Warren Fairweather Relays

GAHSNOW
Freshman Team

Warren Fairweather Relays

Post by GAHSNOW »

What teams will be attending. I see Belpre, Philo, Fort Frye, and Gallia on Warren's website. Any others? runhallerun......will the Warren girls be running the 4X1600? I think the GA girls will have to give that one up. They only have 9 total runners (sprinters & distance) on their team. I think the distance girls are picking up one of the sprint relays. This might be a long year, lol.

wch125
All State

Re: Warren Fairweather Relays

Post by wch125 »

how are warrens numbers

runhallerun
Freshman Team

Post by runhallerun »

now,

Good to hear from you! Nine total runners????? I know those 9 are very talented, - don't sandbag too much - am sure the GHS girls will more than hold their own this year.

HKR says she is running the lead off leg of the 4 x 1600 and the anchor leg of the dist. medley, and that is it. Coaches seem to be wisely easing the kids into it. There will be bigger races to run down the road.

Both of Warren's teams will be very, very young.

I have no idea what teams will be there, this meet seems to attract fewer and fewer schools every year - for whatever reason.

Look forward to catching up with you all tomorrow.

GAHSNOW
Freshman Team

Post by GAHSNOW »

I think this is the only time we will see Warren until league. I think GA backed out of the Athens meet. Our distance girls are in the 4x8 and DMR...L Adkins has the anchor on that. P Adkins has been in the pool the last 2 weeks with an ITBand injury but she's better now and will probably run the 1200. Gallia's guys have decent numbers out. They'll be better than last year. RHR...we actually have a guy TRAINING for the mile.....tell Wes he better watch out, lol. See you tomorrow....hope it's not cold and rainy like it always is at that meet.

WarrenWarrior23
Waterboy

Post by WarrenWarrior23 »

Warren won the meet once again.

SErunner
JV Team

Post by SErunner »

Warren's team looked incredibly young

WHSwarrior
Varsity

Post by WHSwarrior »

SErunner wrote:Warren's team looked incredibly young

Because they are.

Warren had a JV meet for freshmen and sophomores at Parkersburg South last night (they won), and all but about 11 people went. There are three times as many fresh/sophs as juniors/seniors combined.

Doesn't mean there isnt talent though!

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

scores on the meet?

Return to “Track & Field”