Meet Attendance?

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Meet Attendance?

Post by Ironman92 »

Hearing a lot of 2 per kid.

Stinks.

Went to VA for baseball games Saturday...unlimited capacity. A lot of people everywhere, more than most meets.

We are outside. I’m so sick of all this. I know everyone is but it just seems crazy. I know I know...at least kids get to have a season. Yeah...and grandparents can’t watch their grandkids even though they are vaccinated.

Bozo
S

Re: Meet Attendance?

Post by Bozo »

Should be no restrictions. Outside.
The whole thing is a SHOW.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Bozo wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:02 pm Should be no restrictions. Outside.
The whole thing is a SHOW.
The show is the game so many aren’t allowed to watch.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Ironman92 wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:00 pm Hearing a lot of 2 per kid.

Stinks.

Went to VA for baseball games Saturday...unlimited capacity. A lot of people everywhere, more than most meets.

We are outside. I’m so sick of all this. I know everyone is but it just seems crazy. I know I know...at least kids get to have a season. Yeah...and grandparents can’t watch their grandkids even though they are vaccinated.
It’s a joke. I wanted to swing by Chillicothe on Saturday morning to support our kids after my practice, but couldn’t because of the 2 tickets rule. I guess I could have used my media pass, but I wasn’t legitimately covering it, so I wouldn’t feel right about it.

I just hate it for the kids with big families and grandparents. We are outside, it’s not that hard of a concept.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

danicalifornia wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:44 am

Stinks.

It’s a joke. I wanted to swing by Chillicothe on Saturday morning to support our kids after my practice, but couldn’t because of the 2 tickets rule. I guess I could have used my media pass, but I wasn’t legitimately covering it, so I wouldn’t feel right about it.

I just hate it for the kids with big families and grandparents. We are outside, it’s not that hard of a concept.
Ya, 2 tickets per athlete outside at Chillicothe. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

smurray wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:46 pm
danicalifornia wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:44 am

Stinks.

Ya, 2 tickets per athlete outside at Chillicothe. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!
That's just ridiculous.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

With the new health orders schools should be lifting their attendance caps.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!

Return to “Track & Field”