Waterboy

Best coah in the SHL

Post by shag »

I think t best coaches are Mr. Moore and Ms. Zenzer from peebles hgh school

davewottle
JV Team

Re: Best coah in the SHL

Post by davewottle »

Notrh Adams has dominated boys HS. I don't know who caoch's Fairfield MS Boys but they are undefeated in D3 and the SHL the last (2) years

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Ray Friend of Fairfield does a great job. Rodney Beighley of North Adams has good teams every year and does a great job. John Kirchner of Ripley does a nice job and the coaches of Eastern always do a fine job.

.....but man that coach at Whiteoak is easily the best looking! lol

The league has good coaches all around.

ironmen1987
SE

Post by ironmen1987 »

Whiteoak must've replaced their coach after last season and i haven't met the new one yet.... :122245 :122245

davewottle
JV Team

Post by davewottle »

Fairfield did not have a female runner at SHL and DNF in the boys. Top runner 19:40.

North Adams boys were tops

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Yes, again NA dominated the boy's side of XC in the SHL.....and yes the stats on Fairfield are correct from last year, but in his 8 or so years Coach Friend has had several high finishes in the SHL final standings at a school that never had high finishes. Friend has had his regional appearances and a runner of so make it to the state meet.

Talent sure helps make a great coach. If you didn't think Friend was a good coach last year becasue his top boy was 19:40.....well he'll be a lot better coach this coming season.

My girls' team made the first regional appearance in school history last season but my top boy was also around 19:40...so where does that put me? It puts me as a coach that had 4 talented girls to carry the load and several boys who were just great kids participating in XC....but not great at XC.

The reasons coaches don't have enough runners are endless. I believe that any coach that gets the most kids out that they could and gets them to their highest level at the most important time is a great coach.

North Adams caoch Beighle has the best program going right now and I imagine it will continue strong as long as he coaches. He does a fine job with the boys and girls. His wife also did a fine job duing her time. Kirschner for Ripley led his girls to an upset win over Peebles in the league meet. Both of those teams had some very good runners.

Manchester had a good program this year...why is there coach not mentioned? They haven't had much for years. IMO that is a sign of a good coach.

wangyantao
Waterboy

Post by wangyantao »

1.Use common sense and be considerate and respectful toward all users.

2. Southeasternohiopreps.com is not responsible for any material or content posted by our users. Our staff will remove any inappropriate material from the public view as quickly as possible. Questionable content posted will be moved to a private area, only accessible by SEOP staff.

3.You agree not to post off-topic. This rule will mainly be enforced on Sport topics only, such as Football, Baseball, Basketball, etc…

4.You may not post content or links to content that is offensive, obscene, racist, abusive, or anything else that violates any applicable local, state, national or international law. Violating this rule will result in an immediate ban of user account.

5. Please be respectful of the site, fellow posters, and the staff of this site. If you have complaints, then please contact an Administrator or Moderator and inform them of the problem. Using the open forum for such complaints is not acceptable.

6. Threats or vulgar language sent to staff or other members in private messages will not be allowed period. This will result in a suspension or possibly being banned from SEOP.

7. Any attempt to reveal or hint at a person's identity in an open forum is grounds for immediate removal from this site. All users on this board have the right to remain anonymous if they do so choose.

8. Bashing kids and coaches on SEOP will not be tolerated.cheap wow gold

Failure to consent to these rules will result in an immediate suspension, or permanent ban from SEOP.

SEOP reserves the right to expand or revise these rules at any time.

davewottle
JV Team

Post by davewottle »

Southern Hills League will be interesting this fall

Track07
Riding the Bench

Post by Track07 »

What do you mean by interesting?

davewottle
JV Team