BENGALS-BROWNS THE BET

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

so after beating the browns today, now they will be a "force" next year :?: :shock: .

the players that are hurt will heal on their own, Id be more woried about keeping the healthy ones out of jail on the of season :lol: :lol: :lol:

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

Yes , have to keep the boys out of jail. But they need time and bodys to heal to get back where the off was before. In case you havent notice the def has greatly improved in the last 5 games . It will happen . Trust me .
My question is what will the browns do next year ? You cant pay quinn that much money to do nothing ? But anderson is proving to br a great qb.
What to do ?

Rhiannon
All Conference

Post by Rhiannon »

biggdowgg wrote:so after beating the browns today, now they will be a "force" next year :?: :shock: .

the players that are hurt will heal on their own, Id be more woried about keeping the healthy ones out of jail on the of season :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here's what is funny to me. The Bengals beat the team most of their fans call the Clowns and they are acting like they have won the Super Bowl. If the Clowns are as bad as you think they are, what is the big deal about beating them? Remember the Clowns were not even supposed to be in a playoff hunt, it was supposed to be Bengals.
Last edited by Rhiannon on Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

P.S I know the bengals would be better next year before this game . I just feel a lot better . WHO-DEY. Tell me there was not a browns fan that thought they were going to win this game .

Rhiannon
All Conference

Post by Rhiannon »

ace63 wrote:P.S I know the bengals would be better next yaer before this game . I just feel a lot better . WHO-DEY

How do you know this? I think all teams say that every year their team doesn't do as well as they thought they would.

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

Rhiannon wrote:
ace63 wrote:P.S I know the bengals would be better next yaer before this game . I just feel a lot better . WHO-DEY

How do you know this? I think all teams say that every year their team doesn't do as well as they thought they would.

That is true . but i know this team and what they can do. I guess we will wait till next year and see. Maybe bet lunch . I got one coming already for seeing the future. :-D

Rhiannon
All Conference

Post by Rhiannon »

If they can do it, why didn't they do it all season?

I know what the Browns can do. They should have beat the Steelers, the Cardinals, and the Raiders but they didn't. Knowing what they can do and what they do are two different things.

Congrats on the win. Merry Christmas too.

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

Rhiannon wrote:If they can do it, why didn't they do it all season?

I know what the Browns can do. They should have beat the Steelers, the Cardinals, and the Raiders but they didn't. Knowing what they can do and what they do are two different things.

Congrats on the win. Merry Christmas too.

29 injuries coming off preseason . we will bet lunch next year :-D

Rhiannon
All Conference

Post by Rhiannon »

Now don't use injuries as an excuse :lol: Just kidding.

Sure, we can bet for lunch

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

Rhiannon wrote:Now don't use injuries as an excuse :lol: Just kidding.

Sure, we can bet for lunch

And i told the browns fans at work who thought they were only going to win 3 games , that there team is alot better than they thought. I said they will be a force this year. guess i was right again .

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

ace63 wrote:Yes , have to keep the boys out of jail. But they need time and bodys to heal to get back where the off was before. In case you havent notice the def has greatly improved in the last 5 games . It will happen . Trust me .
My question is what will the browns do next year ? You cant pay quinn that much money to do nothing ? But anderson is proving to br a great qb.
What to do ?

as long as Anderson plays as he has this season , he will be the Browns Q.B.

Quinn will just have to wait his turn, simple as that.

the Bropwns are improving game by game, and have put together a pretty good season, by the way,,,you are not the only one to predict the browns having success, I bet a buddy of mine 20 bucks we would make the play ofs befor season started.."I have not lost the 20 yet" :lol:

I think the Browns wil be even more succesful next season with all the coinfidence they should carry over from this season.

the Brngals next year?

I think lays on , If they keep Marvin Lewis or not, he may have saved his job today

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

with the salery cap they way it is i dont think you can pay him to set on bench. like cinci had to start palmer over kita, to much money on palmer
to set on bench. dont know what will happen ?

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

Your right the bengals did not play that good . the score should have been 60-0 . :-D MERRY CHRISTMAS HO HO HO HO

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

Its hard to see my posts. Gahs and my avator alike !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rhiannon
All Conference

Post by Rhiannon »

ace63 wrote:Your right the bengals did not play that good . the score should have been 60-0 . :-D MERRY CHRISTMAS HO HO HO HO

How should the score have been 60-0? I mean the Bengals did not score 1 offensive touchdown the whole game. They did not score at all in the second half, so why should the score have been 60-0? You guys won and I have congratulated you on that but saying the score should have been 60-0 is way out there.

oak hill71
All State

Post by oak hill71 »

Rhiannon wrote:
ace63 wrote:Your right the bengals did not play that good . the score should have been 60-0 . :-D MERRY CHRISTMAS HO HO HO HO

How should the score have been 60-0? I mean the Bengals did not score 1 offensive touchdown the whole game. They did not score at all in the second half, so why should the score have been 60-0? You guys won and I have congratulated you on that but saying the score should have been 60-0 is way out there.

Actually they scored 2 Offensive TD's, Houshmanzadeh caught one, and Watson ran one, all within :39 left in the 1st half.

ItownHosscat
S

Post by ItownHosscat »

How should the score have been 60-0? I mean the Bengals did not score 1 offensive touchdown the whole game. They did not score at all in the second half, so why should the score have been 60-0? You guys won and I have congratulated you on that but saying the score should have been 60-0 is way out there.[/quote]

Sounds like someones been sippin' too much egg nog!

Never Give Up!
Rhiannon
All Conference

Post by Rhiannon »

ItownHosscat wrote:How should the score have been 60-0? I mean the Bengals did not score 1 offensive touchdown the whole game. They did not score at all in the second half, so why should the score have been 60-0? You guys won and I have congratulated you on that but saying the score should have been 60-0 is way out there.

Sounds like someones been sippin' too much egg nog![/quote]

My bad that is right. But still 60-0? Don't think so

ItownHosscat
S

Post by ItownHosscat »

The Browns were so bad yeasterday they couldn't of beat Logan :lol:

Never Give Up!
Amen Corner
Varsity

Post by Amen Corner »

Neither could your home town team :twisted:

Return to “Pro Sports”