JV Team

Re: All-Star Meet

Post by nybucksmom »

Will it be re-scheduled?

Nybucks70-80
Varsity

Post by Nybucks70-80 »

Wrestlefan11- Ask Nash or his coach- Who is the better wrestler at 125! Hook , or the cowboy kid?
Last edited by Nybucks70-80 on Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tric118
All State

Post by tric118 »

Wrestlingfan you are a complete joke talking about wrestlers the way you do you are obviously from Athens man up and post your name and what you have done in wrestling or at least post your great accomplishments if need to be I can post mine however I would rather not. this is coach Yinger N-Y. Zach did get pinned by Nash after Hook had 5 Takedowns 2 tilts for3 and an escape for 17 points. Nash got to practice with Hook and Morgan at N-Y before the Districts it was very one sided for two of them. Nash has done a very good job for not wrestling anymore than a couple years I will not bust on Nash he beat Hook fair and square rather it was a headlock or 3 Nash still won, but to be busting on Hook, Morgan and Wilford and others is out of line. And by the way to show how much you acctually know about the season and the sport 145 Norway lost in the Sectionals to the kid from Fairland so a first or second period pin may not happen but another good match.

Trimblemom
Freshman Team

Post by Trimblemom »

Well said Tric118

subwrstlr155
Waterboy

Post by subwrstlr155 »

lol, "man up," he is probably some turd who didnt wrestle that well, maybe never did at all by what I have read on here. but I agree that wrestlinfan11 should post his name so his wrestling career can be slammed on and see what it feels like when these wrestlers have to see this crap.

bigsportsfan
Riding the Bench

Post by bigsportsfan »

well said tric118 i just want to say one thing i give coach yinger credit he takes up for his kids my son dont even go to nelsonville be he aloud him to come and train with his kids and he worked with him more than his coaches have all year to get him ready for district and state so i just want to say thank you coach yinger you dont know how much we appreciate your help

Trimblemom
Freshman Team

Post by Trimblemom »

tric118 coach thank you for always letting my son come over as well. everyone over there has become part of his family and i cant thank all of you engough .there is a very special family i want to thank because of you guys we would of never of went as far as my son has went i wont say names but everyone knowns who you are and thank you

nybucksmom
JV Team

Post by nybucksmom »

You said it Coach Yinger, you definitely said it!

athenswreslingmom
Riding the Bench

Post by athenswreslingmom »

I have to agree w/bigsportsfan an Trimblemom, tric118 you have done alot for other schools kids to get them ready for dis & state. I would like to tell you THANKS my son is enjoy it. :-D :-D

tric118
All State

Post by tric118 »

wrestlefan11 did your computer get snowed in? I am waiting on your wrestling accomplishments.

tric118
All State

Post by tric118 »

I catch a lot of crap for being on the huddle and preps but I try and be honest. I love wrestling and the Kids in the area. I am sorry if I offened anybody I speak from the heart. I love having kids from all over coming to work out regardless if they wrestle for me or not. I have some great kids coming in to open mats Kyle Russell, Trevor Sorrell, Casey Gussman my N-Y kids and more. I love to have them in the room regardless of the High School teams they wrestle for. Some people have shallow minds. I do not appreciate wrestlingfan11 busting on kids especially Cassidy Wilford the first Meigs SQ since early 1990 the kid is good and worked hard. I watched his first match he was competetive early he just went out way to fast and hard but the kid deserved to be there. I had two very good wrestlers Mike Dress and Corbin Boney and guess what they got Pinned in there first two matches at state and yes Corbin and Mike was good it just did not work out for them but nobody needs to bust on them saying it is only for the champs of champs. Corbin, Mike and Cassidy are not the only two wrestlers to go 0-2 at states it happens every year but they are one of the few to make it to the big dance. Mike ended up 5th his Senior year after going 0-2 his junior year. Congrats.

tric118
All State

Post by tric118 »

I would love to have kids making it to state EVERY year and goning 0-2 at least we would be at the big dance. Don't take it for granted.

ahugefan
Riding the Bench

Post by ahugefan »

tric118 your right you do not mean offend no one you just speak the truth!! you are a great person to no as a friend and not just a coach!! alot of people do appreciate all that you do!! Also i think wrestlinfan must have cowarded down after we all called him out on ditching on these boys!

Lil&BigBucksMom1
Riding the Bench

Post by Lil&BigBucksMom1 »

tric118 - any decision on the reschedule date? Got your wifes message to call but not until this morning.

nybucksmom
JV Team

Post by nybucksmom »

I noted on the other thread that WrestlinFan11 deleted his negative post. GOOD!!!

To be one of the top 16 in the State of Ohio, in your weight class, and division is one helluva task. I wish I was half as in shape as these kids are when they work their tails off to get to this point...and even when they don't make it. Their heart was in it all along, and you can't take that away from them. :mrgreen:

Yes, when will this be re-scheduled, I can't wait to see some of my favorites on the mat! :mrgreen:

Trimblemom
Freshman Team

Post by Trimblemom »

Tric118 You speak the truth and we are happy that you tell it how it is thank you for letting my son come over the last 4 years it helped him alot .like i said befor you guys have became part of his famiy and thank you for treating him like your kids thank you for all that you do for all the boys every where

Return to “Wrestling”