2019 Chillicothe HS Baseball

Post Reply
BBscout18-19
Waterboy
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:53 pm

2019 Chillicothe HS Baseball

Post by BBscout18-19 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:58 pm

How is this team going to look this spring?



Bozo
All Conference
Posts: 752
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:01 pm

Re: 2019 Chillicothe HS Baseball

Post by Bozo » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:51 pm

They don't have a coach yet.



BBscout18-19
Waterboy
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:53 pm

Re: 2019 Chillicothe HS Baseball

Post by BBscout18-19 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:18 pm

Bozo wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:51 pm
They don't have a coach yet.
Oh man. Know of anyone that is giving it a thought?



BBscout18-19
Waterboy
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:53 pm

Re: 2019 Chillicothe HS Baseball

Post by BBscout18-19 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:46 pm

Any update on the head coaching job?



luvtlm
Waterboy
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:50 pm

Re: 2019 Chillicothe HS Baseball

Post by luvtlm » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:49 am

Is there still no head coach for Chillicothe?



Abe Froman
All State
Posts: 1282
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:47 am
Location: Chicago

Re: 2019 Chillicothe HS Baseball

Post by Abe Froman » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:27 pm

Didn't they make a little bit of a run last year? Or am I off-base?



sportsdude
Waterboy
Posts: 37
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:55 pm

Re: 2019 Chillicothe HS Baseball

Post by sportsdude » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:34 pm

Abe Froman wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:27 pm
Didn't they make a little bit of a run last year? Or am I off-base?
I'm 99% sure they did not.



6-4-3=2o
Freshman Team
Posts: 183
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2004 1:20 pm

Re: 2019 Chillicothe HS Baseball

Post by 6-4-3=2o » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:23 pm

sportsdude wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:34 pm
Abe Froman wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:27 pm
Didn't they make a little bit of a run last year? Or am I off-base?
I'm 99% sure they did not.
Correct, they did not. Lost their first sectional tournament game to Pickerington North, 3-0.



Abe Froman
All State
Posts: 1282
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:47 am
Location: Chicago

Re: 2019 Chillicothe HS Baseball

Post by Abe Froman » Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:11 am

6-4-3=2o wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:23 pm
sportsdude wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:34 pm
Abe Froman wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:27 pm
Didn't they make a little bit of a run last year? Or am I off-base?
I'm 99% sure they did not.
Correct, they did not. Lost their first sectional tournament game to Pickerington North, 3-0.
Ok, lol maybe thinking of ZT, Adena, Unioto then or some team in the area. Always been lots of good baseball in that Ross County area. Anyway hopefully they get a good coach and have a successful season.



sportsdude
Waterboy
Posts: 37
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:55 pm

Re: 2019 Chillicothe HS Baseball

Post by sportsdude » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:20 am

6-4-3=2o wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:23 pm
sportsdude wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:34 pm
Abe Froman wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:27 pm
Didn't they make a little bit of a run last year? Or am I off-base?
I'm 99% sure they did not.
Correct, they did not. Lost their first sectional tournament game to Pickerington North, 3-0.
yes I thought they were out first round but I couldnt remember who they played.



Post Reply

Return to “Baseball”