Baseball's juicers not the sharpest tools in the shed

Pocket Aces
S

Baseball's juicers not the sharpest tools in the shed

Post by Pocket Aces »

Check out the canceled checks at the end of the Mitchell Report.

Note to pro athletes: when purchasing illegal steroids, it's probably best to make cash transactions.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/graphics/p ... report.pdf

Pocket Aces
S

Post by Pocket Aces »

Here's a list of the juicers.....I've bolded potential HOFers and/or "eyebrow raisers".

Brady Anderson, Manny Alexander, Rick Ankiel, Jeff Bagwell, Barry Bonds, Aaron Boone, Rafaeil Bettancourt, Bret Boone, Milton Bradley, David Bell, Dante Bichette, Albert Belle, Paul Byrd, Wil Cordero, Ken Caminiti, Mike Cameron, Ramon Castro, Jose and Ozzie Canseco, Roger Clemens ?whoknew? :lol: , Paxton Crawford, Wilson Delgado, Lenny Dykstra, Johnny Damon, Carl Everett, Kyle Farnsoworth, Ryan Franklin, Troy Glaus, Rich Garces, Jason Grimsley, Troy Glaus, Juan Gonzalez, Eric Gagne, Nomar Garciaparra, Jason Giambi, Jeremy Giambi, Jose Guillen, Jay Gibbons, Juan Gonzalez, Clay Hensley, Jerry Hairston, Felix Heredia, Jr., Darren Holmes, Wally Joyner !, Darryl Kile, Matt Lawton, Raul Mondesi, Mark McGwire, Guillermo Mota, Robert Machado, Damian Moss, Abraham Nunez, Trot Nixon, Jose Offerman, Andy Pettitte, Mark Prior, Neifi Perez, Rafael Palmiero, Albert Pujols, Brian Roberts, Juan Rincon, John Rocker, Pudge Rodriguez, Sammy Sosa, Scott Schoenweis, David Segui, Alex Sanchez, Gary Sheffield, Miguel Tejada, Julian Tavarez, Fernando Tatis, Maurice Vaughn, Jason Varitek, Ismael Valdez, Matt Williams and Kerry Wood

BlindWhiteHat
SEOP

Post by BlindWhiteHat »

What a list. It looks like a few "sure things" may have a tough time getting into the Hall of Fame afterall.

Pocket Aces
S

Post by Pocket Aces »

I'm surprised Piazza and ARod not on the list.

Just proves they were a bit smarter at the point of purchase.

MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

I am trying to figure out why people are surprised. :(

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

ahahahahaha this is great

rockhillbasketball
All Conference

Post by rockhillbasketball »

This is crazy, a lot of people have ruined their careers and reputation today.

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

You are mistaken Mark McGwire is not on the list of people named. This report is crazy though it leaves tons of questiosn unanswered like what is the punishment that these guys will get or not get. What does these mean for baseball in general? All his report did was open a pandoras box for baseball.

Pocket Aces
S

Post by Pocket Aces »

tigercannon71 wrote:You are mistaken Mark McGwire is not on the list of people named. .

Nope - I am not mistaken.....I read a lot of the report last night and it may as well be McGwire's biography.....by my count he's on the following pages.

It's actually pretty interesting reading.

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

Pocket Aces wrote:
tigercannon71 wrote:You are mistaken Mark McGwire is not on the list of people named. .

Nope - I am not mistaken.....I read a lot of the report last night and it may as well be McGwire's biography.....by my count he's on the following pages.

It's actually pretty interesting reading.

Again his name is not mention on the list of players.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=3153646
Here is the entire of players caught and how they are linked. McGwire not on that list. I checked out those pages and McGwire is only mentioned in association with his taking of a legal supplement.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

No surpirise but why go after those in the past instead of stopping players who are now playing.

MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

And think some of them will be in the Hall of Fame but Pete Rose can not get in. Baseball has major problems but over the course of time baseball reflects what society is like at the time. 8)

BlindWhiteHat
SEOP

Post by BlindWhiteHat »

I'd say the writers who vote for the Hall will have to change their minds on a few players based on yesterday's news. Everyone wanted to ban Bonds and McGwire for their possible involvement in juicing. Now that Clemens has been grouped in with these guys, I'll bet things change. I'd look for all these guys to miss on the first ballot but eventually make the Hall on the 2nd or 3rd ballot.

MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

Nice post BlindWhiteHat-this will be interesting how it plays out. Just about all levels of play and sports has a problem with roids. :(

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

what can we make of all of Roger Clemems' accomplishments ? especially since the 1st time he supposively took steriods was almost 10 yrs ago

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

i think they need to take that report and shove it up Mitchell's @$$

he was just showing it off like haha busted

if I was Bud i would seriously tell that guy to get a life

Leave the active players alone and the retired ones well o well stuff happens and it wasnt offically illegal to take that stuff until like 05 wasnt it?

Return to “Pro Sports”