A BIG THANKS

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

A BIG THANKS

Post by noreply66 »

I would like to thank everyone that helped me with info on Middle school and the Varsity track this spring.

I'm not finished with results yet but I'm getting there. A few other things going on has slowed things down some.

I will be doing things again next year and doing a couple things different
Anyone with an idea of doing things a little different send me a E-mail or Pm. My E-mail address is on here.

Love to have any past info or the 6 leagues I have been doing.

Thanks Noreply66

Runnersfan
Riding the Bench

Re: A BIG THANKS

Post by Runnersfan »

Actually, the BIG THANKS is to you. I have really enjoyed checking in to follow your stats. This took tremendous time and dedication to the sport. I look forward to following your stats next year. Awesome job!

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

i'll 2nd that!! THANK YOU 66!!

javagt
Varsity

Post by javagt »

I've known '66 for many years. Great guy. A super passion for track & field. His stats must take many hours to compile and I'm sure he loves it. I missed a chance to see him last Sat due to a health problem, but will get to Logan as soon as I can and look him up. Though he is a Chieftain, he is unbiased in his appreciation of sports. He truly loves to see great athletes. I hope you keep reporting on this forum. Take care bud & THANKS!...

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Yeah.....I don't know how many scroll down and check out all the stuff you compile and post on here...but I do and appreciate it. Thanks

jackson1
Freshman Team

Post by jackson1 »

During this past season I have had the pleasure to set and talk with "No Reply" during a couple of meets. It was an enjoyable time talking about track and learning about other track athletes in SE Ohio. Given the opportunity everyone should seek him out and thank him for all the time and effort he gives in putting our kids achievements on Preps.

pole vault 1
Waterboy

Post by pole vault 1 »

No Reply - will you email me? - fraunfelters@frontier.com - I have a serious question. Thanks.

Return to “Track & Field”