FAC Meet

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

FAC Meet

Post by Ironman92 »

I think Chillicothe has won it every year of the FAC (2017-present)….this year the meet is at Mitchell Park in Greenfield and temps will be perfect and that course is fast (I’ll argue the best spectator course around)

Hillsboro is the wildcard and gotta keep an eye on Jackson. Chillicothe is the deepest by a but Hillsboro might be able to get 3 runners in before Chillicothe gets 2 and with Jackson top 2 maybe displacing some with minimal other displacement as McClain, WCH and MT only total 1 kid in that mix.

Chillicothe is greatly coached but Hillsboro is super motivated and has a fighter’s chance.

I think Hurff will win the individual and Winkle to follow. Gibson might go 3rd.

If Jackson’s 3-5 step up big they could sneak the title but a long shot if Chilly snd Boro have their top 5 all there.
Last edited by Ironman92 on Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Re: FAC Meet

Post by Ironman92 »

On the girls side it’ll be tight. Chillicothe with the experience but I’m taking the young Thoroman to win the individual title over the experienced Chilly duo. The lack of displacement may benefit Chillicothe.

GoIrish
JV Team

Post by GoIrish »

I noticed how well Hillsboro boys ran at Circleville earlier this season, and thought the same thing about FAC. They will be the ones to challenge the Cavs. Agreed on Hurff.
Chillicothe girls should lock it up with McCallum, Flourima, and McKenzie leading the way.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

I look for Chillicothe Boys to win easy.

Hillsbore's top five runner when put with all the FAC runners has a 67 with their fifth best being 19:55.

Jackson's top five has a 50 with # 5 being 19:04

Chillicothe top five are running a 30 with their #5 boy running a 18:41.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

On the girls side it will be between Hillsboro and Chillicothe

Hillsbore is running as a team against the rest of the FAC at 36 with Chillicothe right behind at 39. Hills #5 best is 23:26 and Chills #5 is 23:44. These two are too close to call. It won't take too much just for one girl from Hillsboro to be off her race to have Chillicothe take the championship.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Minimal displacement….Hillsboro #5 won’t be far off the others in scoring because 2 schools have no one that can beat him.

GoIrish
JV Team

Post by GoIrish »

I tell you what, the Hillsboro girls came to win on Saturday! Very impressive! Hillsboro with both individual wins, Hillsboro girls with the team championship, Chillicothe boys with the team championship. Loved watching all of these kids push each other.

Return to “Cross Country”