TVC Hocking Golf Teams

tomcat fan
All Conference

TVC Hocking Golf Teams

Post by tomcat fan »

who are the top teams this year? i know Trimble returns their top 3 players from last year, how are all the other teams looking?

olay135
Freshman Team

Re: TVC Hocking Golf Teams

Post by olay135 »

Team breakdown:

Trimble- returns 3 varsity members and looks pretty good. Barrett will be a force as well as Russell. Looks to be one of the favorites

Southern- still has Harris who is 2 time medalist in the TVC. Also return 2 or 3 varsity members. Looks to be one of the favorites

Waterford- defending champs and return all 6 varsity members. Had 4 all TVC members last year which led all schools. The Miller brothers are good as well as Allen. Looks to be one of the favorites

Eastern- lost alot from last years runner up finish. They don't have as much talent as the favorites but should be okay. My sources tell me that they have some good incoming freshmen.

Federal Hocking- They do return Thompson. That is about all I can say for them. They have had some rough outings in the past and I see some of the same again this year.

Miller- Looks to be another rough go at the TVC. I don't know what they return or lost but the level of talent in the TVC this year it might be a rough season.

classof86
All State

Post by classof86 »

Eastern will be stronger this year than last year, they lost Carroll, Edwards, and Schultz, but there is a new wave of freshman and sophomores coming in that will fill in nicely. The top 4 for Eastern will be Craig Jones, Tyler Carroll, Christian Amsbary, Jay Warner,

olay135
Freshman Team

Post by olay135 »

classof86 wrote:Eastern will be stronger this year than last year, they lost Carroll, Edwards, and Schultz, but there is a new wave of freshman and sophomores coming in that will fill in nicely. The top 4 for Eastern will be Craig Jones, Tyler Carroll, Christian Amsbary, Jay Warner,

I don't think Eastern will be very good this year considering that their lowest score at the Lakeside Invitational was like 115. Eastern got dead last by about 40 strokes. But we all know how class just makes these Eastern teams to be so good when they are horrible. I predict Eastern finishing fourth in the TVC because the bottom half of the TVC BLOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Waterford had a big win in the TVC against Trimble by beating them by 6 at Forrest Hills.

classof86
All State

Post by classof86 »

Eastern had a couple players out due to fair, but you guys go ahead and think what you want. Pine Hills is one of the toughest courses to play in the TVC so we will see what happens when Eastern plays some teams down there.

BigGolfer
Waterboy

Post by BigGolfer »

Its one of the toughest to play because the greens are like putting on concrete with dimples. Trust me, the tvc ohio will suffer on that goat track as well.

Return to “Golf”