Fairgreens Golf Course says you're not welcome to HS golf

hawkeyepierce
S

Fairgreens Golf Course says you're not welcome to HS golf

Post by hawkeyepierce »

Just so everyone knows, Fairgreens Golf Course, formerly known as Fairgreens Country Club, located off of U.S. Route 32 between Jackson and Wellston is no longer student/athlete or high school golf friendly. While we tried our very best to maintain a loyal, working, and cohesive relationship with the management of Fairgreens, it was a relationship they would simply not reciprocate and unfortunately, had misconceptions and a negative predisposition toward high school golf and the student/athlete. Therefore, you will not see Vinton County or Wellston matches at Fairgreens this up-coming season. Furthermore, this avid golfer and lover of the game will not be patronizing Fairgeens any time in the near future. This is all I will publicly express at this time. If you wish to know more, please inbox me, I can give you greater detail and upon that you can draw your own conclusions.

Jake Roberts
Freshman Team

Re: Fairgreens Golf Course says you're not welcome to HS gol

Post by Jake Roberts »

You might want to post this in a forum that people actually have interest in if you expect anyone to read it.

Blackcobra
Freshman Team

Post by Blackcobra »

Typical for most courses, or rather," Par for the course" idiots don't realize those are the ones that would potentially be paying them later lol ....sad

Raiderball
SEOPS H

Post by Raiderball »

That is sad... turning away possible future members.

Doubt Fairgreens would turn those schools away if they called wanting to schedule an outing with 60-80 paying golfers coming in.

Return to “Golf”