Trimble 38 Fisher Catholic 0 2021 Playoffs

Superman
JV Team

Re: Week 11: R27 #12 Fisher @ #5 Trimble

Post by Superman »

I was clearly talking about Newark recruiting. Nobody thinks FC is still recruiting like they did 15 years ago.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Trimble by a lot

Glousterite
Freshman Team

Post by Glousterite »

Raider6309 wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:52 pm Trimble by a lot
I hope you’re right. Hopefully the weather plays in the Cats favor. Don’t know a lot about FC. They like to throw the ball?

Statistics Are Like Bikinis...They Show A Lot, But Not Everything.
Paladine
Waterboy

Post by Paladine »

Superman wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:51 pm
Paladine wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:44 pm
Tow Head wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:09 am

Yeah it will be a clean game by the Cats. They don't play dirty. Other than that it's a nice story you shared there, but it won't diminish the revenge factor in this one. Yep, clean game but your team needs to know who they played and wish they would have been matched up with someone else this year. BTW we've played FC several times and have yet to see them not think they are a little above us rutters down here in gods country so it would be a nice change if they are what you say they are. Have to see it to believe it though. Good luck either way. ;)
Meanwhile, NC is focused on winning a state title with little concern about revenge games with lower seed teams in their region. Just a different mindset and multiple state titles supports how they do things.
Let Trimble recruit from an area with as many people as Newark or Lancaster and stay in Division 7. They would never lose.
Now see there, making excuses is part of your problem. Again it's just a different mindset that these SEO programs have that keeps them from competing with NEO and the MAC.

Paladine
Waterboy

Post by Paladine »

Glousterite wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:12 pm
Tow Head wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:09 am

Yeah it will be a clean game by the Cats. They don't play dirty. Other than that it's a nice story you shared there, but it won't diminish the revenge factor in this one. Yep, clean game but your team needs to know who they played and wish they would have been matched up with someone else this year. BTW we've played FC several times and have yet to see them not think they are a little above us rutters down here in gods country so it would be a nice change if they are what you say they are. Have to see it to believe it though. Good luck either way. ;)
Meanwhile, NC is focused on winning a state title with little concern about revenge games with lower seed teams in their region. Just a different mindset and multiple state titles supports how they do things.
With Maria Stein in D7, everyone can forget about winning a state title.
Once again an SEO team has already decided they can't win a title before the first round is has even been played. Yet another reason you'll probably never win one.

Glousterite
Freshman Team

Post by Glousterite »

Paladine wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:01 am

Once again an SEO team has already decided they can't win a title before the first round is has even been played. Yet another reason you'll probably never win one.
I’m a little old to be on the team, so as a fan, I can have an opinion. It don’t matter what I “decide” That’s up to the players to believe in themselves to win a title. Sorry I hurt your feelings. While we’re here, go ahead and tell me any D7 school that can compete with Maria Stein. Go ahead……I’ll wait.

Paladine
Waterboy

Post by Paladine »

Glousterite wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:12 am

I’m a little old to be on the team, so as a fan, I can have an opinion. It don’t matter what I “decide” That’s up to the players to believe in themselves to win a title. Sorry I hurt your feelings. While we’re here, go ahead and tell me any D7 school that can compete with Maria Stein. Go ahead……I’ll wait.
That's a nice dodge, but it the mindset of your community. Just like you said "I'm a little old..." it's clear that your despondent attitude is affecting more than just your outlook on football. To answer your question, I will tell you who cannot compete with them, and that is any team/community that has your attitude of fear and doubt.

Superman
JV Team

Post by Superman »

Just ignore the idiot troll. He's on about his fifth or sixth username because people learn to ignore him and he has to switch to try to get some sort of validation. He really is sad and pathetic. I kind of feel sorry for him.

Paladine
Waterboy

Post by Paladine »

Superman wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:20 am

Just ignore the idiot troll. He's on about his fifth or sixth username because people learn to ignore him and he has to switch to try to get some sort of validation. He really is sad and pathetic. I kind of feel sorry for him.
Yes but most importantly, ignore the truth. That keeps you comfortable and happy in SEO and you don't have to worry about owning up to a loss, you always have the "they got lucky" or "they recruit" excuses.

Roy Mcavoy
Freshman Team

Post by Roy Mcavoy »

Wouldn't be a home Trimble playoff game without a lot of rain in the forecast. Calling for a bunch of rain at the end of the week. Gonna be a muddy one in Glouster

Greatest 12 in US Open History
Glousterite
Freshman Team

Post by Glousterite »

Paladine wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:19 am
Superman wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:20 am

Yes but most importantly, ignore the truth. That keeps you comfortable and happy in SEO and you don't have to worry about owning up to a loss, you always have the "they got lucky" or "they recruit" excuses.
:lol: this dude is a poor excuse for a username. Probably never played a down of football in his life. We’ve owned up to a couple losses this year, so you better do some homework before you try running your chops. You can line any team in the state up with the Cats and they will play them. I can assure you they ain’t scared of nobody. Being a fan, I know our limit and who we can play with. Obviously you haven’t been to our community to know our mindset, and with a mouth like yours, it’s probably a good thing you haven’t been to our community, because you wouldn’t make it very far. I assure you that.

Glousterite
Freshman Team

Post by Glousterite »

Roy Mcavoy wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:43 pm Wouldn't be a home Trimble playoff game without a lot of rain in the forecast. Calling for a bunch of rain at the end of the week. Gonna be a muddy one in Glouster
Hoping that plays in the Cats favor. FC a throwing team? If so, that’ll work out nice. Lol.

Personal Foul
Riding the Bench

Post by Personal Foul »

Glousterite wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:59 pm
Roy Mcavoy wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:43 pm Wouldn't be a home Trimble playoff game without a lot of rain in the forecast. Calling for a bunch of rain at the end of the week. Gonna be a muddy one in Glouster
Hoping that plays in the Cats favor. FC a throwing team? If so, that’ll work out nice. Lol.
I got to see fisher catholic in person once this year they see seem pretty content on their wing T. Big running back decent line run 9/10 pass when they have to. Mud will be in their favor but it won’t be enough to help them compete just enough to keep it a more respectable score. Dry conditions cats by 45 muddy cats by 30

mglight88
SE

Post by mglight88 »

Trimble by 2 scores

Personal Foul
Riding the Bench

Post by Personal Foul »

mglight88 wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:40 pm Trimble by 2 scores
At least 4 scores. Maybe worse

GoldenEagles2015
Waterboy

Post by GoldenEagles2015 »

Fisher is still getting to know one another as they have been pulled from all around the state. For this reason, I have Trimble by four scores. Fisher will need to learn the names of one another first, most of the Trimble boys are neighbors. There is something to be said about cheering for the good guys, the ones who did it the right way, no recruiting just DEVELOPING.

SugarGroove
Waterboy

Post by SugarGroove »

:lol: This jackhole ^^^^^^^

NY BUCK
All State

Post by NY BUCK »

Good luck to the cats from over the hill

ttomcat 80
JV Team

Post by ttomcat 80 »

NY BUCK wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:13 pm Good luck to the cats from over the hill
Same here to you guys

:roll: cats :roll:
formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

Personal Foul wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:31 pm
Glousterite wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:59 pm
I got to see fisher catholic in person once this year they see seem pretty content on their wing T. Big running back decent line run 9/10 pass when they have to. Mud will be in their favor but it won’t be enough to help them compete just enough to keep it a more respectable score. Dry conditions cats by 45 muddy cats by 30
Compared to the '18 team...

*RB1 is better than the one from '18;

*O-Line is better;

When it comes to passing game, defense and special teams: everyone can be the judge on Saturday night!

Return to “Football”