jr high state at convo

nybucksmom
JV Team

Re: jr high state at convo

Post by nybucksmom »

48 man brackets...unbelievable! :shock:

Keep up the great work boys, I'll be cheering you on here at home! :mrgreen:

Every one of these boys has worked hard all year...I'm proud of each and every one of you!!! :-D

Trimblemom
Freshman Team

Post by Trimblemom »

I am very proud of everyone of you boys Trimble Athens NY you boys are wonderful to watch i had such a great time there you all are winners

athenswreslingmom
Riding the Bench

Post by athenswreslingmom »

Just a note to all the Nelsonville boys an Russell (Trimble)that place an didn't. All of you did a wonderful job just to make it!! :) Yinger I can not thank you an all the other enough for working with my son the past month he learn alot. He might of got put out in over time the 2nd consolation today, but i did see a big improvement this weekend. Win some, lose some keep your heads up high an be proud!!!!!!!

Trimblemom
Freshman Team

Post by Trimblemom »

Great job NY boys T Mclaughlin 6th place D Hook 4th place Z Mays 5th place you boys did great we are proud of you

bigsportsfan
Riding the Bench

Post by bigsportsfan »

good job thomas, dakota and zack that placed at state and good job to all the boys that did not place you boys have worked very hard and a very special thank you to coach yinger and coach mclaughlin

ahugefan
Riding the Bench

Post by ahugefan »

Great job NY Boys you all are very good boys!!!What a great way to make NY proud!!! We are very proud of each of you boys even those who didnt place!!! Once again Very Good Job boys!!
Also good job to Kyle Russell of Trimble and Trevor Sorrell of Athens !! Keep up all the hard work boys!!

Trimblemom
Freshman Team

Post by Trimblemom »

Kyle Russell we are very proud of you. I am so inpressed with you. I have watched you from the first time you ever walked out on the matt and until now and boy have you ever inproved so much with then the last month. keep up all your hard work And i cant wait to see you next year.This is your first year and we are very proud of you for makeing it to Jr High State . I am not 100% sure but i think you are the first kid from Trimble to make it to Jr High State keep up all your hard work it will pay off in the end we love you very much and are very proud of you for how far you have come

osumufan
SE

Post by osumufan »

anyone knolw where you can look at the all results on a website ?

Nybucks70-80
Varsity

Post by Nybucks70-80 »

Click on the link at http://www.nybuckeyes.com for finals results!

Return to “Wrestling”