Notre Dame Titans 2023

greygoose
SEOPS

Re: Nd bout to go ud (undefeated)

Post by greygoose »

formerfcfan wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 2:00 pm
greygoose wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 1:55 pm
MrPerfect wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 6:02 pm ND will not go undefeated. I don’t see them winning week 8.
ND is good though. I see them 8-2 or 9-1
I think this week here will go a long ways to see exactly who ND is, they simply haven't beaten anyone up to this point. They'll be in contention for SOC1 title and I'm with you I could see them at 8-2, not there at 9-1 but I'm thinking 7-3, 8-2. Next 2 weeks are tough and good chance Williamsburg takes it to them next week.
Williamsburg’s body of work so far is very impressive.
Yes it has, especially when u look at the size schools they’re playing.

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

greygoose wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 3:26 pm
formerfcfan wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 2:00 pm
greygoose wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 1:55 pm

I think this week here will go a long ways to see exactly who ND is, they simply haven't beaten anyone up to this point. They'll be in contention for SOC1 title and I'm with you I could see them at 8-2, not there at 9-1 but I'm thinking 7-3, 8-2. Next 2 weeks are tough and good chance Williamsburg takes it to them next week.
Williamsburg’s body of work so far is very impressive.
Yes it has, especially when u look at the size schools they’re playing.
The Mariemont win in particular looks very good. That’s a respectable program for any small school to snag a victory on in the non-league portion of the schedule.

Billy T Kid
Riding the Bench

Post by Billy T Kid »

Donnie Hagglethorpe wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 7:05 am Order is about to be restored when Eastern bareasses ND this week. Just don’t let that coach quit before the game. We don’t want any excuses. :mrgreen:
It’s funny that Eastern is finally “decent” for the first time in two decades and you act as though the will win the state title this year. I promise you that Eastern is going to get a reality check in a few weeks.

dirt_cinders
JV Team

Post by dirt_cinders »

This week will be a big challenge. Next week, Not sure what Williamsburg overall program has been like. I am guessing they teeter between d5 and d6.
Who they have played and beaten -- and those they have won against --- one of those beat a D1 team. Not sure what was going on with scheduling this game.

Not looking for a pity party ( I know the title of this forum is a little over the top ) at all --- but ND only has 19 kids.
What we have done with 19 kids is good so far..... health will be big going forward.

Donnie Hagglethorpe
Freshman Team

Post by Donnie Hagglethorpe »

Billy T Kid wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 5:17 pm
Donnie Hagglethorpe wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 7:05 am Order is about to be restored when Eastern bareasses ND this week. Just don’t let that coach quit before the game. We don’t want any excuses. :mrgreen:
It’s funny that Eastern is finally “decent” for the first time in two decades and you act as though the will win the state title this year. I promise you that Eastern is going to get a reality check in a few weeks.
I’m surprised you’re still posting on here. But I’ll tip my hat to you for hanging in there because all the other Thimble posters went into radio silence mode immediately after the loss to VC last Friday night. :mrgreen:

Billy T Kid
Riding the Bench

Post by Billy T Kid »

Donnie Hagglethorpe wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 8:52 pm
Billy T Kid wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 5:17 pm
I’m surprised you’re still posting on here. But I’ll tip my hat to you for hanging in there because all the other Thimble posters went into radio silence mode immediately after the loss to VC last Friday night. :mrgreen:
I’m honestly just a fan of supporting local youth. I agree that Eastern has a nice ball team but I don’t typically bet against TRIMBLE. And again, I think you’re going to see why in a few weeks.

Goatreturns
Waterboy

Post by Goatreturns »

It is funny listening to you guys say ND hasn’t played anyone. The teams they have played have always been on the schedule. Ashley and staff couldn’t beat them with more talent. These are schools that match ND in size. Huge difference when a coach plays who earns the spot and not by the name on his back. Keep winning coach Davis!

Goatreturns
Waterboy

Post by Goatreturns »

It is funny listening to you guys say ND hasn’t played anyone. The teams they have played have always been on the schedule. Ashley and staff couldn’t beat them with more talent. These are schools that match ND in size. Huge difference when a coach plays who earns the spot and not by the name on his back. Keep winning coach Davis!

Goatreturns
Waterboy

Post by Goatreturns »

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Eastern 14 ND 12

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Eastern 29/18

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

Getting cheated but still winning. Worst I’ve ever seen and that’s including games I’ve witnessed in Thimble. Go Eagles, continue to adapt and overcome. The meal at the Ribber was excellent though. Now to get out of here with a win. :mrgreen:

Hurting the feelings of the nadless wonders who are afraid to comment before the games.
Lovehoops1
Freshman Team

Post by Lovehoops1 »

This is 1st time I've seen ND they are not a good football team. Coaching is um? Where is Metzler is he hurt?

BigMo
Waterboy

Post by BigMo »

ND undefeated……”I don’t think so Tim”………

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

Lovehoops1 wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:15 pm This is 1st time I've seen ND they are not a good football team. Coaching is um? Where is Metzler is he hurt?
I don’t believe Metzler played last week.

Lovehoops1
Freshman Team

Post by Lovehoops1 »

formerfcfan wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:32 pm
Lovehoops1 wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:15 pm This is 1st time I've seen ND they are not a good football team. Coaching is um? Where is Metzler is he hurt?
Injuries or?

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

Nope, not gonna go undefeated. It was ugly to watch, especially the officiating, but win and advance. Thanks for the playoff points ND. :mrgreen:

Hurting the feelings of the nadless wonders who are afraid to comment before the games.
Underb@@b01!
Waterboy

Post by Underb@@b01! »

Does the coach work at the school. Did Ashley work there? Seams like that would have a big impact on how things go down.

Goatreturns wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 6:35 pm It is funny listening to you guys say ND hasn’t played anyone. The teams they have played have always been on the schedule. Ashley and staff couldn’t beat them with more talent. These are schools that match ND in size. Huge difference when a coach plays who earns the spot and not by the name on his back. Keep winning coach Davis!

BillyBob21
Freshman Team

Post by BillyBob21 »

Lovehoops1 wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:33 pm
Injuries or?
He quit

Lovehoops1
Freshman Team

Post by Lovehoops1 »

BillyBob21 wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 2:05 am
Lovehoops1 wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:33 pm

Injuries or?
He quit
Really
Why? That seems crazy. Coach 1st year loosing arguably his best player is not a good thing.

Return to “Football”