Gahs4ever WE NEED YOUR HELP!!!

ALLBLUE
Waterboy

Gahs4ever WE NEED YOUR HELP!!!

Post by ALLBLUE »

Do you know how we can contact the sportswriter from the Gallipolis Daily Newspaper. I called the paper, but he doesnt come in until evening, and we dont have that long. He may have a picture from the meet at Byesville that we need to clear up our DQ situtation. The newspaper can also call Coach Close at home. Time is very important we need to file proper paper work ASAP or we cant run Saturday.

ALLBLUE
Waterboy

Re: Gahs4ever WE NEED YOUR HELP!!!

Post by ALLBLUE »

We were told that the decision has been reversed, but we may need that picture (just in case). If you do have one please contact Coach Close.

blarge
Riding the Bench

Post by blarge »

Close was DQ'd in 100H for wearing a wristband.
I don't understand why coaches aren't lecturing on these items all week, if not all season. These girls are an obvious superior talent and risk blowing it all over goofy fundamental violations.
I hope they watch their zones in the 4x2 this Saturday, especially if the same official from the SEOAL meet is judging. I was standing right in front of the 3-4 exchange at Athens, and from my vantage point it should not have been called. There was a younger kid flagging the zones, with the nearest official standing in the center of the infield raising the red flag. Interesting picture.
I would advise having your people in both places with cameras rolling for the final.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

ALLBLUE wrote:We were told that the decision has been reversed, but we may need that picture (just in case). If you do have one please contact Coach Close.

Hope this is so---good luck to the Gallia girls

Return to “Track & Field”