SOC Girls 2010

falcon5
Waterboy

SOC Girls 2010

Post by falcon5 »

who is comming back this year and who will be the biggest threats?

greengiant
Waterboy

Re: SOC Girls 2010

Post by greengiant »

Kayla Cook from South Webster in any thing she runs. I hope she runs this year, heard they got a new coach not very good. This girl could go a long way but you got to have the right coach. Wish Webster would be more picky about their coaches instead of always hiring a teacher to fill the spot. Not saying all teachers are'nt a good fit, but some have been just crazy decisions

dimedrop4
All State

Post by dimedrop4 »

IMO, SW has had great coaches over the past years, and it is hard to replace such couples as John & Kathy Grimm...but it has to be done... Regardless, I think SW will do just fine this year, and I agree, Kayla Cook SHOULD and most likely WILL dominate every race she's a part of*

oldtimefan
Waterboy

Post by oldtimefan »

The girls coaches for south webster were Ryan willis and Glen Queen two very known to the track they each knew alot about each event and would have been hard to replace along witht the departing seniors from the last 2 years

falcon5
Waterboy

Post by falcon5 »

alot of teams looked weak at piketon on saturday. but we have to look at that meet being the first os the season. they have aot of time to progress for the big meets come around EX. SOC,Disricts etc.

Return to “Track & Field”