SE

BENGALS-49ERS

Post by ace63 »

This game is sat night. Only on the nfl network. :cry:

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

Bengals win big

the 49ers are becoming a lost cause and Willis dosent play both ways but he did volenteer for special teams

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Depends which Cincy team shows up.Hopefully it will be the good one.

Prediction Cincy,35-21.

86grad
Riding the Bench

Post by 86grad »

SF is falling apart at the seams. The Bengals should win BIG in this one. Hopefully Carson can start throwing the ball a little better. The last four games he has been high and horrible.

I love to see Dorsey play some more. That kid is explosive. Where in the world has he been all along?

86grad
Riding the Bench

Re: BENGALS-49ERS

Post by 86grad »

ace63 wrote:This game is sat night. Only on the nfl network. :cry:
I know it stinks to high heaven. A while back when the Bengals played the Ravens on a Thursday night, I called my cable provided and asked if the game was going to be on, and she smuggled replied with glee in her voice, "No it's not". At that point and time I made up my mind, Cable is out and DirecTV is in. My new motto is, "Friends don't let friends watch cable". That's never been a problem because the darn cable company ensures you and I won't watch quality programs at an already inflated price.

NUTHOUSE
Waterboy

Post by NUTHOUSE »

Cincy-35 SF-10

PTrojan59
S

Post by PTrojan59 »

who dey-24 49ers-10

Runner
SEO

Post by Runner »

2:05 remain in game... SF leads 20-13

SF has ball ...1rst and 10 on own 35 yard line

86grad
Riding the Bench

Post by 86grad »

Pathetic. I don't know what else to say boys. I just can't say that I'm a "In Marvin We Trust" kind of guy any longer folks. There is something really wrong with this entire organization guys.

Runner
SEO

Post by Runner »

Final

San Fran - 20
Cincy - 13

USAF_Defender23
Varsity

Post by USAF_Defender23 »

The Bengals are pathetic this season. They need a major turn-a-round!

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

wow the bengals have hit a new low

the 49ers with their back what 3rd stringer

the bengals need to have a peaceful offseason and think about what they need to do to win and be dominate

86grad
Riding the Bench

Post by 86grad »

No doubt the injuries have decimated the Bengals, but in that past few games I have seen some really dumb coaching decisions. For instance, agaisnt SF with a little over 2min to go in the game, Cinci has all three time outs remaining, and Lewis challenged a possible (it makes me laugh to type that) catch with CJ. Folks, if you saw the game, then you know that there was no way that Chad caught that ball. Chad knew he didn't catch that ball, and Marvin challenged it. Why? The ref spent all of 10 seconds under the hood and said the call stands, and Cinci lost a T.O.

When the Bengals had a shot at getting the ball back with a minute left, SF had a 3rd and 2, got a penalty making it a 3rd and 7; what happens? Run right up the middle (nothing fancy, or difficult) and gain 8 yds. Are these guys pros or what? I swear, it was as if SF was giving the game to Cinci and they refused to accept a victory. So no, it's not just about injuries. This team has some real issues and it's more than just injuries.

mikepike
All State

Post by mikepike »

The problems with the Bengals start at the top, the owner. Mike Brown wants a winner, but not if it affects the bottom line. He is a great business owner; he got a gem of a stadium at no cost to himself, plus he reaps most of the financial windfall from it. The value of the team continues to increase even with the Bengals stinking the place up.

Marvin Lewis has shown he is a good coordinator, but a lousy coach. Just once I'd like to see him rip into someone, anyone, for screwing up. He seems content on focusing on the woulda, coulda, shouldas as a way to explain away the teams failures. The assistants coaches...well, they should go too.

The players who are or have been suspended should be beaten each and every day. Thurman would have made a difference on the defense, but it's hard when you aren't allowed to play. Having Henry all season would have benefitted the offense as well. Add in all of the injuries, and the draft mistakes (hindsight is always 20/20) and it makes you wonder how they ever won a game. But at the same time, how many games have they lost by 10 or fewer points?

Man, being a Bengals fan is like being promised a date with the best looking girl in school, but the ugliest is the one who shows up.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

man, can things get any worse in cincy. :shock:

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS

Return to “Pro Sports”