INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOP HOF

Re: INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

Post by TRENCHFOOT » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:13 pm

Hoping everything went well for Lisa today, and you all got some good news from the doc's, Bait.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOP HOF

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:56 am

as far as blockages, things went great. there was a 20% in one that never had to have anything done. but I must have misunderstood, this was just a review of the plumbing of the heart. I sat right there and asked the dr. before the surgery, if the discover the problem will the fix it then. but nothing like that was done. so we'll have to get the actual results and see what they do next.
IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOP HOF

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:57 am

thank you all for the prayers, they mean more than you'll ever know.
IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS

countywide35
JV Backup

Post by countywide35 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:39 am

I guarantee ol ms bait is as tough as a pine knot! keep us posted on the results.....thoughts and prayers with you and the family!

Omega
2nd Team All Conference

Post by Omega » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:21 pm

Regarding Mrs. Bait, no news may be good news. The Docs may be able to control her condition with medication, exercise, diet, etc. Still including the Osborne family in my prayers.
Get Off of My Lawn -- and Yes It is Too Loud !!!!

TRENCHFOOT
SEOP HOF

Post by TRENCHFOOT » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:06 am

Another prayer tonight for Lisa. The man upstairs is with you both ole buddy.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOP HOF

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:22 am

Omega wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:21 pm
Regarding Mrs. Bait, no news may be good news. The Docs may be able to control her condition with medication, exercise, diet, etc. Still including the Osborne family in my prayers.
exactly omega , that's what I'm rooting for. and praise God she got through it all right.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOP HOF

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:57 am

A FRIEND OF MINE STOPPED BY THE HOUSE SATURDAY EVENING. HE HOOKED INTO ABOUT A 50 POUND FLATHEAD CATFISH. HE WAS USING 6 POUND TEST, AND WAS IN A KAYAK, IT PULLED HIM ALL OVER THE PLACE IN THE KAYAK. HE FINALLY GOT WHERE HIS FEET COULD TOUCH BOTTOM, AND SNAPPED A COUPLE OF PICS, AND THEN IT CAME LOOSE WHILE HE HAD HIS HANDS ON IT TRYING TO GET THE HOOK OUT. IT WAS A HOSSCAT.