Any teams mentioned for expanding the TVC-Ohio to 8?

buckfan84
All Conference

Re: Any teams mentioned for expanding the TVC-Ohio to 8?

Post by buckfan84 »

Good info.

I too think Athens is the hub of the TVC. I think their addition to the TVC will bring some semblance of organization to the league. Their AD, at one time, was the SEOAL Commissioner so that right there tells me they have a wealth of knowledge. I do think it is time the TVC follow suit and appoint/hire a central commissioner for this league.

To give any organization credence, a sense of organization is required. This is long overdue for the TVC.

Joedirt
Freshman Team

Post by Joedirt »

Atta boy NYBuckeye96. :aaaaa41 :aaaaa41

buckfan84
All Conference

Post by buckfan84 »

One question 96. I know you have chronicled football, any idea about the basketball titles? I know you probably have nothing to do but compile lists so if you could get on that. lol

Great job on the info though. You going to start a website with TVC history anytime soon? We really do need something like that.

mister b
SEOP

Post by mister b »

NYBuckeye96...

Again, good job on the info and I will second the motion of you doing the TVC web site. :-D

If you want some good reading, go to the web site for the OVAC. http://www.ovac.org

Now that is a conference and that is the way it should be run.

boilermaker
SE

Post by boilermaker »

I was just told that the Berlin Crossroads Polecats will be joining the TVC in 09.
I think at first they will stink it up ,,but who knows in the end it may be a good fit. :aaaaa17

Army
S

Post by Army »

I heard that Coalton was going to start a Public Charter School and leave the consolidation with Wellston restarting the mighty Coalton Vikings again. Word is they are applying to the TVC-Ohio. :-D

buckfan84
All Conference

Post by buckfan84 »

boilermaker wrote:I was just told that the Berlin Crossroads Polecats will be joining the TVC in 09.
I think at first they will stink it up ,,but who knows in the end it may be a good fit. :aaaaa17

That is a good one.

Though I heard Murray City and Carbon Hill were leaving NY, building their own schools but that still creates an odd number for the Ohio Division. Now if we could just get York to un-consolidate we would have the right amount.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

:122245
It seems like everyone knows about teams joinning the TVC. I thought I had a pretty good vantage point when it comes to getting a heads up about the TVC-Ohio.

I would love to know how everyone gets there information. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:122245 :122245 :122245 :122245 :122245 :122245 :122245 :122245

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

I don't really know for sure, and if Oak Hill was asked how they felt about the TVC, they would probably say they are happy being in the SOC-2. I realize that they can hold there own in the SOC-2 in basketball, but I wonder if they might feel different in 2 or 3 years after having to play the Burg, Waverly, Portsmouth West and the rest of the SOC-2 schools. They then would know what Northwest was going through the last 8-10 years. If they were in the TVC-OHIO, travel would probably be about the same as it is in the SOC-2. They couldn't beat Athens in football, but everyone else in the OHIO can't either. They already play some of the other TVC- schools in football and basketball about every year anyway. I don't really have any idea how OH would feel about it really, this is just my opinion.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

VetteMan wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:48 pm I don't really know for sure, and if Oak Hill was asked how they felt about the TVC, they would probably say they are happy being in the SOC-2. I realize that they can hold there own in the SOC-2 in basketball, but I wonder if they might feel different in 2 or 3 years after having to play the Burg, Waverly, Portsmouth West and the rest of the SOC-2 schools. They then would know what Northwest was going through the last 8-10 years. If they were in the TVC-OHIO, travel would probably be about the same as it is in the SOC-2. They couldn't beat Athens in football, but everyone else in the OHIO can't either. They already play some of the other TVC- schools in football and basketball about every year anyway. I don't really have any idea how OH would feel about it really, this is just my opinion.
Nelsonville-York is 2-1 against Athens the last 3 years.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Orange and Brown wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:30 pm
VetteMan wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:48 pm I don't really know for sure, and if Oak Hill was asked how they felt about the TVC, they would probably say they are happy being in the SOC-2. I realize that they can hold there own in the SOC-2 in basketball, but I wonder if they might feel different in 2 or 3 years after having to play the Burg, Waverly, Portsmouth West and the rest of the SOC-2 schools. They then would know what Northwest was going through the last 8-10 years. If they were in the TVC-OHIO, travel would probably be about the same as it is in the SOC-2. They couldn't beat Athens in football, but everyone else in the OHIO can't either. They already play some of the other TVC- schools in football and basketball about every year anyway. I don't really have any idea how OH would feel about it really, this is just my opinion.
Nelsonville-York is 2-1 against Athens the last 3 years.
I realized after I said that mayby I should have done a little research first. Lol

Return to “Football”