Best Quality Coach?

oldtimefan
Waterboy

Re: Best Quality Coach?

Post by oldtimefan »

No, Coach Glen Queen will not be leaving the lady jeeps. As for the bets coaches, i belive webster has an entire group of them. Ryan Willis, Glen Queen, and even though John Grimm has retired I still look to see him on the track.

4sporterEHS
SEOP

Post by 4sporterEHS »

Knowbody wrote:
Bird Watcher wrote:I agree that Josh Fogle is a great coach....he is just limited with the athletes that are willing to go out and put the time in to become a great runner. Although with the kids that have gone out and showed desire Josh Fogle has pushed them to be great athletes and runners. ....only if he could get a decent sized team to show up to practice and not quit because they think it is too hard...

Isn't that, to some degree, true for all track and field coaches? It's not like we deliberately have poor and small programs.

Fogle is great, no doubt, but I think all track and field coaches make the best of what they have.

But, he has made the best of what he's had. He has had little come out each year, but still he has coached many kids to the State tournament, most to regionals, and even won a girls TVC one year. Not to bad, better than any coach in this area, besides Warren.

Go Get It
Freshman Team

Post by Go Get It »

Didn't Eastern's boys win (or maybe tied) the tvc last year?

4sporterEHS
SEOP

Post by 4sporterEHS »

Thats right. They won, no tie, they won.

CharlieHustle
All Conference

Post by CharlieHustle »

Two words you can't replace: JIMMY CRAIG!

Return to “Track & Field”