BENGALS-BROWNS THE BET

BlindWhiteHat
SEOP

Post by BlindWhiteHat »

ItownHosscat wrote:The Browns were so bad yeasterday they couldn't of beat Logan :lol:

Sorry to correct you but there are only 2 or 3 NFL teams that Logan couldn't beat on any day. :roll:

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

Rhiannon wrote:
ItownHosscat wrote:How should the score have been 60-0? I mean the Bengals did not score 1 offensive touchdown the whole game. They did not score at all in the second half, so why should the score have been 60-0? You guys won and I have congratulated you on that but saying the score should have been 60-0 is way out there.

Sounds like someones been sippin' too much egg nog!

My bad that is right. But still 60-0? Don't think so[/quote]

Well let me explain in plain english , IT A JOKE THATS ALL A JOKE TO GAHS . JUST A JOKE . I hope this explains everything.

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

I am sipping egg nog right now , that beer brand .

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

ace63 wrote:
Rhiannon wrote:
ItownHosscat wrote:How should the score have been 60-0? I mean the Bengals did not score 1 offensive touchdown the whole game. They did not score at all in the second half, so why should the score have been 60-0? You guys won and I have congratulated you on that but saying the score should have been 60-0 is way out there.

Sounds like someones been sippin' too much egg nog!

My bad that is right. But still 60-0? Don't think so

Well let me explain in plain english , IT A JOKE THATS ALL A JOKE TO GAHS . JUST A JOKE . I hope this explains everything.[/quote]

I dont get it, can ypou explain it? :lol:

RVRaiderFan
All State

Post by RVRaiderFan »

gahs4ever wrote:I yanked somebody's chain for sure with that post! If it takes us giving you four turnovers, botching a FG, and still having the ball inside your 30 at games end for you to escape with a win at home to light you up, then by all means get lit up!

Anyone who knows football knows this was hardly a game for the ages, but it was played by two teams going in opposite directions, and thus for today the Bengals can soothe what is left of their egoes with a win. Now if they can win next week, they will end winning three of their last four and be encouraged that the first 12 games didnt mean anything and they are really better than they are.

WHO DEY INDEED!

gahs4ever.....you are a Browns and GAHS fan, you yank my chain with EVERY post you make!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

"giving you 4 turnovers".......that's right, and Im sure those 2 INT's by Palmer were GREAT plays by Bodden, not "giving you 2 turnovers"

I REPEAT......the Browns fans bashing and whining and complaining, and constantly trying to put all the BLAME and LOSING on the Bengals........THE FACT OF THE MATTER, THAT NOT ONE BROWNS FAN WILL ADMIT, IS THAT PLAIN AND SIMPLE, THE BENGALS WON THE GAME!!!!!!!!!! GET OVER IT!!!!

Im tired of this!!! A bengals fan mentions that the Bengals won......and then the response from Brown fans????? Well, back in 1888....well the Bengals did this in 1944......GET OVER IT!!!!!!!!!! :roll: :roll:

RVRaiderFan
All State

Post by RVRaiderFan »

I know this is kind of off the subject......and most know that I am a Bengals, Buckeyes, and UNC fan..........BUT..........I just found a guy on here that is a Browns, Michigan AND Duke fan!!?!??!?!??!

WHAT IN THE LIVING HECK DID THIS GUY DO IN LIFE TO DESERVE THAT PUNISHMENT!??!??! :lol: :lol:

RVRaiderFan
All State

Post by RVRaiderFan »

I PROMISE.....LAST ONE!! :lol: :lol:

I think it is funny how a lot of people on here are bashing the Bengals about how bad there offense played and only able to put up 19 points............HELLO!!!!!!.........this so called powerful offense of the Browns only scored 14 on the BENGALS D!!!!

14 POINTS ON THE BENGALS D!!!

COME ON!!! I'm a Bengals fan, but I'm also realistic.......if you can only put 14 on the BENGALS D.....how do you expect to put points on the board against AFC playoff teams!??!??!? :shock:

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

i said it once and i will say it again . bengals won because gahs has a bengal avator :-D :-D :-D That has to hurt more than anything . But will do it again next year . sorry to see the seaon end . next year will be better for both teams .

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

I would like to clear up one main point about the game . I hear the browns had more yardage and time on the clock and lost . Well if you know simple math . If the bengals get the ball alot on the browns 20 or 15 yard line . HOW FAR DO THEY HAVE TO GO . Right 15 or 20 yards . Now if you only have to go 15 to 20 yards , dont you think it will take less time than going 80 yards DUH .
My brothers 6 year old kid pointed that out to me . The shorter distance you have to travel the less time it takes . If we cant understand that . Someone slepted trough math class. ;-)

pleasanttiger
SEO

Post by pleasanttiger »

ItownHosscat wrote:Who-Dey!!!

Bengals win 19-14!

Hey PleasantTiger.....will you have my first Kool-ade poured as well?

It will be poured and sitting at the card table my friend.

:D :D :D
ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

hey gahs , over 900 hits ang growing. do you think anyone knows of our bet. :-D the most watched thread. WOW

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

But i was really proud of myself when the browns beat the bengals first game. I said browns won NO EXCUSES , enjoy its your time .
Sorry i love my team too..

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

ace63 wrote:I would like to clear up one main point about the game . I hear the browns had more yardage and time on the clock and lost . Well if you know simple math . If the bengals get the ball alot on the browns 20 or 15 yard line . HOW FAR DO THEY HAVE TO GO . Right 15 or 20 yards . Now if you only have to go 15 to 20 yards , dont you think it will take less time than going 80 yards DUH .
My brothers 6 year old kid pointed that out to me . The shorter distance you have to travel the less time it takes . If we cant understand that . Someone slepted trough math class. ;-)

YEAH SOMEONE SLEPT THROUGH MATH CLASS ALRIGHT.

you realy had to have a 6 year old explain that to you :?: :?:

Mery Christmas friend 8)

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

biggdowgg wrote:
ace63 wrote:I would like to clear up one main point about the game . I hear the browns had more yardage and time on the clock and lost . Well if you know simple math . If the bengals get the ball alot on the browns 20 or 15 yard line . HOW FAR DO THEY HAVE TO GO . Right 15 or 20 yards . Now if you only have to go 15 to 20 yards , dont you think it will take less time than going 80 yards DUH .

YEAH SOMEONE SLEPT THROUGH MATH CLASS ALRIGHT.

you realy had to have a 6 year old explain that to you :?: :?:

pointed out does not mean explained too. were you asleep in english class too. :?: :?:

Mery Christmas friend 8)

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR ;-)

Return to “Pro Sports”