Ironton simply outworks the rest of SEO

Tri_State790
Varsity

Ironton simply outworks the rest of SEO

Post by Tri_State790 »

The only thing seo is good at is hating Ironton and losing. Lol.

Their programs never grow, evolve, or get better. Instead of growing, evolving, and improving, the rest of seo just does the same ol expecting different results and then hates on Ironton for beating them over and over and over like a drum.

fbnut
SEOP

Re: Ironton simply outworks the rest of SEO

Post by fbnut »

They certainly outwork all others combined at recruiting😂
Last edited by fbnut on Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tri_State790
Varsity

Post by Tri_State790 »

fbnut wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:10 am Certainly outworks

They outwork them at everything. The only thing the rest of seo seems to do is hate Ironton and lose.

And marry their sisters. 🤣

Ironmen98
All State

Post by Ironmen98 »

Tri_State790 wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:13 am

They outwork them at everything. The only thing the rest of seo seems to do is hate Ironton and lose.

What will it take to get Ironton competitive in the big stage? Sure they bully around inferior SEO teams. But get slapped on the big stage . Is it inferior genes , is it soft SEO kids , is it coaching ?

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

Oh man that’s a good one :lol:

gobucs20
Freshman Team

Post by gobucs20 »

Ironmen98 wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:31 am

What will it take to get Ironton competitive in the big stage? Sure they bully around inferior SEO teams. But get slapped on the big stage . Is it inferior genes , is it soft SEO kids , is it coaching ?
What it will take for ironton to win on the biggest stage In Canton are three things. 1. Cut out turnovers. Cut out a the ever present stupid personal fouls. And third but not least is improve your line play on both sides of the ball. The state games that I gave watched they get totally dominated at the line of scrimmage.

art_vandelay
SE

Post by art_vandelay »

gobucs20 wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:35 pm

What it will take for ironton to win on the biggest stage In Canton are three things. 1. Cut out turnovers. Cut out a the ever present stupid personal fouls. And third but not least is improve your line play on both sides of the ball. The state games that I gave watched they get totally dominated at the line of scrimmage.
3rd point is the one that matters the most. Ironton's offensive and defensive lines have gotten exposed on the big stage.*

SWHITE2002
JV Team

Post by SWHITE2002 »

If you believe in Recruiting Rankings, which you obviously do, then Ironton is the most underachieving team in Southern Ohio if not the whole state.

As the Cabell Midland game backed up, when Ironton plays equal or better talent they not only loose, but usually get whipped.

If great coaching is getting players, then they are the best. If actually developing players and teams is great coaching, then they are not well coached.

TigerBob
All Conference

Post by TigerBob »

You dorks fall for the bait every time.

Tri_State790
Varsity

Post by Tri_State790 »

fbnut wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:31 am

Oh man that’s a good one :lol:
And true.

Sidenote for my fellow Tigers. Us being disrespected on this site and not clapping back is over. I match energy.

Tri_State790
Varsity

Post by Tri_State790 »

And while Ironton works to improve the rest of SEO will stay complacent losers that hate Ironton cause Ironton outworks them.

When is the rest of seo gonna catch up? Or do they just talk?

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

TigerBob wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 1:24 pm You dorks fall for the bait every time.
Yes they do, you would think they would just ignore him by now. Then when they argue back they lump in all Ironton fans as being like him.

Tri_State790
Varsity

Post by Tri_State790 »

TigerBob wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 1:24 pm You dorks fall for the bait every time.
And you been eating the former ironton staff that got ran out to rock hills dick for years now. They can't win there either lmao
Last edited by Tri_State790 on Fri Oct 13, 2023 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tri_State790
Varsity

Post by Tri_State790 »

ohbuckeye2 wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 1:39 pm
Yes they do, you would think they would just ignore him by now. Then when they argue back they lump in all Ironton fans as being like him.
I could never be like you. You talk slow, have an ugly twang and tuck your tail when they throw dirt on us.

I don't.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Tri_State790 wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 1:41 pm
I could never be like you. You talk slow, have an ugly twang and tuck your tail when they throw dirt on us.

I don't.
You have one thing right, you could never be like me.

Tri_State790
Varsity

Post by Tri_State790 »

ohbuckeye2 wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 3:10 pm
Tri_State790 wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 1:41 pm

I don't.
You have one thing right, you could never be like me.
1000% fact. I could never tuck my tail.

Or hate on somebody for success and say it's not good enough when my own consistently does even LESS.

Tri_State790
Varsity

Post by Tri_State790 »

art_vandelay wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:40 pm

3rd point is the one that matters the most. Ironton's offensive and defensive lines have gotten exposed on the big stage.*
Facts but being the mecca in your region is a great place to improve from.

Beats being a program that's only been outta their region 3 times in 25 years or a program with a glorified elementary school gym teacher with a total of 3 offensive plays as HC.

Tri_State790
Varsity

Post by Tri_State790 »

SWHITE2002 wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:52 pm If you believe in Recruiting Rankings, which you obviously do, then Ironton is the most underachieving team in Southern Ohio if not the whole state.

As the Cabell Midland game backed up, when Ironton plays equal or better talent they not only loose, but usually get whipped.

If great coaching is getting players, then they are the best. If actually developing players and teams is great coaching, then they are not well coached.
The only rankings I pay attention to are the official rankings.

Incase ya dk that's the rankings Ironton is consistently ahead of EVERYONE ELSE in SEO in every single season.

OldCoach
Waterboy

Post by OldCoach »

They can't beat good teams. They have above average talent with below average coaching. That's why they get dominated against teams with equal talent

Osu2022
Waterboy

Post by Osu2022 »

It's easy for Ironton to outwork other programs when they have 18-19 coaches on sidelines and in press box but I'm sure half of them are full-time scouts/recruiters

Return to “Football”