TVC Middle School Track Meet

coach k
Freshman Team

TVC Middle School Track Meet

Post by coach k »

First of all, I want to congratulate the four winning teams from this evening (VC Boys and Girls in the Ohio Division/Eastern Girls and Southern Boys in the Hocking Division). There were some outstanding performances this year with many records being tied and broken on both sides.

Secondly, I want to thank all of the meet workers, timers, and other volunteers who helped to make this meet run so smoothly. The meet was finished by 8:30. This meet included 13 schools with three athletes per team participating in each event with semi-finals being held in the 100/110 hurdles, 100, and 200.

Our officials (Roger Hossler, Bill Schaller, and Tom Reid) did an outstanding job. We are very fortunate in the SE district to have such quality officials.

Complete results will be forthcoming. We will use Baumspage next year so the results will be available immediately.

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Re: TVC Middle School Track Meet

Post by orange-n-brown 365 »

Cannot wait for the results to be posted!! My boy was part of the NY 1st place winners in the 4x2 last night :122245 and it was the first time he had done this event this year :122245 along with 2 other boys N-Y's 8th graders were in DC and 4 8th grader boys were there last night

classof86
All State

Post by classof86 »

Savannah Hawley from eastern broke the 400 m record I believe

lmfao
Waterboy

Post by lmfao »

I was at the meet watching my team, which didn't fair too well, but some highlights were the Finnerty(sp?) girl from Athens and the Breeze girl from NY. Both are amazing to watch. I believe the Breeze girl broke the 100m hurdle record with a time of 17.2, and was high scorer for the Ohio division, winning the 100m hurdles, 100 meter dash(13.6), and the 200 meter dash(28.2). The Finnerty girl is an awesome distance runner, I love watching her run. I'm not sure about her times, as it was a down pour by the time the distance runners got a chance to run.

Lil&BigBucksMom
Riding the Bench

Post by Lil&BigBucksMom »

Great job NY Boys & Girls teams. Even though the standings don't show it with alot of your team members in Washington DC you still did great! Hope the 8th graders had a great time in Washngton!!

I agee Finnerty & Breeze are both great. Breeze makes it look so easy when shes doing the hurdles and puts her all in every event she does. As for Finnerty she looks like she's out for a Sunday jog she makes it look so easy and is an amazing distance runner!

Also the Wolfe boy from Southern is an amazing distance runner on the boys side. Hats off to him!

Congrats Bryce on your 3rd place finish in the 1600 and 4th place in 800. We love ya!!

cross_country_xc
Riding the Bench

Post by cross_country_xc »

Does anyone have the full results if not where can i get them?

90buckeye
Varsity

Post by 90buckeye »

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Post by orange-n-brown 365 »

thank you 90buckeye you are awesome!! :122245

Return to “Track & Field”