Week 12: WOOD BURG

Post Reply
Raycharles
Riding the Bench
Posts: 92
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:28 am

Week 12: WOOD BURG

Post by Raycharles » Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:39 pm

So it begins
Last edited by Raycharles on Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:24 am, edited 2 times in total.


WOODNATION ‘14
Goodluck to all

LucasDavenport
SEOPS
Posts: 6383
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:28 pm

Re: Week 12 #2 Ridgewood v #3 Wheelersburg

Post by LucasDavenport » Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:42 pm

Raycharles wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:39 pm
So it begins
Should be fun.


It’s all fun and games

Ironman92
SEOPS Mr. Ohio
Posts: 19314
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:04 am

Re: Week 12 WOOD BURG

Post by Ironman92 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:44 pm

Ridgewood seems really good.



Poo Bear
SEOP
Posts: 3250
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:23 pm

Re: Week 12 WOOD BURG

Post by Poo Bear » Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:46 pm

Ridgewood will be a tall task for Burg. But I’m
Backing the Pirates.



User avatar
Raider6309
SEOPS HO
Posts: 8892
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:00 pm
Location: Athens

Re: Week 12 WOOD BURG

Post by Raider6309 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:46 pm

Pay back game



Ironman92
SEOPS Mr. Ohio
Posts: 19314
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:04 am

Re: Week 12 WOOD BURG

Post by Ironman92 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:47 pm

In Lancaster/Logan/Athens?



Otto
Freshman Team
Posts: 222
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:53 am

Re: Week 12 WOOD BURG

Post by Otto » Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:47 pm

Hope it will be a competitive game, but I think Ridgewood will be too much for Burg.



LucasDavenport
SEOPS
Posts: 6383
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:28 pm

Re: Week 12 WOOD BURG

Post by LucasDavenport » Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:48 pm

How old were these kids when Wheelersburg last defeated Ridgewood?

I’ll get you for that whooping you put on my oldest brother Joe.....


It’s all fun and games

User avatar
Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Posts: 3934
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:34 pm
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs
Contact:

Re: Week 12 WOOD BURG

Post by Mad-Dogg » Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:49 pm

Cal Preps:

Ridgewood 35
Burg 26


It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. (D Jay on Hustle & Flow)

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W

FANOSPORTS
SEOP
Posts: 4529
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:14 pm
Location: NORTH OF EDEN

Re: Week 12 WOOD BURG

Post by FANOSPORTS » Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:52 pm

Ridgewood by 14.


"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"

User avatar
Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Posts: 3934
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:34 pm
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs
Contact:

Re: Week 12 WOOD BURG

Post by Mad-Dogg » Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:53 pm

LucasDavenport wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:48 pm
How old were these kids when Wheelersburg last defeated Ridgewood?

I’ll get you for that whooping you put on my oldest brother Joe.....
Burg is 4-0 all time against ridgewood

2007: 21-13
2010: 21-12
2015: 42-21
2016: 37-6


It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. (D Jay on Hustle & Flow)

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W

User avatar
Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Posts: 3934
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:34 pm
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs
Contact:

Re: Week 12 WOOD BURG

Post by Mad-Dogg » Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:54 pm

Time for the dogg to strike up the band. 1.. 2.. 3..

We are the Pirates BOLD from Wheelersburg.
We are the Orange and the Black.
We're gonna fight for dear ole Wheelersburg
and our foes will never, ever fight us back.
And pretty soon we'll start that score to roll.
We're gonna put that ball right in the goal.
We're gonna win this game for Wheelersburg, Wheelersburg, rah, rah, rAAaaAh !
FIGHT!!!!

GO BURG!!


It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. (D Jay on Hustle & Flow)

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W

User avatar
Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Posts: 3934
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:34 pm
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs
Contact:

Re: Week 12 WOOD BURG

Post by Mad-Dogg » Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:55 pm

Ironman92 wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:47 pm
In Lancaster/Logan/Athens?
If I had to guess I’d say either hamilton township, nelsonville or logan


It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. (D Jay on Hustle & Flow)

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W

Raycharles
Riding the Bench
Posts: 92
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:28 am

Re: Week 12 WOOD BURG

Post by Raycharles » Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:57 pm

Mad-Dogg wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:55 pm
Ironman92 wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:47 pm
In Lancaster/Logan/Athens?
If I had to guess I’d say either hamilton township, nelsonville or logan
Marietta


WOODNATION ‘14
Goodluck to all

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP
Posts: 3209
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2005 6:50 pm

Re: Week 12 WOOD BURG

Post by yabbadabbadoo » Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:59 pm

It was in Logan in 2016. Would rather play there than Nelsonville

Hamilton township would be nice also. Easy to get there and Scioto Downs on the way back home.

You can watch Ridgewood on YouTube. Looks like they took a page from Burg and instead of being a one dimensional run team, they now run the spread and let the QB dictate the offense. Burg is going to have to tackle better that’s for sure.



scott1297
Varsity
Posts: 456
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:56 pm

Re: Week 12 WOOD BURG

Post by scott1297 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:10 pm

yabbadabbadoo wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:59 pm
It was in Logan in 2016. Would rather play there than Nelsonville

Hamilton township would be nice also. Easy to get there and Scioto Downs on the way back home.

You can watch Ridgewood on YouTube. Looks like they took a page from Burg and instead of being a one dimensional run team, they now run the spread and let the QB dictate the offense. Burg is going to have to tackle better that’s for sure.
I thought the exact same thing when watching a video of Ridgewood this year. It was like watching the Burgs offense. I know that Burg will be familiar with their offense and hopefully pull off the upset! Go BURG


Burg grad 85

LucasDavenport
SEOPS
Posts: 6383
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:28 pm

Re: Week 12 WOOD BURG

Post by LucasDavenport » Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:11 pm

Mad-Dogg wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:53 pm
LucasDavenport wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:48 pm
How old were these kids when Wheelersburg last defeated Ridgewood?

I’ll get you for that whooping you put on my oldest brother Joe.....
Burg is 4-0 all time against ridgewood

2007: 21-13
2010: 21-12
2015: 42-21
2016: 37-6
So lots of payback!


It’s all fun and games

mattash
Site Admin
Posts: 19253
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:20 pm

Re: Week 12 WOOD BURG

Post by mattash » Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:12 pm

Go Burg



packers80
Varsity
Posts: 506
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:13 pm

Re: Week 12 WOOD BURG

Post by packers80 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:13 pm

Burg has a tall task next week. Gotta prepare.


Every day is a holiday and every meal is a feast

Raycharles
Riding the Bench
Posts: 92
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:28 am

Re: Week 12 WOOD BURG

Post by Raycharles » Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:17 pm

Mad-Dogg wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:54 pm
Time for the dogg to strike up the band. 1.. 2.. 3..

We are the Pirates BOLD from Wheelersburg.
We are the Orange and the Black.
We're gonna fight for dear ole Wheelersburg
and our foes will never, ever fight us back.
And pretty soon we'll start that score to roll.
We're gonna put that ball right in the goal.
We're gonna win this game for Wheelersburg, Wheelersburg, rah, rah, rAAaaAh !
FIGHT!!!!

GO BURG!!
LOL


WOODNATION ‘14
Goodluck to all

Post Reply

Return to “Football”