southeastern ohio wrestling ?

seoal83
Freshman Team

southeastern ohio wrestling ?

Post by seoal83 »

Do you think wrestling in southeastern ohio is getting better? if not what do you think the area as a whole needs to do to get better? if you think that it is getting better why do you think that and do you think trend will continue.

SE Ohio
Freshman Team

Re: southeastern ohio wrestling ?

Post by SE Ohio »

the district as a whole is light years ahead of where it was lets say 15 years ago. with several schools starting programs over the past few years. compared to the rest of the state i feel that there's work to be done. part of the problem is the fact that there's only 33 schools that have wrestling. as a district thats tiny. Nelsonville is doing a fantastic job of producing state podium level kids, and getting the attendion of the rest of the state.

D1 Logan
D2 Athens, gallia, jackson. warren, chillicothe, marietta, vinton county, fairland, unioto, washington ch, miami trace, mcclain, hillsboro, fairfield union, new lex, sherian, circleville, logan elm
D3 alexander, belpre, chesapeake, crooksville, meigs, nelsonville, paint valley, river valley, southeastern, trimble, waterford, wellston, westfall, zane trace

wch125
All State

Re: southeastern ohio wrestling ?

Post by wch125 »

The wrestling in the Southeast has improved greatly. I am proud to be a part of Southeast wrestling. I think alot of programs are improving.

Return to “Wrestling”