term for our children? There is none, however there have been studies to show a percentage of youth will have cardiac, and pulmonary issues. Yes it may be small, but that risk is still there. Thirdly, if it is the cure then why is it not approved for children below 12? Again, this is not an actual vaccine, and until there is one, the people of this country should be allowed to make their own choices.

If you are going ro spew your hate upon us so called cosplay, walmart greeters maybe you should get in the front leaning rest position. Remember this is not a dictatorship, and the civilians did not sign on to the military so they are not mandated or forced to take the shots and pills we had to while we served. How many civilians left have had the smallpox vaccine? Not many but I have, and you probably have. You dont hear me complaining about that.

You obviously do not realize more people besides yourself have served this Great country, and have an education beyond hs. Your verbage, and demeanor is a disgrace to that very uniform that myself and many others have put on for this country to give everyone the freedoms they have everyday.

MttaFan
Freshman Team

Post by MttaFan »

Can we get back to cancellations......

Return to “Football”