Re: DV R17 Finals #2 Zane Trace v. #1 Wheelersburg

Post by Bezzer22 »

wobycat wrote:Burg 63 zt 1
We're on the board :mrgreen: :D

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

Abe Froman wrote:A couple hashtags to remember as the chest thumping ramps up this week lol:

#hollyholm #rondarousey

Stay humble and hungry my friends.
But most of all, stay thirsty! :lol:

Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded! ~Lawrence M. Krauss
Neutron Man
All State

Post by Neutron Man »

Wow I'm a HUGE Burg Fan but this is getting thick. Time to back off a little. This game won't be a blowout. Burg wins but my confidence can't brag and be cocky.

RVRaiderFan
All State

Post by RVRaiderFan »

jnraider99 wrote:thanks for the information about who the winner plays, the only reason I said the score I did was I was at the Zane trace game when they played river valley and river valley played horrible and really they weren't that good anyways they didn't have a good win all year and I have heard a lot of people say that wheelersburg dominated Jackson and its just my opinion zane trace just isn't very good

WOW....really???? Bashing RV still?? 7-4, playoff team, very nice wins over Rock Hill, Wellston, and Athens. I understand RV didnt have a lot of big wins and didnt play well at all at ZT......but to flat out say they werent that good at all?!?!? Come on! Why?? GIve a little bit of respect!

My prediction by the way.....lol......

Burg 28
ZT 14

Once A Raider, Always A Raider!
Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Bezzer22 wrote:
P(irate) wrote:Bezzer22, The only way ZT wins this game is if the apocalypse happens or a nuke gets dropped in Waverly. Save your money. Your parents don't want you free loading anymore. 8-)
youre a 40 year old man that just lives on here because you have nothing better to do with your life :lol:
Actually, I'm a 29 year old Industrial Electrician. And this is just fun for me.

TheBigOne
Waterboy

Post by TheBigOne »

All ZT needs is #89 if he plays its over.

Rabeanos0512
Freshman Team

Post by Rabeanos0512 »

If ZT is at full health. IF....
Then they will beat "The burg."

I am not a fan of either school. However, you Burg fans need to put the lotion away.

TheBigOne
Waterboy

Post by TheBigOne »

#89 Hasn't played all season due to a knee injury, but if he does you can forget about the game even being close.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Rabeanos0512 wrote:If ZT is at full health. IF....

I am not a fan of either school. However, you Burg fans need to put the lotion away.
:lol: well save it for ZT to apply to their boo boos Friday night when they get smacked in the mouth for the First time this year. Burg will show them just how tough their schedule was this year.

TheBigOne
Waterboy

Post by TheBigOne »

What do you know Mr.P(irate) your just a deadbeat that gets off at arguing about highschool football because you could never do any thing for yours.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

TheBigOne wrote:What do you know Mr.P(irate) your just a deadbeat that gets off at arguing about highschool football because you could never do any thing for yours.
If getting on your nerves makes me a dead beat, then I'm a dead beat. Strap your big boy pants on. You're just grasping at straws now. I happen to know more than what you would like to believe. Like the difference between your and you're. When used effectively one can act as if they passed the 6th grade.
#grammarpolice

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

TheBigOne wrote:All ZT needs is #89 if he plays its over.
So one player can beat burg? Hahaha that's too funny!!

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

TheBigOne wrote:#89 Hasn't played all season due to a knee injury, but if he does you can forget about the game even being close.
Have you ever heard the name chasen burk?? Lol he will be back for this game! I'm sure he alone is a better athlete than anyone on ZT team! Hahaha and he's just one of many for burg. Better stock up on tissues. You're going to need them after you get spanked Friday night by " the burg"

BlueDuck
Riding the Bench

Post by BlueDuck »

BurgGrad6 wrote:
TheBigOne wrote:All ZT needs is #89 if he plays its over.
So one player can beat burg? Hahaha that's too funny!!
Easy guy. I think he is being facetious.

TheBigOne
Waterboy

Post by TheBigOne »

BurgGrad6 wrote:
TheBigOne wrote:#89 Hasn't played all season due to a knee injury, but if he does you can forget about the game even being close.
Have you ever heard the name chasen burk?? Lol he will be back for this game! I'm sure he alone is a better athlete than anyone on ZT team! Hahaha and he's just one of many for burg. Better stock up on tissues. You're going to need them after you get spanked Friday night by " the burg"
Have you ever heard of Pierce Mowrey. Don't think so bubba nice try though. I would like to think people from Burg had a little bit of intelligence.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

:lol: purely laughable.

Bezzer22
Waterboy

Post by Bezzer22 »

P(irate) wrote:

:lol: well save it for ZT to apply to their boo boos Friday night when they get smacked in the mouth for the First time this year. Burg will show them just how tough their schedule was this year.
No way in He!! You guys are better than Central Crossing

BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

Have you seen 'Burg play? Seriously? If they lose, and they can of course, it will be a pretty big upset.

BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

RVRaiderFan wrote:
jnraider99 wrote:thanks for the information about who the winner plays, the only reason I said the score I did was I was at the Zane trace game when they played river valley and river valley played horrible and really they weren't that good anyways they didn't have a good win all year and I have heard a lot of people say that wheelersburg dominated Jackson and its just my opinion zane trace just isn't very good

WOW....really???? Bashing RV still?? 7-4, playoff team, very nice wins over Rock Hill, Wellston, and Athens. I understand RV didnt have a lot of big wins and didnt play well at all at ZT......but to flat out say they werent that good at all?!?!? Come on! Why?? GIve a little bit of respect!

My prediction by the way.....lol......

Burg 28
ZT 14
It's not worth arguing with a person who can't even write in sentences.

Return to “Football”