Riding the Bench

Re: Division III sec at Athens

Post by Skins_Wrestling »

Nelsonville...this sectional is way way way down this year

Heavy D
All Conference

Post by Heavy D »

When will the info on Baums page be up? Yes NY will win it running away. Too many guns.

get serious
Riding the Bench

Post by get serious »

Heavy D trimble wins

Heavy D
All Conference

Post by Heavy D »

get serious wrote:Heavy D trimble wins
Trimble will most likely be in last place. NY will most likely be in first place. No one from either school will win a state championship, but I predict at least one from NY will place. Trimble may not have anyone advance to the state. But I hope every wrestler from both teams, and from all TVC teams do the best they possibly can, and that each coach can accept the results without pointing out the weaknesses of other teams. :mrgreen:

tric118
All State

Post by tric118 »

I agree Heavy D lol. As You just pointed out Trimble will finish in last place nice? Seems like you are pointing out a weakness. lol Skins You are right this Sectional is way down they took out 4 teams Failand moved to D2 and Caldwell, Shenandoah and West Muskingum went back to Barnsville.

Heavy D
All Conference

Post by Heavy D »

Tric118 wrote:I agree Heavy D lol. As You just pointed out Trimble will finish in last place nice? Seems like you are pointing out a weakness. lol Skins You are right this Sectional is way down they took out 4 teams Failand moved to D2 and Caldwell, Shenandoah and West Muskingum went back to Barnsville.
Just being truthful. Last I heard Trimble is down to one wrestler. Kind of hard to score as a team with one kid. NY will most likely win the thing unless they have some kids not wrestle. Can't see that happening. So that is good news for one league team, bad news for another.

tric118
All State

Post by tric118 »

Trimble has 7 wrestlers one of which will be a champ and another a possible placer they will finish top 10.

Nybucks70-80
Varsity

Post by Nybucks70-80 »

Heavy D wrote:
get serious wrote:Heavy D trimble wins
Trimble will most likely be in last place. NY will most likely be in first place. No one from either school will win a state championship, but I predict at least one from NY will place. Trimble may not have anyone advance to the state. But I hope every wrestler from both teams, and from all TVC teams do the best they possibly can, and that each coach can accept the results without pointing out the weaknesses of other teams. :mrgreen:
MY PREDICTIONS FOR THE NEXT 3 WEEKS
Week 1 -Trimble will get enough points At 132# to finish in the top 10.
.........- Nelsonville-York will win Sectionals
Week 2 -Nelsonville-York will win Districts.
Week 3 -Trimble will get 1 wrestler to state and he will place.
........ .-Nelsonville-York will get 5-6 to state and 4 or more will place. 1 or two will wrestle for a Title

91Buckeye
Varsity

Post by 91Buckeye »

Hope you are right on all counts!

cowboysTe74
Waterboy

Post by cowboysTe74 »

So what teams Top 5 here is my picks
1. N.Y.
2. Crooksville