BENGALS-BROWNS THE BET

friendoftheprogram
Freshman Team

Post by friendoftheprogram »

Nicely said! If you want to know how to do it right, read Tony Dungy's new book. He tell's you how to win in the league the RIGHT way!

Hard Work Beats Talent When Talent Doesn't Work Hard!
ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

Well you will have to call espn the herd and tell everyone you right and there wrong. you need young talent . if you re-sign them , they become the vets. then get more through the draft. it has worked in cinci. in 1982 when the smaller teams should have never have had a chance to go to the superbowl and paul brown showed them how to do it . I donot know why the browns have never been to the superbowl. maybe you should look at there history since the superbowl was in place and go from there .
before that they were using paul browns system. and it worked. football hasnt changed that much in years. you run or pass. dont know if you can still drop kick. i think so :-D so call espn and tell them. let me know what happens.

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

p.s you better check that salery cap. your closer than way under.

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

also if you cant win through draft only , why has cinci beaten clevland the last 5 out of 6 ?

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

Wow gahs. I hope you didnt get a finger cramp , withall that writing.
It dont take much to get you going . I like that. Well Sunday is coming .
may the better team win . Goodluck buddy . And MERRY CHRISMAS :-D

t_town07
Waterboy

Post by t_town07 »

Go Browns >> Merry Christmas to all .....

ItownHosscat
S

Post by ItownHosscat »

Whats the score? 8) :lol:

Never Give Up!
ItownHosscat
S

Post by ItownHosscat »

Who-Dey!!!

Bengals win 19-14!

Hey PleasantTiger.....will you have my first Kool-ade poured as well?

Never Give Up!
RVRaiderFan
All State

Post by RVRaiderFan »

REVENGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL I can say is that after months of FRUSTRATION, AND DISAPPOINTMENT AND HEARTBREAK.........ALL THOSE THINGS HAVE GONE AWAY WITH ONE GAME AND ONE AFTERNOON!! HOW SWEET IT IS!! :-D

Taking nothing away from the Browns (who I think will still make the playoffs), but this is a game for us Bengals fans that helps ease a lot of those frustrations and heartbreak from this unforgettable 2007 season!

We had to wait all the way from September 16 Bengals fans......but we got WHAT WE WANTED........REVENGE!! :-D

RVRaiderFan
All State

Post by RVRaiderFan »

gahs4ever wrote:Who is Shaw Smith?

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!! And even if he had spelled it right, I still would have asked......"Who is Shaun Smith"!!!! :lol: :lol:

Rhiannon
All Conference

Post by Rhiannon »

The Browns played awful but still had the Bengals sweating it out to the last play of the game. Congrats to the Bengals on the win.

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

you know its been a long season , when you have to jump for joy for a win like this :lol: :lol: :lol:

ItownHosscat
S

Post by ItownHosscat »

I could care less who won...All I know is I did.
Whew...

Never Give Up!
biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

gahs, thats one ugly azz avatar :oops: :oops:

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

Looks like there is going to be a lot of well fed Bengals fans in the next few weeks. lol

WHO DEY!!!!!

"Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends"
ItownHosscat
S

Post by ItownHosscat »

I think they are called "takeaways"
Giveaways are at raffles. :lol: :lol:

Never Give Up!
RVRaiderFan
All State

Post by RVRaiderFan »

gahs4ever wrote:ace: tell me where and what time and Ill meet you at the Golden Corral.

Mattash: The Bengal helmet avatar is in place....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

This game just confirmed what Ive known all along; that the Bengals cannot win a game unless someone gives it to them. Im glad I was travelling today and couldnt watch it on TV...it was hard enough to listen to on WLW with the Bengal announcers.

But a botched FG attempt, goiong for it on 4th down from the Bengal 19, the INT just before halftime deep in our own territory (duh), the the other four picks, and yet still being in position to win it at the end says it all right there.

But if my team was 6-9 Im quite sure Id be crowing as well.

"The Bengals cannot win a game unless someone gives it to them"........

THIS IS WHAT I LOOOOOVVVVEEEE ABOUT BROWNS AND STEELER FANS!!! When the Bengals beat them, it can NEVER, EVER be the Browns or Steelers fault....its not that the Bengals won, but that the Browns or Steelers GAVE it to them!!!

The fact of the matter is, the Browns looked like a ugly non-playoff team that got OUTPLAYED in the first half, and couldnt quite pull it together in the second half!! PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!!!

WHO DEY!!!!!

RVRaiderFan
All State

Post by RVRaiderFan »

biggdowgg wrote:you know its been a long season , when you have to jump for joy for a win like this :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yep, just like the Browns jumped for joy for ONE WIN in 2003, when they knocked the Bengals out of the playoffs!!

Just like I'm sure that over the past several years, the Browns have had MANY "jump for joy" games like these!!

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

RVRaiderFan wrote:
biggdowgg wrote:you know its been a long season , when you have to jump for joy for a win like this :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yep, just like the Browns jumped for joy for ONE WIN in 2003, when they knocked the Bengals out of the playoffs!!

Just like I'm sure that over the past several years, the Browns have had MANY "jump for joy" games like these!!

we sure did, I wont denie it.

and keep jumping, im sure you will have plenty more games like this to jump for :lol:

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

Well Well, Just got in from columbus from from my brothers house (hes a browns fan) It looked like a long line heading up I-71 to cleveland. Might be a long long trip home to the browns fans. Didnt i say throw out the record books !!!! A win is a win !!! :lol: Gahs , let me get through the holidays and we will have a nice lunch . :-D
Now that bengal fans are feeling better. Get this last game over . Get the 25 players healed up and be a force next year in the nfl. It will happen . YES THIS WAS GREAT !!!!!!!! I just love your new avator gahs :-D

Return to “Pro Sports”