golf '10

Winner of SOC-I

Total votes: 0

basketball&golffan
Waterboy

golf '10

Post by basketball&golffan »

As Winter draws to an end and everyone starts to pull out the 'ole bags who has some early predictions on the SOC-I race? Maybe Clay shooting for a 10th straight SOC title or maybe the lower teams like Western and Green making a run? Let's hear your predictions!!!

halftime
JV Team

Re: golf '10

Post by halftime »

Clay might pull away for the title again but Clay lost three key golfers. Riddlebarger, Pollard and Caseman. But they still have Burchett, Bussler and McKenzie returning. Also Paul Whisman was out last year due to grades and he is going to be playing this yea so that will help alot. SOC I golf isnt to strong anymore but Ill say itll be either Clay or Notre Dame. But hopefully it will be Clay!!!!

basketball&golffan
Waterboy

Post by basketball&golffan »

I do not know much about Whisman. I look for Western to possibly make a run. They were in a few matches last year, and didn't lose anyone, and won't lose anyone this coming year either. I would like to see Clay make it 10 in a row also. However, I think it will be a good year for the SOC.

hoosier3434
Waterboy

Post by hoosier3434 »

i could defintely see western making a run for the soc 1 crown to because they have not lost anybody and the only way to go is up with that much potential.

Lightle04
SE

Post by Lightle04 »

Westerns not doing bad pretty young I think there a year away from winning the league though

halftime
JV Team

Post by halftime »

The Panthers are up 4 strokes after the first round with Notre Dame trailing them. The next SOC match will be on Wednesday at Shawnee Golf Course.

Return to “Golf”