2019 TVC-Hocking

Post Reply
mattash
Site Admin
Posts: 16765
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:20 pm

2019 TVC-Hocking

Post by mattash » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:42 am

Please post
  • Outlooks
  • Predictions
  • Schedules & Results
  • POY Predictions
  • Standings



TVC
Varsity
Posts: 487
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:59 pm

Re: 2019 TVC-Hocking

Post by TVC » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:32 pm

Will Be very good league again like always.



shelton
Waterboy
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:54 pm

Re: 2019 TVC-Hocking

Post by shelton » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:03 pm

Who does everyone have coming back?



User avatar
Fonzie
S
Posts: 1527
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:20 pm
Location: Arnold's

Re: 2019 TVC-Hocking

Post by Fonzie » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:21 am

This will be Eastern's league title to lose.



koondoger
Freshman Team
Posts: 183
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:53 pm

Re: 2019 TVC-Hocking

Post by koondoger » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:48 pm

Fonzie wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:21 am
This will be Eastern's league title to lose.
Yea I heard Newland is taking over the baseball program. He's proven what he can do with football and with the talent they have in baseball he should dominate. :mrgreen:


Retirement life is the greatest! That's how teh koondoger sees it!

shelton
Waterboy
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:54 pm

Re: 2019 TVC-Hocking

Post by shelton » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:18 pm

koondoger wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:48 pm
Fonzie wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:21 am
This will be Eastern's league title to lose.
Yea I heard Newland is taking over the baseball program. He's proven what he can do with football and with the talent they have in baseball he should dominate. :mrgreen:
Wow I think half the team just quit if that’s true😂



sharpshooter
Waterboy
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:59 am

Re: 2019 TVC-Hocking

Post by sharpshooter » Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:53 am

Waterford, Waterford....and Waterford



coachK
Freshman Team
Posts: 237
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:31 am

Re: 2019 TVC-Hocking

Post by coachK » Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:18 pm

Trimble will be better.



fireball
Freshman Team
Posts: 126
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:46 pm

Re: 2019 TVC-Hocking

Post by fireball » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:42 pm

trimble will win the hocking like they did in basketball and football just sayin :o :o :o :o :o :o :cry:



sharpshooter
Waterboy
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:59 am

Re: 2019 TVC-Hocking

Post by sharpshooter » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:27 pm

fireball wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:42 pm
trimble will win the hocking like they did in basketball and football just sayin :o :o :o :o :o :o :cry:
I'll give you my pay pal if Trimble beats Waterford both times :D



Post Reply

Return to “Baseball”