Piketon Inv 10/3

5kdude
Varsity

Re: Piketon Inv 10/3

Post by 5kdude »

PIGSKIN wrote:I would have to agree that Ironton gets stronger every meet. Nice group of young men. Best of Luck at Conference and Districts!!

hate to say this but Ironton mite be the team to beat now at the SEOAL meet this year. they are doing really well.

cant stop this
All State

Post by cant stop this »

Thanks for the encouragment guys, we don't feel like the team to beat just yet in th eleauge, but we know were are capable, keep pulling for us.

PIGSKIN
Freshman Team

Post by PIGSKIN »

However far the local teams get this year. Keep on keeping on. If you don't qualify for the next level you should still plan to attend and support the teams around here that do. Also, to prepare your team for next year's season. Districts and Regionals are nice but wait til you get a glimpse of the atmpshere at the State Meet held at Scioto Downs. You'll want to get there.) If SE Ohio could rally around teams like some of these school systems do for their kids I know we could get some great teams in the next few years heading that way. XC is a great sport. I'd like to say a still a growing sport in SE OHIO too.

P.S. For those seniors reading this post don't forget when you get out and get through college /job opportunities to give back to those organizations that meant something to you.

5kdude
Varsity

Post by 5kdude »

cant stop this wrote:Thanks for the encouragment guys, we don't feel like the team to beat just yet in th eleauge, but we know were are capable, keep pulling for us.

just keep up the good work and you never no what will happen at the leauge. you could have the best race of the season and teams like warren could have bad one. good luck and keep it up

Return to “Cross Country”