New Coach

moonshine
SEO

Re: New Coach

Post by moonshine »

Ironman92 wrote:Girl's Basketball team worthy of positive mention.
I was trying to save that coash from the same punishment!

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Heard Logan gave walking papers to a basketball coach because of a cry baby parent.
Forced CC/Track out because of outside complaints.
This decade for Logan will go down as horrible.
Won't be much added to the wall at the Gym.

wildthingRV
All Conference

Post by wildthingRV »

Coach Fraun,

We will miss you, man. I always respected you and your teams. Good luck in the future, whatever it may hold. Be well, do good work, and keep in touch. What fools these mortals be.

Jacob Nolan,
River Valley XC/T&F

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

sorry to hear about your parents coach. its never good to lose loved ones. but to have ppl dump on you when your down. WOW!
i still dont know what the big hoopla is about roading on the roads???? WE'VE DONE IT FOR YEARS!!!!! long before these fat cat board members ever thought of being board members!!
logan atheletic is starting to remind me of the late 70's early 80's. almost every sport was tanking and nobody really seemed to care. right now, football is struggling, basketball is struggling, soccer isnt good, track/CC is most likely going to nose dive and baseball struggling to get a win a year. the only bright spot is girls basketball. now thats not saying there arent any good athletes coming up but...... logan had good athletes back then also.
here is what bugs/worries me the most is i've got 2 in 7th grade now. both are good athletes, both play sports yr round....... what kind of bone head dissions are these ppl going make in the future that will be determental to a team work enviroment????

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

1987chieftains wrote:sorry to hear about your parents coach. its never good to lose loved ones. but to have ppl dump on you when your down. WOW!
i still dont know what the big hoopla is about roading on the roads???? WE'VE DONE IT FOR YEARS!!!!! long before these fat cat board members ever thought of being board members!!
logan atheletic is starting to remind me of the late 70's early 80's. almost every sport was tanking and nobody really seemed to care. right now, football is struggling, basketball is struggling, soccer isnt good, track/CC is most likely going to nose dive and baseball struggling to get a win a year. the only bright spot is girls basketball. now thats not saying there arent any good athletes coming up but...... logan had good athletes back then also.
here is what bugs/worries me the most is i've got 2 in 7th grade now. both are good athletes, both play sports yr round....... what kind of bone head dissions are these ppl going make in the future that will be determental to a team work enviroment????
Hopefully these members will be out the door before long.
Why as parents of kids that went to Logan and are going to Logan put up with this.
Someone needs to organize against these members.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Robinson

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Thought Rock couldn't do it no more due to his principal responsibilities,I thought that was the reason he gave when he resigned HC awhile back

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

C-Bolt wrote:Thought Rock couldn't do it no more due to his principal responsibilities,I thought that was the reason he gave when he resigned HC awhile back
Maybe something has changed!

Return to “Track & Field”